• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

What Great Things Happened for Your Business Last Week?

In summary, the speaker has had a busy few days, booking multiple events and interviews, sending out newsletters, and receiving offers from their director. They also had successful sales and recruiting events, and are feeling confident about their business. They are also figuring out how to navigate the new website and place orders.
DebPC
Staff member
I booked a bridal shower and a fundraiser.

I've had 2 recruit interviews, 1 signing tomorrow a.m. and the other interested but waiting until fall. Have another interview tomorrow afternoon. Booked 3 July shows and 2 August shows since yesterday. Not a bad couple of days:D!

Last week? Why not TODAY.Sent out my newsletter and a past host immediately e-mailed back and says she wants to have a party July 28. I know there is no way she will close her party in 3 days but I don't care. In the past, she and her aunt hosted a $1,800 show and when she went solo she still sold over $1,000. When does a $1,000 host close a party? ANY TIME SHE WANTS.Also my director offered me several free slots in an upcoming fair!

I did a community booth on Friday night, got a new recruit who signed Sunday, came to Monday meeting and we're meeting with her tomorrow night. She has her first host for this Saturday's BINGO! I also have 4 or 5 slips from that same booth who are maybe's for shows. I'll be calling them tomorrow.

Met and had dinner with my phenomenal upline NED, Shan. She's just plain awesome!!

Saw, recognized (of course) and introduced myself to Marla and Jean. We had a nice chat!

Signed a new recruit, mailed 3 host packets, closed a show, have another to close tomorrow and a sh*t ton of leads to follow up with.

Business is GREAT :chef:

wow! and I was feeling great about closing 3 (what I would call) big shows!

I was able to use my commission to help pay for an out of state trip to get my daughter registered for college.

Wore my apron to a local berry festival and handed out "blind / cold call" 50 recipes and mini catalogs, collected info from 4 people, secured a booth there for next year, held a recruiting interview and booked 2 shows!

I held a cooking show ($790!) and booked 3 shows (1 for July) from it. I also received an individual order.

Did a fundraiser Bingo that raised $1400 for the organization and then sold another $700 in products and booked 2 shows from it!

show last night is at $800.....coaching her to $1000

scottcooks said:
Wore my apron to a local berry festival and handed out "blind / cold call" 50 recipes and mini catalogs, collected info from 4 people, secured a booth there for next year, held a recruiting interview and booked 2 shows!

I was thinking about wearing my apron to the grocery store. Do you do this often/ever?

Registered for Fall Launch! Now that I have a schedule at work, I can get to some real booking! Now, where the heck is that darn phone confidence?

I am new at this so forgive me....How do I post a question to all people? I need to order new catalogs and order forms on the new website and can't figure out where or how?
:chef:

DonJames said:
I am new at this so forgive me....How do I post a question to all people? I need to order new catalogs and order forms on the new website and can't figure out where or how?
:chef:

You post a new question by starting a new thread. On the top left you'll see a button that says "New Thread" or something like that. First go to the grouping you want then click to start a new thread.

As for ordering from the new web...sign in, go to consultants corner, then at the top right click to the right of the the shopping cart. Select "supply order" and shop from there.

Last edited:

1. What new products were released last week?

Last week, we released a new line of stoneware baking dishes and a set of stainless steel cookware. Both have been receiving rave reviews from our customers!

2. Did you have any successful promotions or sales events?

Yes, we had a very successful buy-one-get-one-free promotion on our popular kitchen gadgets. It was a huge hit and we saw a significant increase in sales during the promotion period.

3. Did you receive any positive feedback or testimonials from customers?

Absolutely! We received glowing reviews from multiple customers about our new line of cookware. They were impressed with the quality and functionality of the products.

4. Did you attend any events or conferences to promote your business?

Yes, we attended a cooking expo where we showcased our products and offered live demonstrations. It was a great opportunity to connect with new customers and generate interest in our brand.

5. Were there any exciting collaborations or partnerships formed last week?

Last week, we formed a partnership with a popular food blogger who will be featuring our products in their upcoming recipes and blog posts. We are excited for the exposure and potential new customers this collaboration will bring.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• DebPC
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
DebPC
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • raebates
  • General Chat
Replies