• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

What Have You Been Selling Lately? I Have Sold Alot of Easy Clean

In summary, the speaker has been selling a lot of Easy Clean kitchen products, which are popular due to their convenience and effectiveness. These products are made with high-quality and durable materials, with features such as non-stick surfaces and dishwasher-safe components. Some top-selling products include the Non-Stick Grill Pan, Flexible Cutting Mats, and Nylon Pan Scrapers. The Easy Clean line is designed for efficiency and saves time in the kitchen. All Pampered Chef products, including Easy Clean, are rigorously tested for safety and come with proper care and use instructions.
Cindycooks
Silver Member
What have you been selling lately? I have sold alot of Easy Clean Kitchen Brushes this month to go along with Fluted Pans - the brushes really get into the grooves of the pans well - easier than the scraper. Just thought I'd pass along the tip!

Great Idea!!That's a great idea on the kitchen brush to go with the fluted stone. I'll have to suggest that tonite at a show I have. Thanks for the idea!!

Currently sellingI've been selling alot of the Kitchen Spritzers and Prep Bowl sets. Personally, I have 2 sets of the Prep Bowls. I love them. I use the Spritzer filled with the Basil Blend Canola Oil and spray into the Prep Bowl to demonstrate the misting that occurs. Then I pass around the bowl so they all can smell the Canola Oil.

Not high priced stuff, but at my last show in August almost everyone there bought a Spritzer. I sold 9 of them. They are $10.00 a piece so that's not so bad!!

My guests can't get over the look of the microwave cake and so I have discontinued doing that at shows. Way to go...those of you having success making that cake!

What Have You Been Selling Lately?

Recently, I have been selling a lot of our Easy Clean kitchen products. These items have been very popular with our customers because of their convenience and effectiveness.

What makes the Easy Clean products stand out?

The Easy Clean line is designed to make cleaning up after cooking a breeze. The products are made with high-quality, durable materials that are also easy to clean. They also have features such as non-stick surfaces and dishwasher-safe components to make cleaning even easier.

What are some of the top-selling Easy Clean products?

Some of our top-selling Easy Clean products include the Non-Stick Grill Pan, the Flexible Cutting Mats, and the Nylon Pan Scrapers. Customers love these items for their versatility and ease of use in the kitchen.

How do the Easy Clean products save time in the kitchen?

The Easy Clean line is all about efficiency. The non-stick surfaces and dishwasher-safe materials make cleaning up after cooking a quick and easy task. This saves you time and allows you to spend more time enjoying your delicious meals.

Are the Easy Clean products safe to use?

Yes, all of our Pampered Chef products, including the Easy Clean line, are rigorously tested to ensure they meet safety standards. We also provide thorough care and use instructions for each product to ensure safe and proper use in the kitchen.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• chefsara
  • Products and Tips
Replies
Views
rlombas
  • ChefetteDuJour
  • Products and Tips
Replies
Views
ghosking1856
Replies