• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

What Enhancements Are Included in the 4th Month Kit?

In summary, the 4th month kit enhancements include kitchen tools and gadgets to make meal preparation and cooking easier. They are released every 4 months and can be customized to fit individual needs and preferences. There is a cost associated with receiving the enhancements, but it is significantly discounted and items can be returned or exchanged within a designated time frame.
rancherswife
Does anyone know how this works? In your 4th month, can you buy 1 of any items (besides what is in your kit) at a discount? Does this mean I can only buy 1 item or 1 of EACH item?

You can get 1 of each item. And there's a limit of $500 retail. And you can only place one order, so plan wisely.

You can buy one of EACH - you could buy the rest of the catalog if you could afford it, but only one of each item, at 40% off retail. Hope that helps!

Oh, right, forgot about the $500 limit - I guess you can't technically get "everything" ;)

1. What is included in the 4th month kit enhancements?

The 4th month kit enhancements include a variety of kitchen tools and gadgets designed to make meal preparation and cooking easier and more efficient. These can range from new knives and measuring cups to specialty items like a garlic press or avocado slicer.

2. How often are the 4th month kit enhancements released?

The 4th month kit enhancements are released every 4 months, hence the name. This allows our customers to constantly update and upgrade their kitchen tools without feeling overwhelmed or having to make large purchases all at once.

3. Can I customize my 4th month kit enhancements?

Yes, you can! We understand that every kitchen and cook has their own unique needs and preferences, which is why we offer the option to customize your 4th month kit enhancements. You can choose which specific tools and gadgets you would like to receive in your kit.

4. Is there a cost to receive the 4th month kit enhancements?

Yes, there is a cost associated with receiving the 4th month kit enhancements. However, this cost is significantly discounted compared to purchasing the items individually. Plus, you have the added convenience of receiving all the new tools in one shipment.

5. Can I return or exchange items from the 4th month kit enhancements?

Yes, you can! We want all of our customers to be completely satisfied with their Pampered Chef products. If for any reason you are not happy with an item from the 4th month kit enhancements, you can return or exchange it within our designated time frame. Please refer to our return policy for more information.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• pctharper
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
esavvymom
  • Sarah Mitson
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • julesh