• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

How Can I Prevent My Show To Go Rolling Case Handle from Breaking?

In summary, the person is looking for a Show To Go Rolling Case and they have two of them. They are selling one for $75 + shipping.
DMB75
I'm looking for a Show To Go Rolling Case. I have too much stuff to bring with me to shows esp with the new products that just came out and I would love the Rolling Case. If anyone has one they are not using please let me know.

Thanks,
Donna

I guess everyone wants to keep them if they have them. :)

I know huh... I would love to get one also... but don't have the 90$ to get the new one.... and right now the money I do have goes to new products hehe.

Yeah I would love to have one, but $90 just seem like a lot. Though I spend more then that on products. :)

I use the products all the time so it's okay to spend on those... i don't do shows all that often (hobbyiest) so it's not a big deal right now if I get the case or not... right now if I got it it would be for storage of some products.

bump.... This makes 3 of us ISO Rolling Tote... it must be a great tote.

keep checking with ebay. I was bummed I could not find anything. I am a new host and looked finally saw someon getting rid of the set all 3 pieces total of $125 new I just won it for $95 including shipping I could not pass it up. Other rolling cases went for 75 not including shipping. Just be persisten and look every day I did it for about a month now and finally won.

Wow! Good Deal!
pchefjaime said:
keep checking with ebay. I was bummed I could not find anything. I am a new host and looked finally saw someon getting rid of the set all 3 pieces total of $125 new I just won it for $95 including shipping I could not pass it up. Other rolling cases went for 75 not including shipping. Just be persisten and look every day I did it for about a month now and finally won.
That person must have earned it when they first came out you could get all of them for free! I had just started with PC so I earned them all. Actually I sold double the amount but I couldn't talk anyone into sending me two of each. :)

I have the rolling case. I used it 3-4 times & it is in like new condition.

I will sell it for $75 + shipping.

Sorry, I was going to sell one for my old Dirctor, but I decided to buy it from her for myself. I decided I can use two of them now that I'm working a booth at a fair! Plus I've broken the handle on two of them and this will give me an extra for only 1/2 the price of a new one.

Because this is a very heavy & bulky item I'd buy the new one (unless someone selling is in your immediate area and you can pick it up) shipping will be outrageous plus a new one from HO can be returned if the handle breaks,
so if you aren't willing to pay $20 plus for shipping I'd go the new route.

Why don't you go to Staples and get the rolling case on wheels?? It think it cost something like 14.99. It's a crate on wheels and you can put another bag on top of it. For the price it's worth trying it.

Chef Endora said:
I have the rolling case. I used it 3-4 times & it is in like new condition.

I will sell it for $75 + shipping.
I think I will just buy a new one... sorry. At this price, I can get it cheaper from Pchef directly, and be able to return it if I do break it... (which I tend to do)... :p

Dawn4 said:
Why don't you go to Staples and get the rolling case on wheels?? It think it cost something like 14.99. It's a crate on wheels and you can put another bag on top of it. For the price it's worth trying it.

I dont' want another crate... I don't like the one they sent with my kit.... You get everything in there all nice but it never stays that way:p

Teresa Lynn said:
Because this is a very heavy & bulky item I'd buy the new one (unless someone selling is in your immediate area and you can pick it up) shipping will be outrageous plus a new one from HO can be returned if the handle breaks,
so if you aren't willing to pay $20 plus for shipping I'd go the new route.

Good Point! I have the one I earned and I bought another for work, but I put so much stuff in it (heavy) that the handle broke. I suggest if you are going to carry really heavy items and are going up stairs pull from the bars and not the handle up on top. The weight will eventually cause it to break.

What is the Show to Go Rolling Case?

The Show to Go Rolling Case is a durable and stylish carrying case specifically designed for Pampered Chef consultants. It is perfect for transporting and storing all of your demonstration tools and products.

What are the dimensions of the Show to Go Rolling Case?

The Show to Go Rolling Case measures 16.5 inches long, 14 inches wide, and 18 inches tall. It also has a handle that extends up to 36 inches in height for easy transport.

How many compartments and pockets does the Show to Go Rolling Case have?

The Show to Go Rolling Case has a total of 19 compartments and pockets, including a large main compartment, two side pockets, and multiple smaller pockets for storing various tools and supplies.

What materials is the Show to Go Rolling Case made of?

The Show to Go Rolling Case is made of high-quality, durable polyester with reinforced stitching and a sturdy frame. It also features heavy-duty zippers and a telescoping handle for added strength and durability.

Can I customize the Show to Go Rolling Case with my name or logo?

Yes, you can personalize your Show to Go Rolling Case with your name or logo. Simply contact our customer service team for more information and pricing options.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Chefweezie
  • Buy and Sell Items
Replies
Views
Chefweezie
  • pcsheri
  • Buy and Sell Items
Replies
Views
thechefofnorthbend
Replies