• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Maximizing Bookings: Tips for Collecting Drawing Slips at Your Party

In summary,To get people to fill out the drawing slips, you tell them to fill them out and we will draw for a prize. This way you know you get them all filled out and turned in.
Kimberlymmj
How do you get people to fill out the drawing slips? I have a big party tomnight and I am setting myself up to get two shows. I really really want to get the bookings tonight.

I can't say that I "play games." I think as long as you talk about the benefits of booking, and ask everyone at your check out, you'll get the bookings.

To get people to fill out the drawing slips... I tell them to fill them out and we will draw for a prize (usually a seasons best). That way I know I get them all filled out and turned in.

People will book with people they like. So be yourself, if you enjoy playing a game, do so, if it isn't your style, I'm sure people will be able to tell.

Just make sure you do a full service check out and you will be fine.

I have started games and most of my people love it as they love the opportunity for prizes and freebies. I'm trying to attach some for you here, and there are several in the files.

Attachments

• Girls Just Want to Have Fun.doc
    20.5 KB · Views: 808
  • TELEVISION GAME.doc
    20.5 KB · Views: 628
  • The RIGHT family had just finished dinner.doc
    20.5 KB · Views: 564
  • who came from afar.doc
    20 KB · Views: 566
Those are awesome!!!! Thanks for sharing. I have a party coming up where I don't know anyone involved.. gonna steal one of these to get things going.
thanks again

I have to tell you I love the "Queen of Shoppers" game. I use it right after I do my recipe and it gets me to talk about alot of the NEW products. Plus I get some questions answered at that point. So my game turns into a Q & A or sorts. It helps me sell a variety of products.

Attachments

• Queen of the shoppers SS09.doc
    25.5 KB · Views: 552
I did the right left game last night and with 18 people I started 3 items to pass around. They loved it! I used the small bamboo spoons and broke the packs apart.

Kimberlymmj said:
How do you get people to fill out the drawing slips? I have a big party tomnight and I am setting myself up to get two shows. I really really want to get the bookings tonight.

if you really want to get bookings - then you could share your goal with your hostess (she should be able to ask her friends) - or you could tell people that you have a personal goal to help (host) to maximize her Hostess Benefits - and ..... that means her savings continue when her friends book a show (you could choose better words than that - it is too early to come up with something snappy :) ).

I play the ticket game and give away a prize. It can work for bookings or recruiting. It really works.

First I want to to introduce my self. My name is Joy and I started selling PC last month. I heard about this site and am very glad I joined. I have gotten some great ideas.

I am wondering how you play the "Right family game" and the "Queen of Shoppers"? I am guessing that for the "Television Game" you have guests find as many television shows as they can in the story and the person who finds the most shows wins. Correct?

First I want to introduce myself. My name is Joy and I am new to Chef Success and Pampered Chef. I started last month. I have enjoyed getting great ideas from reading all of the different entries.

I have a question about the games mentioned. How do you play the "Right family" and "Queen of Shoppers" games? I am guessing that the winner of the "Television" game is the guest who finds the most television shows named in the story.

Thank you again for all of your ideas! I get energized to do more Pampered Chef after being on this site!

ejleinenbach said:
First I want to introduce myself. My name is Joy and I am new to Chef Success and Pampered Chef. I started last month. I have enjoyed getting great ideas from reading all of the different entries.

I have a question about the games mentioned. How do you play the "Right family" and "Queen of Shoppers" games? I am guessing that the winner of the "Television" game is the guest who finds the most television shows named in the story.

Thank you again for all of your ideas! I get energized to do more Pampered Chef after being on this site!

Welcome Joy! Glad you are here, and congratulations for starting your business. Hopefully someone will come buy and answer your question, I don't have much experience with the games.

I don't do any games (I've always hated them when I went to other peopple's shows, so don't want to torture anyone attending my shows).

But then again, I don't do the bookings slide, either. :blushing:

Hello All! I would really like to know more about the "Queen of the Shoppers Game".If anyone has more info on how to play, I'd love to try this one!
Thanks in advance!

ejleinenbach said:

As far as the Right Family goes, whoever is left holding the prize, keeps it (if it is a large crowd use two or more prizes started at various places in the room). The Television Game (trivia) has a prize going to the person with the most correct guesses.

I always ask the host if they'd like me to do a game and then I ask the guests after they arrive. I have not had any "no's" yet. Amazingly they all seem to love them and have a great time. I even had someone (a repeat customer) say they were looking forward to the TV game again to see if they could do better (but I did a different game that night with other repeat customers).

Welcome to PC and CS. I, also, get re-energized after reading posts from this site and getting different ideas. It is also nice to know that other consultants go through so many of the same joys and rants, the same as you may. I keep telling people in my cluster about the site but don't think any have signed up (except the one who told me about it). I don't know how I could have really survived and thrived without it.

ENJOY!!!

I haven't played the Queen of Shoppers yet.

Hi I am Heather and I am very new I just signed up today!! I am very excited about starting and needed some ideas of what i should do at my first show? i am not sure if i should do games? I was wondering what the slide show is?

Hi there - I'm very new as well. Kristen G - what is the queen of shoppers game? How do you play it? THANKS.

I do a version of the ticket game. I give tickets for "participating" (helping with the recipe), when I'm talking about a product and a guest can tell everyone what page in the catalog it's on they get a ticket, or if they say "I have that and I LOVE it because..." they get a ticket. I also ask for two volunteers at the start of the show- a ticket giver outer and a recipe reader. These two guests each get an additional ticket for volunteering for their jobs. Then towards the end of the show, I do a "bonus round"- they can ask me any questions about my business and being a consultant, and they get a ticket for each question.It's great because esp. with the catalog pages people get VERY competitive to be the first to find it and yell out the catalog page #! The biggest thing it does it just gets people to have fun and get involved, which is so important. It's simple and works well for me!!

My personal favorites (and seem to be the guests too) are the left/right game and the have it/ love it game. When I do the have it/love it game I usually have them ask questions at the end for more tickets...that way if there are newbies at the show they can have a chance to win too! They get 1 ticket for a product question, 2 for asking about booking, and 3 if they ask about the biz opp.

Queen of the Shoppers is a game that gets the guests looking through the catalog for certain items. There is a document on here in the files section that you can print out. I'm not on my own computer right now, or I'd post it for you. Anyways, you give someone a Season's Best and start reading the Queen of the Shoppers clues. The guests search through the catalog looking for the item you've talked about. The first one to find it and yell out the page # gets the SB from whoever is holding it. The SB will probably change hands many times. The last one with it, gets to keep it.

I also like the Left/Right Game, but I do it a little differently. I have a basket of door prizes. I put the Product Info Guide that comes with them in an envelope. I hand everyone an envelope. 2 or 3 will have the PIGs in them, depending on the size of the crowd. At the end, I have them open the envelopes to see if they've won a prize. It keeps the suspense going.

Also, if you are trying to get bookings, there is the dice game. Again, I can't post it because I'm not on my computer where I have it saved. It is in the files section also, or if someone on here has it, maybe they can post it for you.

Welcome to PC! Best of wishes with your new business.

kdangel518 said:
I do a version of the ticket game. I give tickets for "participating" (helping with the recipe), when I'm talking about a product and a guest can tell everyone what page in the catalog it's on they get a ticket, or if they say "I have that and I LOVE it because..." they get a ticket. I also ask for two volunteers at the start of the show- a ticket giver outer and a recipe reader. These two guests each get an additional ticket for volunteering for their jobs. Then towards the end of the show, I do a "bonus round"- they can ask me any questions about my business and being a consultant, and they get a ticket for each question.

It's great because esp. with the catalog pages people get VERY competitive to be the first to find it and yell out the catalog page #! The biggest thing it does it just gets people to have fun and get involved, which is so important. It's simple and works well for me!!

I have been wondering what the ticket game was. Thank you. I have only been in the PC business for 6 months so this site is very helpful. Do you give out prizes through a drawing at the end of your show? If you do how many prizes and what type of prizes do you give out?

Thanks in advance for the additional info.

Venessa :sing:

1. What types of games do you play at Pampered Chef events?

At Pampered Chef events, we typically play interactive cooking games that incorporate our products and recipes. These games are designed to be fun and engaging while also teaching participants about our products and how to use them.

2. Are the games suitable for all ages?

Yes, our games are suitable for all ages. We have a variety of games that can be tailored to different age groups, making them perfect for family events or corporate team building activities.

3. How long do the games typically last?

The duration of our games can vary depending on the specific game and the number of participants. On average, our games last between 15-30 minutes. However, we also have longer games that can last up to an hour for larger events.

4. Do I need to have knowledge about cooking or Pampered Chef products to participate in the games?

No prior knowledge about cooking or our products is necessary to participate in our games. Our games are designed to be fun and educational for everyone, regardless of their level of experience with cooking or our products.

5. Can the games be customized for a specific theme or occasion?

Yes, our games can be customized to fit a specific theme or occasion. We can work with you to create a personalized game experience that aligns with your event's theme and goals.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Suzy Englert
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
Suzy Englert
  • MaryannNic
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
DebPC
Replies