• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Out With the Old/In With the New/ Opportunity Night(S)

G
Gagescorpages
I wanted to have shows on Aug. 6 & 7, but so far, no takers.
So...
i am thinking of doing a show at my house to show off the new Fall items and also "last chance sale" for the discontinued items.
Then I thought perhaps an "Opportunity Night" would be a better idea...
but then...why not have it be all 3.
Does that make sense?
Is it too much?
Anyone ever do this?

I was thinking the same thing. Just haven't ironed out what and how I'm going to go about it.

Oh good - wanna be partners in crime and motivate each other?

I LOVE the idea! Tell me more! I have our team training on the 5th so my house will already be clean......

I have to sit down and think it all through. I think it would be a great to show the new, offer what is leaving the catalog and of course the business.
I usually do 8-10 shows a month and my August is not good. I only have 5. granted I'm away 3 weekends in there and I'm running a booth at our local fair the last week in August. So there aren't too many dates left on my schedule that I could do shows.
We need to brainstorm this event.

1. What is "Out With the Old/In With the New/ Opportunity Night(S) and why are you planning to have it?

"Out With the Old/In With the New/ Opportunity Night(S)" refers to an event where old or discontinued items are sold at a discounted price to make room for new items. The event can also serve as an opportunity for people to learn about new products or business opportunities. I am planning to have this event to showcase the new Fall items and also offer a last chance sale for discontinued items.

2. Why are there no takers for the Aug. 6 & 7 shows?

It is possible that there are conflicting events or that potential attendees are unavailable on those dates. It could also be due to lack of promotion or interest in the event. Further research and analysis may be needed to determine the specific reason for the lack of takers.

3. Is hosting the event at your house a good idea?

Hosting the event at your house can be a convenient and cost-effective option. It allows for a more intimate setting and may attract friends and family who are interested in supporting your business. However, it may also limit the number of attendees and may not be suitable for larger events.

4. What is an "Opportunity Night" and how is it different from a regular event?

An "Opportunity Night" is a type of event where individuals can learn about business opportunities, such as becoming a consultant for a company or joining a direct sales company. It is different from a regular event because it focuses on providing information and potential opportunities for individuals rather than showcasing products.

5. Has anyone ever combined all three elements (showing new items, last chance sale, and opportunity night) in one event before?

Yes, it is not uncommon for businesses to combine these elements in one event. This allows for a diverse range of activities and can attract a wider audience. However, it is important to carefully plan and organize the event to ensure a smooth and successful experience for attendees.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• cmdtrgd
  • Buy and Sell Items
Replies
Views
Christ Follower
  • ejleinenbach
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
Wildfire
  • kcmckay