• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

What is the current opportunity phone number?

In summary, the Opportunity Phone Number is a unique number assigned to each Pampered Chef consultant that serves as a direct line for customers to contact them for product orders, inquiries, and hosting parties. It can be found in the consultant's account on the Pampered Chef website or by contacting their team leader or customer service. It can be changed at any time and is solely for business purposes related to Pampered Chef, with a monthly fee deducted from the consultant's commission check.
ChefLisa
Hi all!

I need a little help. I do not know the current opportunity phone number. I searched a little on Consultants Corner, but do not want to spend more time on it.

I think I missed something. On an email I received from another Director, she had a toll free number for the call as part of her signature. I dialed the number and the access code and it is a working message.

Please let me know what you know about this.

Thanks!

Please disregard my previous post. I figured out what is happening. A toll number and a toll free number get you to the same place. Yikes, that sounds like a mistake to me.

630-261-3537
code 1095577That is on the back of the opp brochuresIt used to be an 800#--is that # still working???

DebbieJ said:
630-261-3537
code 1095577

That is on the back of the opp brochures

It used to be an 800#--is that # still working???

It did earlier today, but I doubt it will be working for long.

1. What is the purpose of the Opportunity Phone Number?

The Opportunity Phone Number is a unique phone number that is assigned to each Pampered Chef consultant. It serves as a direct line for customers to contact you for product orders, inquiries, and hosting parties.

2. How do I find out what my Opportunity Phone Number is?

Your Opportunity Phone Number can be found in your consultant account on the Pampered Chef website. You can also contact your team leader or customer service for assistance in locating it.

3. Can I change my Opportunity Phone Number?

Yes, you can change your Opportunity Phone Number at any time through your consultant account. Simply select the option to change your phone number and follow the prompts.

4. Do I have to use the Opportunity Phone Number for all of my business calls?

No, the Opportunity Phone Number is solely for business purposes related to Pampered Chef. You are free to use your personal phone number for personal calls.

5. Is there an additional cost for the Opportunity Phone Number?

Yes, there is a monthly fee for the Opportunity Phone Number. This fee is deducted from your commission check and covers the cost of the phone number and its features.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
etteluap70PC
Replies
Views
BethCooks4U
  • KellyRedHead
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
scottcooks