• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

What Should I Get in Month #4???

In summary, the expert recommends getting a cookware set, a measuring cups and spoons set, a cookbook, kitchen shears, and a microcooker.
jentapp
I'm in my 4th month and it's kit enhancement time. What products do you recommend I get (I do already have most of the stoneware)?

Do you have any of the cookware? I love my grillpan/press and 12" skillet. I use these at show's a lot. Do you have any SA? I use the large platter when if I cook a cake in the 12" skillet. I also love my SSB and take them to every show. That's all that I can think of off the top of my head.

What bonuses did you earn, if any? That'll help us recommend things for you!

supergirljennie said:
What bonuses did you earn, if any? That'll help us recommend things for you!

I earned all 3 of the SS bonuses, but no plus bonuses. I also earned the Santoku and Chef's knife back in September.

Things I think are essential:

Easy Read Measuring Cups (plus the mini of course)
All the Best Cookbook
Kitchen Shears
MicroCooker (either size)
Rectangular Stoneware Baker

That's my $0.02! :) Good luck!

CookwareCookware would be good. Maybe the family skillet, cookbooks, silicone floral cupcake pan, chef's tools, honing tool for your knves (which by the way is on backorder according to one of the emails I received from HO :mad: ), or some woven selections to go with your stoneware. They are beautiful.
Decisions, Decisions!! It's so much fun to get 40% off!

I'm not sure what are in the bonuses that you earned but try to get something you wouldn't necessarily use at shows but just stuff you might like to have. Although I do use the family skillet, and those other things to show at my shows!!

Debbie :D

I am also ordering a few Christmas gifts w/ my 40% off... Nothing too expensive though b/c we don't have a lot of extra money and the kit enhancement month isn't that far off..

I definately suggest a piece of cookware, whatever piece you use most, even my DH who doesn't do much in house cooking noticed how much better our pans cook than the old ones I have in my cabinets.

Nothing.

Order on a host order when she has 30% off, then you'll get that discount plus your commission on it, making it cheaper than 40% off. Not to mention then you get the career sales and the incentive points.

I was thinking about that last night, too. If I were to buy the full $500 worth, it would cost me $300 + tax and the $4 for shipping. I'm currently at about $290 short of my goal for this month (my first chance at getting FD overrides and I know that at least two of my people will be making some money this month and the third said that she had some potential Christmas sales coming up in the next week or so). If I'm going to spend that much anyway, I should just see if someone in my family who already has a PHD number would be willing to order what I want and I'll just give them the money to cover it if I can't find some customers before the end of the month (I've got 2 things that I really want for Christmas, though, and I'm going to see if I can get those gifted to me).

What to do, what to do???....

Related to What Should I Get in Month #4???

1. What are the top selling products for Month #4?

The top selling products for Month #4 are the Quick Cooker, Manual Food Processor, 6-Piece Nonstick Cookware Set, Mix 'N Scraper, and Classic Batter Bowl.

2. Are there any special deals or promotions for Month #4?

Yes, for Month #4, we are currently offering a 20% discount on all bakeware items. This includes our Stoneware Collection and our Nonstick Bakeware Set.

3. Can you give me some ideas for recipes using the products for Month #4?

Absolutely! For the Quick Cooker, you can make delicious one-pot meals like chili, risotto, and even cheesecake. The Manual Food Processor is perfect for creating homemade salsa, pesto, and guacamole. Our 6-Piece Nonstick Cookware Set is great for cooking everything from eggs to pasta dishes. The Mix 'N Scraper is ideal for making cookie dough, cake batter, and brownie mix. And the Classic Batter Bowl is perfect for mixing and pouring pancake batter, salad dressings, and more.

4. Can I customize my order for Month #4?

Yes, you can customize your order for Month #4 by choosing any products from our catalog. However, we recommend sticking to the suggested products for Month #4 to get the best value and variety of tools for your kitchen.

5. Is there a warranty for the products in Month #4?

Yes, all products from Pampered Chef come with a satisfaction guarantee and a limited lifetime warranty. If you are not satisfied with your purchase or if the product has any defects, you can contact our customer service team for a replacement or refund.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• PamperedChefLayla
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
Shawnna
  • Sarah Mitson
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
Replies