• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Sample Product Shopping: See What Others Chose!

In summary, the conversation revolved around purchasing products from a company, with different individuals sharing what items they earned or plan to buy. Some mentioned getting package A, which includes various items, while others are interested in specific items such as the trifle bowl, steak knives, jamaican jerk rub, and salad choppers. Some also mentioned wanting to split up the package or purchasing individual items separately. The availability of these products and the size of the TTA bag were also mentioned.
SillyChef
I am going to be purchasing the Sample Product. What did everyone else go with?!?!

I earned Level 2 so the only thing I purchased was the Trifle Bowl.:)

Lucky You! :/ lol. I on the other hand just started in Nov. And have to wait until the next sell-a thon to get all that free product. :D

I started in Nov too....But I am definately purchasing the trifle bowl. It'll be great for a bridal show I'm doing at the end of March...if only just as the drawing slip bowl! It's the only thing I'm purchasing though.

Well I didn't get to earn the new products so I'm getting package A even though there are products in I don't want still a good thing to have just in case someone wants to see them. And for sure the trifle bowl. Just really need to figured out what else. my husband wants me to get the forge steak knives set. He loves those knives. LOL So we'll just have to see....:)

I earned the trifle bowl, and purchased the large round platter, jamaican jerk rub, small dots bowl, and the steak knives. The steak knives, I LOVE them, but my boyfriend doesn't....he was upset that the handles were so narrow, and then he said it and I guess I would have liked them to be as thick as the other forged knives...so that is my only bad comment about them....but I plan to buy a 2nd set to have 8, eventually:)

Oh yeah, and at our cluster meeting last night, we mentioned one person ordering package A, and then splitting up all of the contents and prices...since everyone doesn't want everything in the package. Maybe you can bring your extra, un-wanted items to a meeting on put them on here for another consultant to purchase!!

Good IdeaThere were a few things I would have purchased that only came in a package. I would rather have been able to purchase them seperately. But being as I'm only just starting, I can't afford to buy a big package just yet.

I only earned the trifle so I ordered #A and the salad choppers and torte pan set, can't wait to use everything!

I wanted to order package A since I earned other things. There are a few items that I probably wont use allot, but its just good to have them. I hope they are available for purchase for a while as I have another obligation (whole long sad story :( ...) that I have to spend my $$ on right now.

How long will the sample packages be available for us to get?

through the end of March

I thought I read March 31 on CC?

March 31st..... I want to get PKG A and for sure the trifle bowl, large platter and the jamaican rub!!

I am getting Pkg. A... And then the Jerk Rub and Salad Choppers. :)

Actually pkg C for me. :D

I earned level 2 & the Trifle Bowl - so I ordered pkg. D and a small dots bowl (so I have 2 to go with my 2 mugs!:D ) Don't need steak knives, and can't justify the cost (even 1/2 price) for the 12 Qt. Stock Pot....just won't use it enough. Maybe someday I'll have the opportunity to earn it for free.;)

I earned level 2 but did not earn the trifle bowl so I bought package D, the trifle bowl and a small dots round bowl!! Can't wait to get my stuff!

Well placed my order this morning. I think I spent to much LOL I always do. LOL got Package A and like 7 of the open stock items. LOL Definately got that Jamaican Jerk Rub...can't wait to get it so I can cook a chicken. LOL Now on the supply order form the TTA bag is that big enough to carry the Trifle Bowl?? I thought I saw a post on it somewhere on here.

What is "Sample Product Shopping"?

"Sample Product Shopping" is a feature of Pampered Chef that allows you to see what other customers have purchased and their reviews of the products. It is a great way to get an idea of what products are popular and highly rated.

How do I access "Sample Product Shopping"?

To access "Sample Product Shopping," simply log in to your Pampered Chef account and click on the "Shop" tab. From there, select "Sample Product Shopping" from the drop-down menu.

Can I purchase products through "Sample Product Shopping"?

No, "Sample Product Shopping" is for viewing product information and reviews only. If you would like to purchase a product, you can add it to your cart from the "Shop" tab or through a party link.

Are all products available in "Sample Product Shopping"?

Not all products are available in "Sample Product Shopping." The products featured are based on popularity and customer reviews. If you do not see a specific product, you can search for it in the regular "Shop" section.

Can I leave a review on a product I purchased through "Sample Product Shopping"?

Yes, if you have purchased a product and accessed "Sample Product Shopping" to leave a review, you can do so by clicking on the "Leave a Review" button next to the product. Your review will then be visible to other customers in the "Sample Product Shopping" section.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• lt1jane
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
AnaCash
  • jimgass
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
BethCooks4U
  • akrebecca