• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

What is the best way to handle receipts for online transactions?

S
sarahmarie
When submitting electronically which receipt do you give the customer? I use itemized receipts but i only gave my customers the printed receipt from PP. When you need to return something or need a gaurentee do you use the printed one from PP or am i supposed to give them the carbon copy of the 3 page itemized receipt?

HELP!

also, i need to change by best show infomation in my profile but I cant find how to do it!!!

After you put your orders in PP, then you put the sales receipt in your printer and print. On the bottom of the Guest sales Receipt it says; "This receipt is invalid without certificate of guarantee printed on reverse of this form"

So the receipt that i print from m computer onto the special receipt paper is a valid/real receipt?

I have never used PP recepits ... I just use the write in recepits at my shows.... is thier something that I am missing?

sarahmarie said:
So the receipt that i print from m computer onto the special receipt paper is a valid/real receipt?

Yes it is!

mommyhugz1978 said:
I have never used PP recepits ... I just use the write in recepits at my shows.... is thier something that I am missing?

We are talking about the sales receipt "EE78" you buy from supply/order. I use them if someone order's from my website or my host has outside orders.

If you are using the write-in or itemized receipts at your shows, give your guests the 3rd page. This is a valid receipt that they can use for the guarantee. Like "letscook", I use the Pampered Partner receipts for my outside and Host orders. I suspect that those who use the "monthly receipts" (downloaded from Consultant's Corner) at their shows go home and make Pampered Partner receipts for their Hosts to distribute with the products.

The monthly OOF downloaded from CC also have the guarantee on the back.

Sarah- on the top of the page click User CP. One of the choices on the side will take you to where you can enter your show numbers.

Related to What is the best way to handle receipts for online transactions?

What is the best way to handle receipts for online transactions?

The best way to handle receipts for online transactions is to keep a digital copy of the receipt and provide the customer with an itemized receipt either through email or a digital receipt system. This ensures that both parties have a record of the transaction and can reference it if needed.

When submitting electronically, which receipt do you give the customer?

If you are submitting electronically, it is best to provide the customer with an itemized receipt that includes all of the details of the transaction, such as the date, time, items purchased, and total cost. This will help the customer keep track of their purchases and provide them with a record in case of any issues or returns.

I use itemized receipts, but I only gave my customers the printed receipt from PayPal. When do you need to return something or need a guarantee, do you use the printed one from PayPal or am I supposed to give them the carbon copy of the 3-page itemized receipt?

When a customer needs to return something or request a guarantee, it is best to provide them with the carbon copy of the 3-page itemized receipt. This contains all of the necessary information for the transaction and will serve as proof of purchase for the customer.

Do I need to give customers a receipt for online transactions?

Yes, it is important to provide customers with a receipt for online transactions. This serves as proof of purchase for the customer and helps to keep a record of the transaction for both parties. It also helps to avoid any confusion or disputes in the future.

Is it necessary to keep a record of digital receipts?

Yes, it is important to keep a record of digital receipts. This ensures that all transactions are accounted for and can be used as proof of purchase or for tax purposes. It is also helpful in case of any returns or issues with the transaction.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Tracy99
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
cincychef
  • Halle-Doodle
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
Halle-Doodle
  • Malinda Klein