• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Who Made It on the Sell-A-Thon Top 50 Lists?

In summary, Morfia is on Level 3, but is #1 on the "My November Sucks" list. She has 3 more shows this month and is hoping that one of them will put her over the 1500 point mark and into Level 4.
Kitchen2u
Morfia's #1 in Level 3 ~

I'm #27 on Level 2 ~

ANYONE else on the lists? Tell us so we can cheer you on!!!

The way my shows have been dropping like flies...not sure I'll get to the $6K level...but I'll take whatever I can get for FREE!!! LOL

I keep just missing it!

I was just under what I needed to make the top 50 for level 2 - and then I submitted a couple shows, and now I am at level 3 - but not enough to make the top 50. (I have $4161 in sales right now) I have 3 more shows this month - and several still to close.....if all goes well, I will make the $6000!!! Whooo Hooo! It will be my first time ever to make the top level!

ChefBeckyD said:
I keep just missing it!

I was just under what I needed to make the top 50 for level 2 - and then I submitted a couple shows, and now I am at level 3 - but not enough to make the top 50. (I have $4161 in sales right now) I have 3 more shows this month - and several still to close.....if all goes well, I will make the $6000!!! Whooo Hooo! It will be my first time ever to make the top level!

WHOHOO - congratulations to all of you! :D

I'm #43 in level 3!!

Way to go everyone I seem to barely make it also like like Becky. I probably wont earn the top level but I have definitly earned the level 2. It could still happen though we will see.

Missed your name Carolyn ~ CONGRATS!!!

Becky & Jennie ~ that much closer to Level 4 ! ! ! ! GREAT job!

Congratulations!!!

The only list I'm on this month is the "My November Sucks" list!!!

(if they had a list for Sept & Oct I would be all over those, they were my BEST ever!)

I was on it last week :D

thanks Ginny-----I am over now so look for me on the bottom of the $6,000 barrel soon----
great job everyone!!!

I am still in my 90 days and am happy with submitting the 2 shows and hopping show #3 puts me over the 1500 but I just wanted to say congrats to all of you, sharing your stats is very inspiring!

MORFIA said:
thanks Ginny-----I am over now so look for me on the bottom of the $6,000 barrel soon----
great job everyone!!!

But you're #1 TODAY BABY ! ! !

and loving it!!

So embrace the moment today AND tomorrow Morfia! Party hard!!!

Related to Who Made It on the Sell-A-Thon Top 50 Lists?

1. What is the "Sell a Thon Top 50 ~ 11/19/07" event?

The "Sell a Thon Top 50 ~ 11/19/07" event is a sales competition held by Pampered Chef, where the top 50 consultants with the highest sales during the specified time period will be recognized and rewarded.

2. How can I participate in the "Sell a Thon Top 50 ~ 11/19/07" event?

To participate in the event, you must be a Pampered Chef consultant and have a minimum of $500 in sales during the specified time period. Your sales will automatically be tracked and the top 50 consultants will be announced at the end of the event.

3. What are the rewards for being in the top 50 of the "Sell a Thon Top 50 ~ 11/19/07" event?

The top 50 consultants will receive recognition and a special prize from Pampered Chef. The top 10 consultants will also receive a special surprise from the company.

4. Can I still participate if I am a new consultant or have low sales?

Yes, all consultants are eligible to participate in the "Sell a Thon Top 50 ~ 11/19/07" event regardless of their sales level. This is a great opportunity to increase your sales and be recognized for your hard work.

5. How often does Pampered Chef hold events like the "Sell a Thon Top 50 ~ 11/19/07"?

Pampered Chef holds various sales competitions and events throughout the year to recognize and reward their consultants. Keep an eye out for announcements and make sure to participate in these exciting opportunities to grow your business.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
Kitchen2u
  • pamperedtracy
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
Kathytnt
  • PampMomof3
  • General Chat
Replies