• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

What Goes Good With Christmas Tree Appetizer?

In summary, the Christmas tree appetizer can be served with a variety of dipping sauces such as marinara, ranch, and honey mustard. It can also be made ahead of time and stored in the refrigerator before baking. Cheddar, mozzarella, and pepper jack are popular cheese options for the appetizer, and puff pastry can be used instead of crescent dough. Additional toppings like ham, bacon, olives, and vegetables can be added for more flavor.
jrstephens
It made like a cool veggie pizza with biscuits shaped to for a Christmas tree. My host wants some other good suggestions for her to make to go with it.

What about the Cran-Raspberry Fizz? That is really good!
The double choc. cinnamon dip with apples

I do not know either one of those, do you have the recipes? I sent her the Tangy Pecan Brie Recipe, but haven't heard back.

The 2 Becky mentioned are both in the current SBRC.

chefann said:
The 2 Becky mentioned are both in the current SBRC.

HA! You can tell apparently I haven't made a lot out of it!

How about the cinnamon roll wreath ring?

the cool veggie pizza, is that recipe on CC?

Here's the one I am doing.

Attachments

• Cool Veggie Tree Appetizer.doc
    264.5 KB · Views: 393
That cranberry crunch bark is yummy if you want something sweet. From the homemade for the holidays info.

Related to What Goes Good With Christmas Tree Appetizer?

1. What are some good dipping sauces to serve with the Christmas tree appetizer?

Some popular dipping sauces that go well with the Christmas tree appetizer include marinara sauce, ranch dressing, and honey mustard. You can also get creative and try making your own sauce using ingredients like balsamic vinegar, garlic, and herbs.

2. Can I make the Christmas tree appetizer ahead of time?

Yes, you can make the Christmas tree appetizer ahead of time. Simply assemble the tree and store it in the refrigerator until ready to bake. You may need to adjust the baking time slightly, so keep an eye on it while it's in the oven.

3. What type of cheese works best for the Christmas tree appetizer?

The Christmas tree appetizer can be made with a variety of cheeses, but some popular options include cheddar, mozzarella, and pepper jack. You can also mix different types of cheese for a more complex flavor.

4. Can I use puff pastry instead of crescent dough for the Christmas tree appetizer?

Yes, you can use puff pastry instead of crescent dough for the Christmas tree appetizer. Just make sure to roll out the puff pastry slightly before assembling the tree to create a thinner crust.

5. What other toppings can I add to the Christmas tree appetizer?

The possibilities for toppings on the Christmas tree appetizer are endless. Some popular options include diced ham, cooked bacon, olives, and roasted vegetables. You can also get creative and add your favorite pizza toppings for a unique twist.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• jrstephens
  • Recipes and Tips
Replies
Views
dannyzmom
  • quiverfull7
  • Recipes and Tips
Replies
Views
Staci
Replies