• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

What is the 10 lb shipment arriving on Saturday for the Sell-a-Thon?

In summary, Jennifer received her Level 2 products on Saturday and Teresa's package should arrive today.
PampMomof3
Gold Member
Hey! Okay, I'm supposed to get 2- 14 lb boxes from HO today (I received Level 2) and then there is another 10 lb shipment that supposed to arrive on Saturday. The date on CC says 1-17 for the 2 boxes and 1-21 for the 10 lb box. Can anyone tell me what the 10 lb is? Is it the changeover? :confused:

Thanks in ADVANCE!!!!:D

My 1 package is 10lb...so it must be the trifle bowl!

Where are you finding this information?

The 10lbs package should be your Changeover. We are supposed to have those by Saturday and mine will also arrive Sat.

I'm going to be so sad if my trifle doesn't come until Saturday!:(

MicheleC said:
Where are you finding this information?

Under Product Adjustment.

THanks Michelle! I hope so!!!

PampMomof3 said:
Under Product Adjustment.

THanks Michelle! I hope so!!!

Wahhh - nothing is showing up for me and I want my stuff!!!

dannyzmom said:
Wahhh - nothing is showing up for me and I want my stuff!!!

You're kidding. :eek: You'll probably get your sell a thon today like me since we're Floridians!! ;)

the trifle bowl was packaged with my level 1 products
Teresa

Yeah! I hope so!!!:D

My cousin is coming over today and she's really thinking about signing. So it'll be cool to go through everything with her! :D

My one 10 lb. package is an "H" show order #....not sure if that will help decipher between my trifle or my changeover. Either way, grrr....it is arriving on Saturday (and of course I won't be home this weekend) ...I don't like this Saturday thing!

I hear ya Jennifer! I won't be home next weekend so I'm so happy that I'll be home this weekend. I'm heading to Georgia for the weekend to see my mom and sister!

I got level 2 also, and the 2 14lb boxes were the trifle and large round platter together, and then all of the other stuff in another box..the 10lb must be changeover.

I don't have anything showing up on mine! Darn, that must mean it's going to be a while.

My one thing showed up today under adjustments....and I checked it at fedex.com, and it was already shipped w/an est. date of Saturday! So, it really may not be as far away as you think!

That's good to know. I'm having a team meeting on Monday and would love to have these items to show!

I don't have anything showing yet on mine, either. I'm so envious of y'all!!!

ditto that envy! :)

I finally have mine showing up for the sat...what letter are we supposed to add to it so we can track it on fed ex?

01 at the end. at the fedex homepage, click on track, and then go to the reference #...and put in the show # +01, zip code & ship date (I put today) ...and voila!

Thank you Jennifer!

Yay...it's being delivered today! It's on the truck for delivery...darn I have to leave the house today...I so want to stay home so I can see the products right away!!

I think I may have to call FedEx and ask them to leave it in my shed on Sat...it is snowing here and I don't want my box (changeover kit or trifle bowl) sitting outside for almost 2 days!

I would do the same thing! Even if it was nice out I would not want it sitting out for two days. Considering that they are asking us where we would like them to leave our box's I'm sure that you can call them and request the shed.

Mine is on the truck....2 boxes each 14lbs....:D :D :D

Ginger428 said:
Mine is on the truck....2 boxes each 14lbs....:D :D :D

Me too! Now I wish I knew what time FedEx delivers in my area!!!;) It's like Christmas today!!

I never knew my UPS man, and I am sure I won't know my FedEx man either...I feel like I am never home!

Ok, I check the adjustment page and the number I am getting is my consultant number then a g then 4 more numbers. When I go to fedex.com I put that number in and then an 01 and it is telling me that number is invalid. What am I doing wrong???

It isn't the tracking #, You need to put that number + 01 into the reference part of tracking.... click on track, then click on the reference # link at the top right and fill out that info.

PampMomof3 said:
Me too! Now I wish I knew what time FedEx delivers in my area!!!;) It's like Christmas today!!

MINE ARE HERE...MINE ARE HERE!!!!!!

Good for you! My UPS truck just drove by and I was so sad!! :rolleyes:

Ok I am going to try it. I will let you know if I figure it out!!!

nikkijo said:
I would do the same thing! Even if it was nice out I would not want it sitting out for two days. Considering that they are asking us where we would like them to leave our box's I'm sure that you can call them and request the shed.

:confused: They're asking where to leave the boxes?

I got home from my other job yesterday at 1 and my Sell-a-Thon was sitting here waiting for me :) YAY!!! UPS hadn't been delivering until nearly 4, so this was a nice change!

PampMomof3 said:

You never know when mine may show up - that's my main problem with FedEx! They need to have a set routine like UPS does.

Ok I must be blind! Where on the homepage of fedex do I start???

soccermama said:

I got home from my other job yesterday at 1 and my Sell-a-Thon was sitting here waiting for me :) YAY!!! UPS hadn't been delivering until nearly 4, so this was a nice change!

That what a previous post had said.

Do I need to login with a name and password before I can track??

soccermama said:

Mine also, UPS usually came around 4, these Fed Ex guys were here by 10. I also told them where to leave them....yeah!:D

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
3RingChef
Replies
Views
tlennhoff
  • krzymomof4
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
krzymomof4