• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

What Is a Good Place to Store Photos Online Such as Snapfish, Etc.

There is usually a small charge for printing online, but it's usually cheaper than getting them printed at a store. Overall, I think online photo printing is great, especially if you have a printer at home. There are a lot of options and costs to consider, but I think it's worth it to be able to have your photos printed exactly the way you want them, and without having to go to a store.
nikki70563
Gold Member
what is a good place to store photos online such as snapfish, etc. pros and cons of the one you use and is there a price for any?

photobucket is free and seems to work. I think all the free ones reserve the right to use your images, but with a bazillion of them online, I don't know how they'd ever find any of them.

If you want to get your photos printed online I have found Winkflash to be the best for me. They seem to have the best deals. I have also used snapfish occasionaly but think overall they are a bit more expensive. Both sites are free to use. you can also share photos with friends and family but with wilkflash they must be signed up as a member of the site. then you have to invite them and accept them as a friend.
The only photos I upload to photo bucket are those I want to share here or immediately with friends and family.
Winkflash also has a cool program you can download from thair site call their "transporter" If you loose connection while uploading it starts where it left off when you reconnect. It is great if you are still on dial up like me!

ETA: friends and family can also order prints for themselves.

I did research on alot of online photo printers a year or so ago and I found this to be the best deal. When I lived closer to a SAM's club I did them there to ge the best deal. It just takes a bit of searching to find out what works best for you.

Last edited:
I've got photos on Picasa, which is one of Google's tools. I don't use the service to host photos to link to other places, so I don't know it's capabilities for that. However, I can give the link to my family for the whole Gallery (picasaweb.google.com/myusername), and I can decide which Albums are public and visible in the Gallery, and which are not. Even if an Album is not public, I can send a link directly to that Album to someone if I want to. You can also choose to make the images in your Public Gallery to be searchable or not.

I can also use the mapping feature to indicate the locations of the pictures on Google powered maps. There is software that you download onto your computer, but it's a great way to organize your photos, and makes uploading and creating new Albums really easy.

I can add captions, people can leave messages, and there is an "Order Prints" option. When you choose that option, it asks you to choose a print provider, and gives the options of Photoworks, SnapFish and Shutterfly. I personally order prints from Costco for cost reasons, and just upload the images I want printed at the time I order.

Hello there!As a fellow pampered chef consultant, I completely understand the need for a reliable and efficient way to store photos online. I personally use Google Photos, and I have found it to be a great option for both personal and professional use.One of the biggest pros of using Google Photos is that it offers unlimited storage for high-quality photos. This means that I don't have to worry about running out of space or paying for additional storage. It also has a user-friendly interface and allows for easy organization and sharing of photos.However, one potential con is that it does compress photos that are larger than 16 megapixels, so if you are a professional photographer or need to store high-resolution photos, this may not be the best option for you.Another popular option for storing photos online is Dropbox. It offers a range of storage plans, including a free option with limited storage space. It also has a user-friendly interface and allows for easy sharing of photos.Overall, both Google Photos and Dropbox are great options for storing photos online, and it ultimately depends on your specific needs and preferences. I hope this helps and happy cooking!

Related to What Is a Good Place to Store Photos Online Such as Snapfish, Etc.

1. What is Snapfish and how does it work?

Snapfish is an online photo storage and printing service. It allows users to upload, store, and share their photos with family and friends. You can also create photo books, calendars, and other personalized photo products.

2. Is Snapfish a safe place to store my photos?

Yes, Snapfish takes the security of your photos very seriously. They use industry-standard security measures to protect your photos and personal information.

3. Are there any fees for using Snapfish to store my photos?

It is free to sign up for a Snapfish account and store your photos. However, if you want to print your photos or create personalized products, there may be additional fees.

4. Can I access my photos on Snapfish from any device?

Yes, Snapfish has a mobile app and a website that can be accessed from any device with an internet connection. This allows you to view and manage your photos from your computer, phone, or tablet.

5. How much storage space do I get on Snapfish for my photos?

Snapfish offers unlimited photo storage for all users. This means you can upload and store as many photos as you want without worrying about running out of storage space.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
pamperedpnina
Replies
Views
PampChefJoy
Replies
Views
flemings99
  • Karen
  • General Chat