• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Are You Ready to Join the Pampered Chef Opportunity Event in Orlando?

M
Mel5497
I don't know how long this event has been posted on the PC home page, but the events are in less than two weeks(!). It says participants will have the opportunity to talk with successful consultants...well surely, HO coordinated with these 'consultants' before hand.

Hmm, I'm going to give in to the cynical part in me and suspect these consultants are probably some of the more successful senior folks in those states. I know some of you have registered...curious to hear what kind of response you get when they realize you are already a consultant.

I hate to sound unsupportive of this effort. I actually think it's a great idea, but I don't understand the lack of communication about it. Some day I find myself really wishing I'd had the opportunity to be part of Doris's company.

If I'm being a pooper, feel free to give me a kick in the patootie.

You're not being a pooper! I think it just needs to be communicated how those who are signing up at the event are being distributed (if they register directly from PC.com).The fact that they aren't telling up anything forces us to speculate.. and that's not always so good.I wonder what other kind of PR they are doing for the event....

I really do love everything this company represents, but I don't always care for some of the 'corporate' logic. :(

OK....Please don't take this the wrong way BUT IF THEY ARE GOING TO DO IT FOR NV & FL Directors Home Office should do it for ALL!!! I'm working my____ of here trying to grow my business. Come on HO this is crazy!!!! I just called my EX!!! Who else should I call?????:mad:

I'm guessing they picked those locations due to large Hispanic populations? Just a hunch...

It would have been nice if they had sent out some info to us on this ahead of time to answer our questions.

I wonder if this is a pilot and they are planing to roll this out nationwide at a later date?

DebbieJ said:
I'm guessing they picked those locations due to large Hispanic populations? Just a hunch...

That was my first thought, but it isn't particularly directed toward the hispanic population.

I just got off the phone with my EX. Its also the 1st time she has heard of it!!!!

It's strange and I'm not sure how to take it either. I'm VERY happy that something is FINALLY being offered in my area and will be attending with a recruit lead.
This is the part that I don't understand:
Potential recruiting leads who come on their own will be entered into the lead system after the event and distributed to the nearest lead-eligible Consultant for follow up. Should you bring a potential recruit to the event, that recruiting lead would of course be yours.

Do the consultants get the leads as well or directors? Hmmmm?

I will be attending and let you know my thoughts.

pampmomof3 said:
:
Potential recruiting leads who come on their own will be entered into the lead system after the event and distributed to the nearest lead-eligible Consultant for follow up. .

I would think "lead-eligible consultant" means Director, who has fulfilled their requirements for the month to recieve leads. I mean no consultants are eligible for leads.
I would think they would put in Director so there is no confusion. But since there is no consultant eligibilty guidelines written anywhere...?

Side note, I can't wait to hear how it goes!!

Koolotus said:
I would think "lead-eligible consultant" means Director, who has fulfilled their requirements for the month to recieve leads. I mean no consultants are eligible for leads.
I would think they would put in Director so there is no confusion. But since there is no consultant eligibilty guidelines written anywhere...?

Side note, I can't wait to hear how it goes!!

That does make sense. What sucks is that I live an hour and a half away so I doubt that I"ll get any leads but we'll see how it goes!!;)

Koolotus said:
I mean no consultants are eligible for leads.
Not exactly true. I heard that spanish speaking consultants get spanish speaking leads. There aren't that many spanish speaking directors and of course if there was a spanish speaking lead in my neighborhood, I would not be able to help them!Maybe that's why they used the word consultant.

DebbieJ said:

If that were the case they would be doing it here in Broward County, Florida...this is Little Cuba!!

dannyzmom said:
If that were the case they would be doing it here in Broward County, Florida...this is Little Cuba!!

That is true Carolyn! lololol!:p It would be Broward County and not Brevard!

NEWS ON opportunity eventI friend of mine sent this to me today. BOY, I wish PC would just tell us about stuff like this sooooo we don't fly off the handle :)

On June 24, the Home Office will host an opportunity event in Orlando, FL. This is a pilot program that we are testing in Henderson and Orlando FL to help support your recruiting efforts. At the event potential recruits will have the opportunity to meet successful Consultants from their area, learn what it’s like to have a Pampered Chef® business and experience our products.

Hear Testimonials from Successful Consultants
See Product Demonstration and Displays
Ask Question About Starting a Pampered Chef® Business
Receive a FREE 29 Minutes to Dinner Cookbook
When: June 26, 2008

Where: DOUBLETREE CASTLE
8629 International Drive
Orlando, FL 32819

Event: 6:30 – 9:00 pm

Who to Bring
This is a unique opportunity to help someone you know who could benefit from extra income, has recently lost a job, or is looking for the chance to help others. For anyone who has expressed an interest in owning a Pampered Chef® business – this event is an entirely unique way to experience the opportunity. We will reinforce the opportunity messages you have already presented and share the great business opportunity we have to offer.
How It Works
Consultants who register a prospective new recruit should plan to attend the meeting with them. Due to limited space, however, this event will only be open to existing Consultants with a viable recruit. We will also be reaching out to the surrounding community through advertising and marketing to attract additional candidates to the event. Potential recruiting leads who come on their own will be entered into the lead system after the event and distributed to the nearest lead-eligible Consultant for follow up. Should you bring a potential recruit to the event, that recruiting lead would of course be yours.
How to Register
Registration is free. Once you have confirmed which candidates will join you, register online. If you are bringing multiple candidates, we ask that you enter your information each time you register a guest. You can also have your recruits call 1-800-266-5562 and mention “Opportunity Events.”
Now more than ever the Pampered Chef® is the perfect solution…whether your potential recruit is look for extra income to pay credit card debt, a mortgage, car payment or education, or even to replace an income.
If you know anyone who needs us or is “sitting on the fence” about the opportunity, call them immediately to personally invite them to this exciting event.

Related to Are You Ready to Join the Pampered Chef Opportunity Event in Orlando?

1. How long has the Pampered Chef Opportunity Event in Orlando been posted on the PC home page?

The event has been posted on the PC home page for an unspecified amount of time, but it is less than two weeks away.

2. What opportunities will participants have at the event?

Participants will have the opportunity to talk with successful consultants and learn about their experiences and strategies for success.

3. Has HO coordinated with the consultants beforehand?

It is likely that HO has coordinated with the consultants before the event, as they are expected to share their insights and advice with participants.

4. Are the consultants chosen based on their success in their respective states?

It is possible that the consultants chosen for the event are some of the more successful senior consultants in their states. However, this information is not confirmed.

5. How will current consultants be received at the event?

It is unclear how current consultants will be received at the event, as there has been a lack of communication about the event. Some may feel unsupportive or unsure about the purpose of the event.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• WestCoastPC
  • Pampered Chef Support Group
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • Wendy Hopping
  • Pampered Chef Support Group
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • Tenille V.