• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Did Anyone See Pampered Chef Products on The Bonnie Hunt Show?

I watched the Bon nnie Hunt show and saw the same products listed as being used. No mention of PC products.
PamperedSheep
Did anyone watch the Bonnie Hunt Show today? I know it said on Newswire that PC products would be featured or mentioned, but I didn't see anything about that. They had an iron chef competition, but no mention of PC products, and I don't think they were using them either. They did mention Kitchen Aid products several times. Have it saved on my TiVo just in case I missed something. Did anyone else watch??? TIA!

I watched it - no mention of PC products!

No, I didn't. But I just got an e-mail from the pamperedchefweb, saying that the pampered chef products are going to be featured on the The Mike and Juliet show tomorrow morning Friday the 21st and also on the Today Show. so, I have decided to record them both and watch them, once I get home from my other job.

Jen

I DVD'd it and watched in slow mo- we had stuff there just no mention of it, not even in the credits! ARGH!

On the counterwhen it first started was our Knife Block filled with knives. They were using our Stainless Steel Cookware (and the Executive was on the back display shelves in one shot). When they were cutting up stuff with our Forged Cutlery Santoku Knife it was on our Reversible Bamboo Cutting Boards. In that shot you could also see the Mega Scraper in a tool holder (not ours). I don't think I saw anything else but may have missed some. I was trying to slow mo it to catch as much as possible.

I had told some friends about it and one called me wanting the gold square plates they served the main dish on for display. I had to tell her that wasn't ours :(

I couldn't believe that nothing was said or credited!

The email said that the products might be mentioned. Wkhen they say that, I don't tell people until it's over. I've been burned before.

On the Bonnie Hunt show yesterday - they did not mention PC but I saw our Bamboo Knife Block and Knives on the counter behind them as they were introducing the special ingredient AND I saw the Mega Scraper real quick, up close, when they checked in with the cameras to see how they were doing. I recorded it on the DVR so I was able to rewind and pause for a closer look! It would have been nice if they had given us a mention since they were using some of our products.

They may have used our SS Cookware, too.

I saw the Bonnie Hunt show and saw the same products listed above. No there was no mention of PC not even in the credits at the end of the show. I am glad I didn't tell anyone to watch. I missed the morning shows this morning.

1. What products from Pampered Chef were featured on The Bonnie Hunt Show?

The featured products from Pampered Chef on The Bonnie Hunt Show varies depending on the specific episode. Some popular products that have been featured in the past include the Deep Covered Baker, the Rockcrok, and the Quick Cooker.

2. How can I purchase the Pampered Chef products seen on The Bonnie Hunt Show?

You can purchase the products seen on The Bonnie Hunt Show by visiting the Pampered Chef website or by contacting a Pampered Chef consultant in your area. You can also purchase the products directly from the show's website if they have a partnership with Pampered Chef.

3. Are there any special discounts or promotions for the Pampered Chef products featured on The Bonnie Hunt Show?

Occasionally, there may be special discounts or promotions for the Pampered Chef products featured on The Bonnie Hunt Show. These promotions are usually announced on the show or on the Pampered Chef website. You can also check with your local Pampered Chef consultant for any current promotions.

4. Can I find recipes using the Pampered Chef products featured on The Bonnie Hunt Show?

Yes, you can find recipes using the Pampered Chef products featured on The Bonnie Hunt Show on the Pampered Chef website. You can also find recipes shared by other Pampered Chef users on social media platforms such as Pinterest and Instagram.

5. Will the Pampered Chef products featured on The Bonnie Hunt Show be restocked if they sell out?

In most cases, the Pampered Chef products featured on The Bonnie Hunt Show will be restocked if they sell out. However, certain limited edition or seasonal products may not be restocked once they are sold out. It is best to purchase the products as soon as possible to ensure availability.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• pampered1224
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
ChefPeg
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
Replies
Views
Lilamyw3