• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Did You Catch Amanda Elman-Kolb’s Pampered Chef Show for Feeding America?

In summary, The Feeding America Show is a virtual cooking experience hosted by Pampered Chef to raise money and awareness for Feeding America. You can attend the show by purchasing a ticket on the Pampered Chef website, and it features live cooking demonstrations, recipes, and tips from Pampered Chef consultants. A portion of ticket sales and all donations made during the show will go directly to Feeding America, and you can also make a donation directly on the Pampered Chef website.
That is awesome! I'm going to post it on my FB page!

Yes, I saw that post! It was a really inspiring read. I love how Amanda used her Pampered Chef show as an opportunity to raise awareness and funds for such an important cause like Feeding America. It just goes to show how we can all make a difference in our own unique ways. Kudos to Amanda for using her platform for good!

What is the Feeding America Show?

The Feeding America Show is a virtual cooking experience hosted by Pampered Chef that raises money and awareness for Feeding America, a nationwide network of food banks and meal programs that help provide food for individuals and families in need.

How can I attend the Feeding America Show?

You can attend the Feeding America Show by purchasing a ticket on the Pampered Chef website. The show is virtual and can be accessed from any device with internet access.

What can I expect from the Feeding America Show?

The Feeding America Show features live cooking demonstrations, recipes, and tips from Pampered Chef consultants. There will also be special guests and giveaways throughout the show.

How does the Feeding America Show support Feeding America?

A portion of ticket sales and all donations made during the show will go directly to Feeding America. In addition, Pampered Chef will be making a donation to Feeding America for every person who attends the show.

Can I make a donation to Feeding America without attending the show?

Yes, you can make a donation to Feeding America directly on the Pampered Chef website. All donations will go towards supporting their mission of providing food for those in need.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• RMDave
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
cookinfletch
  • crystalscookingnow
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
K_Jurich
  • winklermom