• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

What Is on Your Christmas Wishlist?

In summary, during the conversation, people discussed what they would like to receive for Christmas. Some mentioned specific items such as a subscription to a magazine, a gift certificate for a manicure, picture frames, scrapbooking supplies, and a book on homemade baby food. Others mentioned more general desires, such as new clothes, a great Christmas for their children, and a better year next year. One person shared a disappointment when their Christmas surprise was spoiled by their spouse buying an expensive gift for themselves. Some also mentioned wanting items for their home, such as a booklight, a set of Wisemen for their Nativity scene, and new snowboots. One person expressed a desire for their sister to be out of debt, while another mentioned
The ENTIRE Pampered Chef catalog :p

Jeanine,
every Nestie in EVERY size and shape and then TIME to play and create.
They are for scrapbooking or Card Making and come in lots of sizes and shapes............http://www.innovativestampcreations.com/catalog/item/5896483/5807491.htm

See the price and variety, hence why they are on wish list, lol. I wish I could get a deal on them and get a bunch for cheaper price.

I love to scrap and stamp (CTMH) and would love to use these with my Cuttlebug!!

Keep giving hubby hints, he's not picking up to my knowledge.

Lisa

for the safe travel of my 85 year old uncle and 83 year old mother who are driving from Iowa to Texas after Christmas
and for our oldest to have a safe trip Jan 5 when he drives form Dallas to LA for a semester of school there. (& for him to remain safe until he returns home this summer)

Bond Girl 007 perfume
Kettle
Scrapbooking Album
La Senza gift certificate
new dishes

Cricut Machine
A big bag from Vera Bradley
Toaster Oven

My main wish for Christmas is that my children have a wonderful Christmas with some great memories.

I would love to be able to go home for Christmas (13 hours away), but it won't happen.

I told my DH that I do need new pajama bottoms (I only have a couple of pair, and one of my favorites have a hole in the knee), socks (many of mine have holes in the heels), and slippers (I had to throw mine away last year because they are falling apart).

Well after a very thought provoking sermon about giving and Christmas that really put so many things into perspective- I would like to scratch everything on my wishlist (except to become a Mommy). I don't really need any of that stuff. I am so blessed!

DH and I are only going to celebrate the birth of our Savior, and no gifts will be given. The only way we could do that would be to either charge all gifts, or deplete what is left of the savings we've been living off of while DH was unemployed for 7 months. So we are going to save up for new living room furniture. We are down to one couch and one chair- since Delaney (our female puppy) ate the loveseat 2 years ago out of separation anxiety, and she's started in on the sofa- since DH has gone back to work, and the chair is just worn out from age.

With what we've been learning during DH's unemployment and coming to the realization that we don't need all these extra things we buy- we should be able to get a fairly nice 5 piece living room set and pay cash for it by the end of February! It's very exciting! :)

I was watching this video called "The Finger of God" and started crying as I looked around my living room at all the pictures, knick-knacks, candles, table runners, end tables, etc...etc... and just realized that we've bought so much over the years and have been so blessed and we really don't need half of it.

This year will be a year of donating what we truly do not need to those who truly do need things, and maybe even selling our home and moving into something smaller- and moving into the city-to start making a difference for the Kingdom of God! :)

Christmas time is always a special time for all of us... decorating, eating, baking, eating, getting together with family and friends, eating and of course enjoying Christmas morning when the kids are all wide eyed and excited... :D

but If I had one thing for "MY" wish list, I wish my husband and I had more time together... just us. Hes been working like crazy and with three kids at home when he is home we are lucky to have much alone time... :love:

If I could have anything, I guess it would be one weekend away at a nice bed and breakfast just to lay in bed, snuggle/sleep and have a few nights out to dinner to actually eat food that is hot ... :rolleyes:

(it wont happen though... I dont have anyone to leave my kids with for a whole weekend who I would feel comfortable enough with to enjoy a weekend away - if my parents were younger I would ask them, but they are in thier mid 70s... and a 6 yr old and twin 3yr olds is just too much work for them for a whole weekend.)

Maybe in a few years... :balloon:

I would love to have a laptop!! Gosh I want one... but I will have to be patient...
My list consists of accessories for my Palm Treo...
When My hubby and I went shopping for the kids yesterday... he finally showed me some ideas for him..... and I created a new document in that palm pilot/phone and now I have it with me when I leave.... I'll be shopping at sears this years.... it's all about tools for him!
Another present I would love is to get my new consultant to qualify... she only needs about $125 more in sales!! And I earn level 1 but without her I don't! Her first show was $1132.00!!! I think I'm going to ask some friends if they want something and give it to her to submit!

<h2>1. What is on your wishlist for Christmas?</h2><p>I would love any of these things:</p><ul> <li>A subscription to Real Simple magazine</li> <li>Gift certificate for a manicure</li> <li>Picture frames</li> <li>Scrapbooking goodies</li> <li>So Easy Baby Food book (Homemade baby food)</li></ul><h2>2. What are the top items on your Christmas wishlist?</h2><p>My top items include:</p><ul> <li>A new set of kitchen knives</li> <li>Cozy pajama set</li> <li>Bluetooth speaker</li> <li>Essential oils diffuser</li> <li>Electric kettle</li></ul><h2>3. Is there anything specific on your Christmas wishlist this year?</h2><p>Yes, I have my eye on:</p><ul> <li>A new winter coat</li> <li>Wireless earbuds</li> <li>Instant Pot</li> <li>Quality makeup brushes</li> <li>Travel luggage set</li></ul><h2>4. What are some popular items on people's Christmas wishlists?</h2><p>Some popular items include:</p><ul> <li>Electronics such as smartphones, laptops, and tablets</li> <li>Clothing and accessories</li> <li>Home decor and kitchen gadgets</li> <li>Gift cards to favorite stores or restaurants</li> <li>Experiences like concert tickets or spa day</li></ul><h2>5. Any unique or unusual items on your Christmas wishlist?</h2><p>Yes, I'm hoping for:</p><ul> <li>A DNA ancestry kit</li> <li>Monthly subscription box for artisanal foods</li> <li>Indoor herb garden kit</li> <li>Polaroid camera</li> <li>Handmade pottery set</li></ul>

1. What is on your wishlist for Christmas?

I would love any of these things:

• A subscription to Real Simple magazine
  • Gift certificate for a manicure
  • Picture frames
  • Scrapbooking goodies
  • So Easy Baby Food book (Homemade baby food)

2. What are the top items on your Christmas wishlist?

My top items include:

• A new set of kitchen knives
  • Cozy pajama set
  • Bluetooth speaker
  • Essential oils diffuser
  • Electric kettle

3. Is there anything specific on your Christmas wishlist this year?

Yes, I have my eye on:

• A new winter coat
  • Wireless earbuds
  • Instant Pot
  • Quality makeup brushes
  • Travel luggage set

4. What are some popular items on people's Christmas wishlists?

Some popular items include:

• Electronics such as smartphones, laptops, and tablets
  • Clothing and accessories
  • Home decor and kitchen gadgets
  • Gift cards to favorite stores or restaurants
  • Experiences like concert tickets or spa day

5. Any unique or unusual items on your Christmas wishlist?

Yes, I'm hoping for:

• A DNA ancestry kit
  • Monthly subscription box for artisanal foods
  • Indoor herb garden kit
  • Polaroid camera
  • Handmade pottery set

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• ChefBeckyD
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
ChefBeckyD