• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

How do I clean the bottom of my executive pans?

snugbug

Novice Member
Feb 1, 2006
The bottoms look just nasty and it won't come off! Anywhere that there may have been food on my flat top stove or spilled food while cooking that got between the double burner griddle and the cook top has left marks on the pan that won't come off. I'm not sure what I can do to get them off since the rest of it is so easy clean and I don't want to damage the pan

Any tips?

Sarah

Shawnna

Gold Member
Feb 2, 2005
I don't have that set, but for my others I use a plastic scratch pad. I have never had to use any cleaner other than soap. But, what about something like softscrub or maybe that cleaner for stainless steel stovetops. Aren't they for surfaces you don't want to scratch? Anyone have any tips?

pcjeanie

Mar 13, 2006
Have you tried baking soda? I haven't, but it's a great cleaner. I'm not sure if it would scratch it or not, but you may want to try a little.

Jeanie

cat

Veteran Member
Gold Member
Jan 1, 2006
pcjeanie said:
Have you tried baking soda? I haven't, but it's a great cleaner. I'm not sure if it would scratch it or not, but you may want to try a little.

Jeanie

Yes, it works! It is the recommended cleaner for the Executive pans. Use a baking soda paste (1/2 cup baking soda with 3 tbsp water). Apply to bottom of pan, let stand 15-20 minutes. Wipe off excess paste, rinse and towel dry.

snugbug

Novice Member
Feb 1, 2006
Thank you- I will try this! The pans work GREAT but I wouldn't feel comfortable taking this one to a show in this state. And I want these to look and perform beautifully for a lifetime- it will be fantastic if the baking soda works for me

Sarah