1. Join Chef Success Today!
    Get support for your PC business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of support threads! Totally Free!
    Dismiss Notice

Pampered Chef: What have you been selling lately? I have sold alot of Easy Clean

1. Cindycooks

Cindycooks Veteran Member Silver Member

What have you been selling lately? I have sold alot of Easy Clean Kitchen Brushes this month to go along with Fluted Pans - the brushes really get into the grooves of the pans well - easier than the scraper. Just thought I'd pass along the tip!

Sep 13, 2005
  2. cooknmelissa

cooknmelissa Guest

Great Idea!!

That's a great idea on the kitchen brush to go with the fluted stone. I'll have to suggest that tonite at a show I have. Thanks for the idea!!

Sep 15, 2005
  3. Chef Kearns

Chef Kearns Legacy Member Gold Member

Currently selling

I've been selling alot of the Kitchen Spritzers and Prep Bowl sets. Personally, I have 2 sets of the Prep Bowls. I love them. I use the Spritzer filled with the Basil Blend Canola Oil and spray into the Prep Bowl to demonstrate the misting that occurs. Then I pass around the bowl so they all can smell the Canola Oil.

Not high priced stuff, but at my last show in August almost everyone there bought a Spritzer. I sold 9 of them. They are $10.00 a piece so that's not so bad!!

My guests can't get over the look of the microwave cake and so I have discontinued doing that at shows. Way to go...those of you having success making that cake!

Sep 15, 2005
Have something to add?

Draft saved Draft deleted