• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

What Cdn Sample Pkg Did You Purchase?

In summary, a CDN sample package is a collection of code or data samples that showcase the capabilities of a specific CDN service. The process of purchasing a sample package varies by provider, but typically involves signing up for an account and selecting a package from their offerings. When choosing a CDN sample package, it is important to consider your specific needs and goals. Upgrading to a full CDN service is usually an option after purchasing a sample package.
stefani2
Just wondering if anyone else purchased a Sample Package and which one it was....

I earned the $3,500 SAT level so I am not sure what other products I NEED to have?!

I was pondering Package E:
Pastry Cutter
Mini Measure All
Dots Bowl Trio
Beaded Spoon
Dots Medium Bowl
Holiday Spreader

I earned the $2000 level + 2 shows. I ordered open stock items. Knife block, holiday plates (who knows when I'll get those, though).
For me, the must have is the holiday cookbook -- people will buy it if they see it. If they don't get to browse through it, I think many will pass on it.

I only achieved level one this time (grinder, salt and backordered bowl) - lowest level ever! I always earn $3500 but had a really bad month.

I did however purchase level A plus the knife block, santoku, silicone cake pan, and stemware. Holiday plates and app plates weren't available because of the recall - I waited too late. So basically I ordered it ALL :blushing::blushing::eek::eek::D

Hi there! Congratulations on earning the $3,500 SAT level! That's a fantastic accomplishment. As for the Sample Package, there are a few options available depending on your preferences and needs. The Ultimate Kit is a great option for those looking for a variety of products to showcase to potential customers. The New Consultant Mini Kit is a smaller option that still includes some popular products. And if you're looking to focus on a specific category, there are also kits available for Cookware, Stoneware, and Cutlery. Ultimately, it's up to you and what you feel would benefit your business the most. I hope this helps! Happy cooking!

What Cdn Sample Pkg Did You Purchase?

The specific CDN sample package that one has purchased may vary, but some common questions about CDN sample packages include:

What is a CDN sample package?

A CDN sample package is a collection of code or data samples that demonstrate the capabilities and features of a particular CDN (content delivery network) service. These samples can be used to test and familiarize oneself with the CDN before making a purchase.

How do I purchase a CDN sample package?

The process for purchasing a CDN sample package will depend on the specific CDN provider. However, it typically involves signing up for an account with the provider and then selecting the desired sample package from their offerings. Payment may be required before accessing the samples.

What should I look for in a CDN sample package?

When choosing a CDN sample package, it's important to look for samples that align with your specific needs and goals. For example, if you are looking to optimize website performance, a CDN sample package with website optimization samples would be most beneficial.

Can I upgrade to a full CDN service after purchasing a sample package?

Yes, most CDN providers offer the option to upgrade to a full service after purchasing a sample package. This allows users to test out the CDN before committing to a full subscription. Contact your provider for more information on how to upgrade your package.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• peichef
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • lt1jane
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
AnaCash
  • jimgass