• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Director What Great Things Happened to Your Business Last Week?[

In summary, the top 5 most frequently asked questions about "What Great Things Happened to Your Business Last Week?" include: what qualifies as a "great thing" for your business, how to determine the top great things for your business, specific examples of great things that happened last week, how to track and measure these great things, and how to celebrate or acknowledge them. Great things can be anything from an increase in sales to positive customer reviews, and they are usually tracked and measured through various methods such as sales tracking and customer feedback. Celebrations and acknowledgments can include recognizing team members and sharing successes with stakeholders.
DebPC
Staff member
I have a fundraiser and bridal shower booked for July!

I've had 2 recruit interviews, 1 signing tomorrow a.m. and the other interested but waiting until fall. Have another interview tomorrow afternoon. Booked 3 July shows and 2 August shows since yesterday. Not a bad couple of days! (don't want to say anything different here than on CS!)

Of course, here I CAN say I've got butterflies about signing recruits in the new web. So nervous about them experiencing issues and getting discouraged (and/or pissed!) and not pursuing their businesses.

Two newest consultants both qualified in their 1st two shows. Both submitted their shows in the new web with ZERO problems/glitches/frustrations! I'm on it now and not having problems either!

finley1991 said:
Two newest consultants both qualified in their 1st two shows. Both submitted their shows in the new web with ZERO problems/glitches/frustrations! I'm on it now and not having problems either!

This is nice to know from someone other than HO. Now, send some of those good vibes to my newbie who has nothing working right in the new web.:pray:

Closed out a $1,200+ show. :)

$2100 in sales last week and 15 shows now booked for July. $6000 in personal sales for June and my team is over $25,000 in sales plus I might, fingers crossed, have another director promote this month

Gonna make it over $5000 this month! I am feeling SO blessed!!!!!

I went on vacation with my family and didn't do a thing with my PC biz! (well, maybe just a smidge...) It was actually very refreshing!

Linda- just the fact that you were totally able to get away with your family last week probably is a great thing for your business.

What are the top 5 most frequently asked questions about "What Great Things Happened to Your Business Last Week?"

1. What qualifies as a "great thing" for your business?

Great things can be anything that positively impacted your business in some way, such as an increase in sales, a successful marketing campaign, a new partnership, or a positive customer review.

2. How do you determine what the "top" great things were for your business last week?

This can vary depending on your business and its goals. You may consider metrics such as revenue, customer satisfaction, or growth rate to determine the top great things for your business.

3. Can you share any specific examples of great things that happened to your business last week?

Sure! Last week, we saw a 20% increase in sales compared to the previous week, received a 5-star review from a satisfied customer, and launched a successful social media campaign that brought in new followers and potential customers.

4. How do you track and measure the great things that happen to your business on a weekly basis?

We use various methods such as tracking sales, monitoring customer feedback, analyzing website traffic, and keeping a record of our marketing efforts to track and measure the great things that happen to our business each week.

5. How do you celebrate or acknowledge the great things that happened to your business last week?

We make sure to recognize and congratulate team members who played a role in achieving these great things. We also share the news with our stakeholders, such as investors or partners, to celebrate and showcase our successes. Additionally, we may offer incentives or rewards to our employees as a way to acknowledge their hard work and contributions to the business's success.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
pchockeymom
  • pamperedlinda
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
tpchefpattie
  • Nanisu
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies