• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

What is the Pampered Chef holiday giveaway on Bonnie Hunt?

In summary, Pampered Chef is a direct sales company that sells high-quality kitchen tools and accessories, including cookware, bakeware, cutlery, and kitchen gadgets. The company is featured on The Bonnie Hunt Show, where the host showcases and demonstrates their products. Although you cannot purchase products directly through the show, you can buy them from a consultant or through their website. Many customers believe that Pampered Chef products are worth the price due to their quality and efficiency. To become a consultant, you can sign up online or through a current consultant and receive training and support to start your own business.
raebates
Staff member
On The Bonnie Hunt Show she just gave away 29 Minutes to Dinner as her holiday giveaway. Cool!

Very cool - I really like her and her show!

She's great. I've been a fan for years. I love that her show is fun and funny while still being family friendly. Don, her producer is a hoot! Plus, since we're about the same age our references are similar. Today she had pictures of her family around the aluminum Christmas tree. We had one of those. Of course, we even had the revolving color wheel that cast red, yellow, and green light on the tree.

Very nice for us!!

I missed today's show--rats!! I try to watch it since I like her too and somehow I missed the show this morning trying to get a few errands done with DH.

raebates said:
She's great. I've been a fan for years. I love that her show is fun and funny while still being family friendly. Don, her producer is a hoot! Plus, since we're about the same age our references are similar. Today she had pictures of her family around the aluminum Christmas tree. We had one of those. Of course, we even had the revolving color wheel that cast red, yellow, and green light on the tree.

I love her too - she is so down to earth (since I'm a Midwest girl - I can relate to her and I love that about her) When Don danced to that Beyonce song - I couldn't stop laughing - very entertaining show!

They really do seem like a big family. I love her mom. The Furry Guy said yesterday morning, "Well, that explains a lot about why Bonnie is the way she is." LOL!

Related to What is the Pampered Chef holiday giveaway on Bonnie Hunt?

1. What is Pampered Chef and what do they sell?

Pampered Chef is a direct sales company that specializes in high-quality kitchen tools and accessories. They sell a wide range of products, including cookware, bakeware, cutlery, and kitchen gadgets.

2. How does Pampered Chef on Bonnie Hunt work?

Pampered Chef on Bonnie Hunt is a segment on The Bonnie Hunt Show where the host, Bonnie Hunt, showcases and demonstrates various Pampered Chef products. The segment also includes cooking tips and recipes using these products.

3. Can I purchase Pampered Chef products through the Bonnie Hunt Show?

No, the Bonnie Hunt Show does not sell Pampered Chef products directly. However, you can purchase them through a Pampered Chef consultant or through their website.

4. Are Pampered Chef products worth the price?

Pampered Chef products are known for their high quality and durability. They are designed to make cooking and baking easier and more efficient, and many customers feel that they are worth the investment in the long run.

5. How can I become a Pampered Chef consultant?

To become a Pampered Chef consultant, you can sign up online or through a current consultant. You will receive training and support to help you start your own business selling Pampered Chef products.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• bonnie hunt
  • Pampered Chef Support Group
Replies
Views
Kathy Vannoy
  • PamperedSheep
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
pamperedharriet
  • ChefBeckyD