• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

What is the Power of One stats for Fall Kick off?

In summary, the "Needed: Power of One Stats..." program is a tool for individual Pampered Chef consultants to track their success and progress. It can be accessed through the "My Business" tab in their consultant account and measures four key performance indicators: sales, bookings, recruiting, and sponsoring. Consultants can set goals and track their progress in these areas, and the program is available for all active consultants who meet the minimum sales requirement of $150 in a calendar month.
jwpamp
We want to do the "Power of One" at our Fall Kick off and I was wondering if anyone had the stats that Dan Arwine presented? It was an amazing number and included the numbers if you only did half of that, or even half of that...

If you can help, thanks so much!

Wish I could help, but just want to say that if the National Conference highlights has this on the DVD, I am going to purchase it to show my team!

Got an answer from the Dir Dish...

It's just doubling each month. The first month, you recruit one so your team is two...you and your recruit. Next month, you both sign one so that's 4, then 8, 16, 32, 64, 128, 256, 512, 1024, 2048, 4096. That's how big your team would be after one year.

Related to What is the Power of One stats for Fall Kick off?

1. What is the purpose of "Needed: Power of One Stats..."?

The "Needed: Power of One Stats..." program is designed to track the success and achievements of individual Pampered Chef consultants. By monitoring and measuring key performance indicators, consultants can set goals and track their progress towards reaching them.

2. How do I access the Power of One Stats?

To access the Power of One Stats, log in to your Pampered Chef consultant account and click on the "My Business" tab. Then, click on the "Power of One" tab to view your individual stats.

3. What are the key performance indicators measured in the Power of One Stats?

The Power of One Stats measures four key performance indicators: sales, bookings, recruiting, and sponsoring. These indicators help consultants track their progress in building a successful Pampered Chef business.

4. Can I set goals and track my progress in the Power of One Stats?

Yes, the Power of One Stats allows consultants to set goals for each of the four key performance indicators and track their progress towards reaching them. This feature can help motivate and focus consultants on achieving their business goals.

5. Are the Power of One Stats available for all Pampered Chef consultants?

Yes, the Power of One Stats are available for all active Pampered Chef consultants. However, consultants must have at least $150 in sales in a calendar month to be eligible for the program.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• chef131doreen
  • Products and Tips
Replies
Views
Bren706
  • pampchef.angel
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
stefani2
Replies