• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

What Is in the New Super Starter Kit..

In summary, there is a possible new recruit wondering about the contents of the new kit and if there are any pictures available. Another person mentions that the kit will still have the same items, just with a larger picture for better visibility. They also mention a possible change in the cutting board and knives, but someone else clarifies that the only change is the cutting board. The bonuses and packaging for the Italian Seasoning have also been updated, and there is speculation about a new utility knife being added to the kit. However, the current product list still includes the old knife. The changeover packet has been received and the only confirmed change is the cutting board. The new catalog features Fall/Winter items.
D_Patel
I have a possible new recruit, when does the new kit come out?? Also what is in it ?? any one got any pics ?? I tried to find it on the website and i cant. Thank you !!!!!!!!!

Danielle from what I remember on the back of the new catalog, its the same kit. The picture is larger so that you can see everything a little better b/c its spread out.

If I'm wrong, I hope someone corrects me. (I'm also wondering if the cutting board will change).

i thought it was going to change , because of the new cutting board and knives ?? Hmm i guess i heard wrong !

I do know that we are still selling our regular set of knives so thats probably why the new forged isnt part of the kit.

Ok that stinks if that is the case cause I would have to already replace some items in my kit until all the discontinued item are gone..........

The only thing that is changed in the starter kit is that they are putting the new style cutting board in it.

BethCooks4U said:
The only thing that is changed in the starter kit is that they are putting the new style cutting board in it.
That's what I heard.

And of course the Super Starter bonuses change to reflect the new products.

The Italian Seasoning also has the different packaging.

I read a post off one of my other PC sites that they are putting the new Utility knife in the Starter Kits...I don't know if this is true or not. The product for the Starter Kits still says utility knive with sharpening case..So who knows? Guess we'll find out???

I got my changeover packet today and everything is the same except the cutting board.

Yeh on the back of the new Cat the only thing that I see is new is the Cuttingboard and of cource they will get all the Fall/Winter items instead of Spring Summer paper work. I am in love with the New Seasons best WOW some of that suff just looks great!!!!

Related to What Is in the New Super Starter Kit..

What Is in the New Super Starter Kit?

The New Super Starter Kit from Pampered Chef includes a variety of essential kitchen tools and products to help you get started with your Pampered Chef business.

What are the benefits of purchasing the New Super Starter Kit?

The New Super Starter Kit not only includes a wide range of products, but also provides you with business tools and resources to help you succeed as a Pampered Chef consultant. These include training materials, access to an online community, and a personal website for online sales.

How much does the New Super Starter Kit cost?

The cost of the New Super Starter Kit varies depending on the current promotion and any additional add-ons you may choose to include. It is typically priced at around $159, but can be as low as $99 during special offers.

Can I customize the products included in the New Super Starter Kit?

Unfortunately, the products included in the New Super Starter Kit cannot be customized. However, you can add on additional products at a discounted price when purchasing the kit.

Is there a return policy for the New Super Starter Kit?

Yes, there is a 30-day money back guarantee for the New Super Starter Kit. If you are not satisfied with your purchase, you can return the kit for a full refund within 30 days of purchase.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Shelly Flanagan
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • esavvymom
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • rowan0907