• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

What Is on Your Christmas Wishlist?

In summary, during the conversation, people discussed what they would like to receive for Christmas. Some mentioned specific items such as a subscription to a magazine, a gift certificate for a manicure, picture frames, scrapbooking supplies, and a book on homemade baby food. Others mentioned more general desires, such as new clothes, a great Christmas for their children, and a better year next year. One person shared a disappointment when their Christmas surprise was spoiled by their spouse buying an expensive gift for themselves. Some also mentioned wanting items for their home, such as a booklight, a set of Wisemen for their Nativity scene, and new snowboots. One person expressed a desire for their sister to be out of debt, while another mentioned
SummerG
So just wondering what everyone would love to receive for Christmas? What is on your wishlist?

I would love any of these things:
  • A subscription to Real Simple magazine
  • Gift certificate for a manicure
  • Picture frames
  • Scrapbooking goodies
  • So Easy Baby Food book (Homeade baby food)

I would LOVE new clothes (still trying to get back into my old clothes after the baby) but my hubby would never try to pick anything out for me. Just thought it would be fun to see what everone else is wishing for. Ü

Last edited:
Honestly I cannot think of anything that is on my list for myself.
-I want my 4 1/2 yr old DS to have a great Christmas
-Us to be able to have enough money to go on Vacation to North Carolina to the snow in February.

And I guess that's it.

To have a better year next year!

Really I don't make never make lists.

All I want for Christmas is for my kid's to have a great Christmas.

A new booklight
the Wisemen to go with my Demdaco (Willow Tree) Nativity
New Snowboots

While of course I want my family to have a great Christmas too, the reason I ask is because my Christmas surprise was spoiled today.

I found out Monday (because I handle our finances and pay the bills) that my hubby bought a Christmas gift for himself and charged it to his credit card (Argh! :eek:). He wrapped it himself without showing me and put it under our tree. Because of the price, I reminded him how that's not helping to pay off our debt and it's not worth the finance charges, etc, etc.

So he tells me yesterday to "not check the account because I bought your Christmas gift". So today while checking our checking account online (I routinely check our checking account EVERYDAY-he didn't specify checking account) I see a $249 charge to Verizon! I really don't need or want a new (expensive!) phone. I'm bummed. :(

ChefBeckyD said:
A new booklight
the Wisemen to go with my Demdaco (Willow Tree) Nativity
New Snowboots

I would LOVE the Willow Tree Nativity but I already have a complete set of the Fontanini Nativity (except the one lamb our dog ate). I still love that one so I'm not even asking for the Willow Tree. ..but still.

I do have SIXTEEN different Willow Tree angels.

My Mom asked me for a list yesterday and I honestly don't know what to put on it. I really don't need anything. And the one thing I want is for my sister to be out of debt. I don't think Santa can deliver on that one...

Well, I know I am FINALLY getting my laptop from Dell..DH went online and I helped pick it out. I'm so excited! He got it for a great deal, plus he gets an employee discount and we got 9 months finance free...he says "with the year that you say you're going to have, we should have no problem paying this off in 9 months"...PRESSURE! LOL It should come right around Christmas eve and I am ordered to act surprised in front of my parents!

I also NEED a new crockpot and as something fun I'd like a quesidilla maker.

chefsteph07 said:
Well, I know I am FINALLY getting my laptop from Dell..DH went online and I helped pick it out. I'm so excited! He got it for a great deal, plus he gets an employee discount and we got 9 months finance free...he says "with the year that you say you're going to have, we should have no problem paying this off in 9 months"...PRESSURE! LOL It should come right around Christmas eve and I am ordered to act surprised in front of my parents!

It's great when DH is supportive and gives you reason to try that little bit harder, isn't it?

BethCooks4U said:
It's great when DH is supportive and gives you reason to try that little bit harder, isn't it?

Right! And now I have no choice! ha ha

I want my kids to have an awesome Christmas, but also to remember the real reason for the season.

For me, if I could wish, debt freedom, new vehicle, and the just for fun,
every Nestie in EVERY size and shape and then TIME to play and create.

Also, a rounder more even calendar, so I don't have months with 1 or 2 shows and then wham 10-12 shows.

But at top of list, which I'm listing at bottom......World Peace and health for everyone!!

BethCooks4U said:
I would LOVE the Willow Tree Nativity but I already have a complete set of the Fontanini Nativity (except the one lamb our dog ate). I still love that one so I'm not even asking for the Willow Tree. ..but still.

I do have SIXTEEN different Willow Tree angels.

The year Micah was born, we had a ton of hospital bills that weren't totally covered by insurance, and had no money for Christmas gifts. I'd been wanting to start a Nativity Set, as a tradition for our family, and DH surprised me with the Willow Tree Set (we weren't supposed to be buying gifts for each other!). He didn't have the money to purchase the Creche to go with it, so he built a beautiful one - better even than the one that goes with the set.

I love that set - and the love and thought that went into it!

I have several other Willow Tree figurines too....it's the only kind of figurine I've ever wanted to collect. They just tug at my heartstrings somehow!

im a shoe person. i have an "office/craft room" in our house & one full wall is book shelves with shoes on them. and i can honestly say i wear the majority of them. i was at nordstroms & decided that i NEEDED these boots:
_5695068.jpg

i asked for those & for the open hearts necklace that jane seymore developed at kay jewelers. i just wanted a simple sterling silver necklace that i can wear with any outfit. they dont have the sterling silver one online but i just love the design.

i just love christmas shopping though. i love finding the perfect gifts for people. and i LOVE wrapping presents. so i dont ever usually put too much thought into what i want for myself. except for those boots, ofcourse :D:D

ChefBeckyD said:
The year Micah was born, we had a ton of hospital bills that weren't totally covered by insurance, and had no money for Christmas gifts. I'd been wanting to start a Nativity Set, as a tradition for our family, and DH surprised me with the Willow Tree Set (we weren't supposed to be buying gifts for each other!). He didn't have the money to purchase the Creche to go with it, so he built a beautiful one - better even than the one that goes with the set.

I love that set - and the love and thought that went into it!

I have several other Willow Tree figurines too....it's the only kind of figurine I've ever wanted to collect. They just tug at my heartstrings somehow!
My Fontanini set has a similar story. I first saw it when I was a single mom with no money. I fell in love with it and asked for it as my gift that year. I got the starter set (Jesus, Mary & Joseph) and the rest of the pieces were added in the next few years. It is really special to me. There are a ton of new pieces for it now but I am happy with the basic set (I do have a couple 3 shepards, the 3 wisemen and their camels, donkey, cow, sheep). I don't need a whole village!

Meghan....LOVE THE BOOTS!

What I want for Christmas is an IPOD. I really want to get back on the treadmill but it is sooooooo boring. Maybe some upbeat exercise music would keep me moving. Also need a new insulated coffee mug, comfy sweat type pants for when I am just chillin, Dannielle Steel's new book.

pkd09 said:
Meghan....LOVE THE BOOTS!

What I want for Christmas is an IPOD. I really want to get back on the treadmill but it is sooooooo boring. Maybe some upbeat exercise music would keep me moving. Also need a new insulated coffee mug, comfy sweat type pants for when I am just chillin, Dannielle Steel's new book.

She has a new book? Maybe I will ask for that. DH is bugging me about what I want, because what he was going to get me (Jimmie Johnson back-to-back-to-back champion jacket) will not be available until February or March.

I wish I had the leg's to wear boot's like that. That would be DH's present though! :)

I would love to get Rosetta Stone to learn Spanish next year.

I don't really make a list, nor am I really "celebrating" this year, but I am looking forward to seeing my husband on Tuesday!! I haven't seen him since Oct. 27! Its only for four days, but its better then nothing!! I am so thankful to be going to meet him!

For me, nothing else matters.

Laurie: YES, my DH would also love to see me wear those boots. They are so awesome but I don't think I could walk in them! It is amazing what age will do; just give me my comfy pants!!!!!!:D

We recently bought our first home. When asked, I told my fiance that i would really enjoy a new dinnerware set. With square plates, square bowls, and some nice glasses as well.

Well, I usually ask for kitchen gadgets for Christmas. So of course since joining Pampered Chef, I've earned tons of those. LOL

So my mom got me a coat because I needed one and gave it to me early. She's also getting me a few books I wanted. One Year Book of Family Devotions, Vol. 1, How to Bring Your Children to Christ..& Keep Them There: Avoiding the Tragedy of False Conversion and The Duggars: 20 and Counting!: Raising One of America's Largest Families--How they Do It
I can't wait to get the books.

She also got me a bottle of clinique makeup. She gave it to me early because I needed it now. And other than that I don't know what she's getting me. It's all actually from my mom and dad but she always does the buying. Then I don't know what my sister's getting me. She said she was going to get me new glasses because I can't afford them right now.

I told hubby not to buy anything for me. He's insisting so I gave him a $10 limit. We just don't have it to spend so that's all I've spent on him. We have spent $30 each on the kids but they will get a wonderful christmas thanks to my mom, dad, sister, mil and bil.

I'd also like world peace! :)
God bless,
Amanda

pkd09 said:
Laurie: YES, my DH would also love to see me wear those boots. They are so awesome but I don't think I could walk in them! It is amazing what age will do; just give me my comfy pants!!!!!!:D

I am right there with you on the pant's also. :) Thanks for the info on the DS book. I love her and haven't had a good read in awhile!

For my DS to come home from California for Christmas. I haven't seen (or hugged) him since August 16. If not that, than for DH, DD, and me to be able to fly out there for a few days in January (I actually have a recruit out there and 3 people who'd be willing to hold shows, so my ticket would be a tax write-off!!).

There really isn't anything material I want this year. We don't have room in our little house for much else, anyway.

I could use a little help with my Denver trip. Registration and airfair are paid for, but still working on hotel and food.

As for the family, our kids always have a nice Christmas because, luckily, my husband's work always gives them a nice Christmas bonus. However, since quiting my 'real job' 3 years ago, I have not been able to get my hubby anything just from me. This year with the help of my PC money, I was able to get him something really nice that I know he will like! He gives so much all year long that I am really excited to have the money to give something back.

Well I wanted a Canon Rebel XSi 12.2 mp with the 75-300mm lens. So my hubsand went and purchsed it for me. But along with that purchase (not same store) he brought him a 4-wheeler. So I got a camera and a 4-wheeler note!

My MIL will be asking me soon what I want like she does every year, I think I want clothes or jewlery armour. Nothing to much :)

But I really want is just my family to be celebrating Christmas with me. Since I had spent it in the hospital last year w/hubby (surgery).

Happy Holidays Everyone!! I hope you get what you are wishing for.

rbvernon said:
Well I wanted a Canon Rebel XSi 12.2 mp with the 75-300mm lens. So my hubsand went and purchsed it for me.

I want one of those SOOOOO BAD!!!!!!!

I want a TomTom. I forget which version I wanted, but I printed it out and gave it to Russell so he would KNOW which one to buy. Other than that I do not have much wishes, other than my kids enjoying Christmas and for people to know that Jesus is the Reason for the Season!

rbvernon said:
Well I wanted a Canon Rebel XSi 12.2 mp with the 75-300mm lens. So my hubsand went and purchsed it for me.

i am sooooo jealous!

I didn't really have too much that I wanted this year. But I really would like a new microwave. Not that anything is wrong with the one I have but it is small. It doesn't hold the DCB and I want to be able to use that in the microwave so I can practice recipes for at shows.
I would also like to have the legs to wear those boots!!

chefsteph07 said:

The quesadilla maker is awesome!!! We use ours at LEAST once a week!!! My friends made fun of me when I registered for it when I got married 6 years ago, but we use that thing all the time.

This year is kind of difficult, b/c my DH lost his job in October, so it's more about making sure the kids are taken care of and helping them learn about the true meaning of Christmas (they are 4yo and 2yo). I really would like a nice iPod docking station, but it's not a necessity and if I do get it, it will be from my parents (they tend to go overboard sometimes).

I asked for a spice rack (my spices are all shoved into a narrow cabinet and fall out anytime I open the door), bath caddy (sits across the tub to hold a book and glass of wine), and slippers. Not especially exciting, but I'd get a lot of use out of them. Last year DH forgot to get me anything; I don't think that will happen again.

I already recieved my gift from my hubby...a Kitchen Aid 600 Prof Mixer. YIPPEE!!! I always tell him not to get me anything but he always does! I got him a Garmin, Clothes and video game. My kids will get lovely gifts...but only six of them each. I much more excited to spend the holidyas together cooking, baking and making memories.........

All I want is this baby out of my tummy! And preferably before Christmas, too! (I'm due 12/25)

Last edited:
John went on a Garmin binge and decided that I needed one (he was obviously tired of me stealing his for my shows!) so he gave me one early. It is pretty cool, and I have the voice picked as the Australian male voice - I call him Duncan!!!

That in mind, and money being tight, I really didn't think of anything I needed or wanted, with the exception of one of those immersion blenders (also referred to as a stick blender.) When PC came out with appliance incentive I thought for sure there would be one there, but no dice. So last week, was in Bed Bath & Beyond buying new throw rugs and told John that he had a 1 time only pass to buy me kitchen products for Christmas. Showed him the $29.99 Black and Decker and told him that the 20% coupons were all kept on the top of the fridge and he had better use one!

Besides one of those, and a great red sweater, I am good.

Cold ... hard .... cash.I need things I cannot afford ... a repair to my coat or a new one that actually zips, a microwave that has a functional turntable and will accomodate the DCB, memory in my computer, printer ink ... silly things like that.

vwpamperedchef said:
I don't really make a list, nor am I really "celebrating" this year, but I am looking forward to seeing my husband on Tuesday!! I haven't seen him since Oct. 27! Its only for four days, but its better then nothing!! I am so thankful to be going to meet him!

For me, nothing else matters.

You'll get your present early! I remember the first year my exhusband was gone, he was still stateside, so I spent all of my spare saved up money to fly to where he was, even if I was only able to see him for an hour, I would have been happy. Unfortunatly the day after I bought my ticket, he got word that he was going to be able to come home for a couple days over christmas. It took me forever, but the airport finally gave me a refund and let me buy his ticket home. He wasn't actually here for christmas, but it was great to be able to see him before he left for overseas.

This year my BF and I have asked for a nice gas grill. I have also asked for tools for basket weaving, its a new hobby of mine, but i have always gone over board in buying myself new things for hobbies (haha PC) so I'm asking for things for christmas to save myself money!

I would love to be blessed with:

My Lancome face creams/moisturizers, etc- that I ran out of while DH was unemployed
Stock up on my favorite perfumes- since empty bottles aren't doing me much good.
Become Pregnant
See the company I work for grow and become prosperous.
Peace
Jewelry
L.L. Bean winter boots
A new watch
A chef's knife like the one Alton Brown uses
No more debt
The ability and resources to continue to bless people! :)

I know I won't get most of the things on my list because we are self employed & paying almost $1,000 a month on health insurance. Plus we have a lot of money that people owe us for jobs hubby has done!I want a new camera (mine got stolen last year)
rubber stamps
new dies for my Big Shot
Bind-it-all or Rubicoil

unfortunately my Christmas present will be a new roof. Ours is falling apart and time to be replaced. How exciting is that??

Might not be too exciting, but if ya didn't get a new roof and it started leaking on your head, you'd be mad!

I'm really really really hoping that I'm getting an engagement ring for christmas. My BF said since things are tight right now and out #1 priority is getting the kids and family gifts that I will have to wait until after the new year when he has more money to get my gift, but he said that he has a brochure and will wrap it up so atleast I can see what I'm getting. If it's not a picture of a ring, with a proposal, I think I'll be upset, just hope I don't show it!

i really want an itouch. i *think* i settled on it. i'm told the only difference between the itouch and iphone is the phone aspect. i'm sure there are other differences, but i'm not sure what they are yet. other than that, i think i would be really happy to stay home for christmas.if not, i'll settle for my in laws tacking it easy on me.

princessmeshelle said:
i really want an itouch. i *think* i settled on it. i'm told the only difference between the itouch and iphone is the phone aspect. i'm sure there are other differences, but i'm not sure what they are yet. other than that, i think i would be really happy to stay home for christmas.if not, i'll settle for my in laws tacking it easy on me.

and camera is a difference

Lisa/ChefBear said:
and the just for fun,
every Nestie in EVERY size and shape and then TIME to play and create.

Lisa,

I need a explanation on this one. What's a Nestie? :confused:

Kitchen Diva said:
I would love to be blessed with:

Become Pregnant

practice makes perfect kacey :blushing::p;)

Stampaholic1961 said:
I know I won't get most of the things on my list because we are self employed & paying almost $1,000 a month on health insurance. Plus we have a lot of money that people owe us for jobs hubby has done!

I want a new camera (mine got stolen last year)
rubber stamps
new dies for my Big Shot

Bind-it-all or Rubicoil

thats like me bev! i put out the stampin up! idea book with little post-it's on everything i wanted so my BF could just pick something. it looks a mess now because there are post its everywhere :D

pampcheflisa said:
The quesadilla maker is awesome!!! We use ours at LEAST once a week!!! My friends made fun of me when I registered for it when I got married 6 years ago, but we use that thing all the time.

This year is kind of difficult, b/c my DH lost his job in October, so it's more about making sure the kids are taken care of and helping them learn about the true meaning of Christmas (they are 4yo and 2yo). I really would like a nice iPod docking station, but it's not a necessity and if I do get it, it will be from my parents (they tend to go overboard sometimes).

I keep telling DH that if I got the quesadilla maker we'd have them all the time! Are there recipes that come in it? Is there anything else you can do w/ it? They are only about $15 so that's why I think it would be fun, if I don't get one for Christmas I might go out and get one after anyway...

I'm adding to my wish list:

For my 14 yo DD to at least try to get along with her father! I'm so tired of her picking a fight over everything he says (or, if he just looks at her).

Last night, for example, my DH had just gone to bed, when she started using my phone to text her boyfriend. Of course, when a new text comes in the phone makes an annoying ringing noise - which, if they're having a conversation, happens every couple of minutes. DH comes out of our room (keep in mind, he has to get up at 3:30am), and says 'no more texting tonight.' Does she say "ok, Dad"? Or, "what if I turn down the ringer?" Nope, she starts yelling at how stupid that is, etc.:mad: Well, guess who was going to buy his loving daughter her own phone AND an iPod for Christmas. Guess who's now going to talk him out of it!:grumpy:

pampchefsarah said:
I'm adding to my wish list:

For my 14 yo DD to at least try to get along with her father! I'm so tired of her picking a fight over everything he says (or, if he just looks at her).

Last night, for example, my DH had just gone to bed, when she started using my phone to text her boyfriend. Of course, when a new text comes in the phone makes an annoying ringing noise - which, if they're having a conversation, happens every couple of minutes. DH comes out of our room (keep in mind, he has to get up at 3:30am), and says 'no more texting tonight.' Does she say "ok, Dad"? Or, "what if I turn down the ringer?" Nope, she starts yelling at how stupid that is, etc.:mad: Well, guess who was going to buy his loving daughter her own phone AND an iPod for Christmas. Guess who's now going to talk him out of it!:grumpy:

i was the SAME way when i was her age. i would have SWORN my dad was out to get me. i can remember one time he looked at me funny & then asked if i was wearing my make up in a new way. i started SOBBING. i sat in my closet crying on my phone to my best friend. i grew out of that stage eventually. he is now one of my best friends. we are actually going on a date tonight (its our christmas tradition to go shopping together & then dinner afterwards). i cant wait!

Chef Kearns said:
I would love to get Rosetta Stone to learn Spanish next year.

Instead of buying the software, you can purchase 6 or 12 month subscriptions for unlimited on-line usage. Depending on how frequently you use the program, it can be a better deal. (Rosetta Stone rocks!)

My Christmas wishlist:
- An electric toothbrush. (DH bought me one once for a birthday gift and I gave him huge grief for failing in the 'romantic guy' category. Now it's a running joke and has actually acquired special romantic gift status. Lame, I know.)
- The cookbook Sticky, Gooey, Chewy, Messy. (A title after my own heart!...and the recipes, oh my gosh!)
- the B&D pivot hand vacuum
- An ice cream maker and spaghetti ice machine (those who've been stationed in Germany will know what that is!). {These items will probably stay on the wish list for awhile longer!)

Last edited:
I dont have much but my main thing is an addtion to our house and all the paper work goes through and also the baby to be out on 23rd. that is all i want i guess.

<h2>1. What is on your wishlist for Christmas?</h2><p>I would love any of these things:</p><ul> <li>A subscription to Real Simple magazine</li> <li>Gift certificate for a manicure</li> <li>Picture frames</li> <li>Scrapbooking goodies</li> <li>So Easy Baby Food book (Homemade baby food)</li></ul><h2>2. What are the top items on your Christmas wishlist?</h2><p>My top items include:</p><ul> <li>A new set of kitchen knives</li> <li>Cozy pajama set</li> <li>Bluetooth speaker</li> <li>Essential oils diffuser</li> <li>Electric kettle</li></ul><h2>3. Is there anything specific on your Christmas wishlist this year?</h2><p>Yes, I have my eye on:</p><ul> <li>A new winter coat</li> <li>Wireless earbuds</li> <li>Instant Pot</li> <li>Quality makeup brushes</li> <li>Travel luggage set</li></ul><h2>4. What are some popular items on people's Christmas wishlists?</h2><p>Some popular items include:</p><ul> <li>Electronics such as smartphones, laptops, and tablets</li> <li>Clothing and accessories</li> <li>Home decor and kitchen gadgets</li> <li>Gift cards to favorite stores or restaurants</li> <li>Experiences like concert tickets or spa day</li></ul><h2>5. Any unique or unusual items on your Christmas wishlist?</h2><p>Yes, I'm hoping for:</p><ul> <li>A DNA ancestry kit</li> <li>Monthly subscription box for artisanal foods</li> <li>Indoor herb garden kit</li> <li>Polaroid camera</li> <li>Handmade pottery set</li></ul>

1. What is on your wishlist for Christmas?

I would love any of these things:

• A subscription to Real Simple magazine
  • Gift certificate for a manicure
  • Picture frames
  • Scrapbooking goodies
  • So Easy Baby Food book (Homemade baby food)

2. What are the top items on your Christmas wishlist?

My top items include:

• A new set of kitchen knives
  • Cozy pajama set
  • Bluetooth speaker
  • Essential oils diffuser
  • Electric kettle

3. Is there anything specific on your Christmas wishlist this year?

Yes, I have my eye on:

• A new winter coat
  • Wireless earbuds
  • Instant Pot
  • Quality makeup brushes
  • Travel luggage set

4. What are some popular items on people's Christmas wishlists?

Some popular items include:

• Electronics such as smartphones, laptops, and tablets
  • Clothing and accessories
  • Home decor and kitchen gadgets
  • Gift cards to favorite stores or restaurants
  • Experiences like concert tickets or spa day

5. Any unique or unusual items on your Christmas wishlist?

Yes, I'm hoping for:

• A DNA ancestry kit
  • Monthly subscription box for artisanal foods
  • Indoor herb garden kit
  • Polaroid camera
  • Handmade pottery set

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• ChefBeckyD
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
ChefBeckyD