• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

What is a Desperate Housewives Theme?

In summary, Pampered Chef offers a Desperate Housewives themed game where players compete to serve up delicious food.
pampered_rae
Gold Member
I have heard of this a few times but I have no other information other than the name. I have done searches and come up empty. Can anyone give me some more info about this.

If you click on files in the menu and search on "desperate" you'll find a number of documents about the game.

Thanks, I promise I had done a search and got nothing. :)

pampered_rae said:
Thanks, I promise I had done a search and got nothing. :)

I believe it. Sometimes its a matter of finding the right words.

Also the basic search does NOT search through the file section. It took me a while to figure that out.

Rae,
I did a Pampered Chef Desperate Housewive show and served up Chocolate Martinis (too strong though - Creme de cocoa and vodka --- I needed to put chocolate syrup and milk in it.) and the Tiramasu brownie Trifle.

Everybody loved it but I wound up with a half pitcher of chocolate martinis.

I have taken a look at the files and I just don't quite get how you would do a show like this.

I've done two DH shows and they were a hit! I made Gabrielle's-Tempting Tapas and Susan's Cheesy artichoke triangles. Suggested the host make some Wysteria punch or lawnboy lemonade and also made a better than sex chocolate cake. I also had a quiz with trivia about the show and a quiz to see what character the guests were most alike. Everyone had a great time and it was fun (since I am a fan of the show). HTH!

heat123 said:
I've done two DH shows and they were a hit! I made Gabrielle's-Tempting Tapas and Susan's Cheesy artichoke triangles. Suggested the host make some Wysteria punch or lawnboy lemonade and also made a better than sex chocolate cake. I also had a quiz with trivia about the show and a quiz to see what character the guests were most alike. Everyone had a great time and it was fun (since I am a fan of the show). HTH!
That sounds like so much fun!!!! I love Desperate Housewives!!!!

That does sound fun!!!

I think I want to try this sometime when we get back from our visit to the states.

I think I'm going to try a Pampered Chef bunco, too, since bunco is a favorite game on base!

What is the "Desperate Housewives" theme?

The "Desperate Housewives" theme is a popular TV show that aired from 2004 to 2012. It follows the lives of four women living on the same street, each with their own secrets and dramas.

How can I incorporate the "Desperate Housewives" theme into my Pampered Chef party?

You can incorporate the theme by using decorations, recipes, and products inspired by the show. For example, you can serve "Desperate Housewives" themed cocktails and appetizers using our kitchen tools and gadgets.

What are some "Desperate Housewives" inspired recipes?

Some popular recipes inspired by the show include Bree's famous lemon bars, Lynette's creamy chicken pasta, and Gabrielle's chocolate fondue. You can find these recipes and more on our website or in our "Desperate Housewives" themed cookbook.

Are there any special promotions or discounts for "Desperate Housewives" themed parties?

At this time, we do not have any specific promotions or discounts for "Desperate Housewives" themed parties. However, you can always check our website or consult with your Pampered Chef consultant for any ongoing deals or specials.

Can I purchase "Desperate Housewives" themed products from Pampered Chef?

Yes, we offer a variety of products that are perfect for a "Desperate Housewives" themed party. From kitchen tools and cookware to serving dishes and tableware, you can find everything you need to host a successful and fun party with a touch of "Desperate Housewives" flair.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• SillyChef
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
tlennhoff
  • A Pampered Kitchen
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
A Pampered Kitchen
  • JCBurk