• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Discover the Meaning of Hwc and Earn Free Products | Company Perks Explained"

In summary, to earn the free apron, you had to have held and submitted at least $1250 in sales from March. To get the apron, you had to have held and submitted 2 shows from April 1-15th. If you submit $2500 in commissionable sales from Apr. 1-30th, you earn Half-price National Conference registration. If you submit $5000, then you've earned Free registration.
Kimberlymmj
And also, do I get anything gifts or products from the company for qualifying (other then the PC Dollars). How do you earn free products?

Do we get anything other then the apron?

Your recruiter/director may give you some sort of gift for qualifying, but that's something that is their choice and they would do independently.HWC means Help Whip Cancer. To have earned the HWC products for free, you had to have held and submitted at least $1250 in sales the month of March. So it's too late to get those for free, but you can order them on a supply order now for (I think) a dollar cheaper than the regular price--that way you have them early and can show them off to your guests to get bookings/orders.You'll want to go onto Consultant's Corner (CC) and go to Managing Your Business, then click on News You Can Use, then you'll see a chart that lists all the monthly issues of Consultant News (CN). You'll want to read the issues so that you can see what incentives are going on for that month and also future months. Every month, there are different incentives for us for selling, # of shows, recruiting, etc. It can be different though, so it's a good idea to see what's new so you'll know what you want to be working towards.Also, you should be getting e-mails from Home Office (HO) called PC NewsWire. Those will also let you know of any time sensitive issues that come up or any special promotion that didn't make the publication of the Consultant News magazine. You also should be getting a CN issue in the mail. (Mine always come late in the month though).

Kimberlymmj said:
Do we get anything other then the apron?

To get the apron, you had to have held and submitted 2 shows from April 1-15th.

This whole month of April you have to earn another incentive. If you hold and submit $2500 in commissionable sales from Apr. 1-30th, you earn Half-price National Conference registration. If you submit $5000, then you've earned Free registration.

pink and black tote in May!! Two shows held and submitted by May 15th :)

Jess_K said:
pink and black tote in May!! Two shows held and submitted by May 15th :)

Not to be picky but with lots of new consultants I wanted to clarify the pink and black tote in May is free for us for holding and submitting 2 shows between May 1st and May 15th. I think it is important to spell it out.

pamperedharriet said:
Not to be picky but with lots of new consultants I wanted to clarify the pink and black tote in May is free for us for holding and submitting 2 shows between May 1st and May 15th. I think it is important to spell it out.

you're right, I should have put held and submitted May 1st - 15th. Thanks

Jess_K said:
you're right, I should have put held and submitted May 1st - 15th. Thanks

I knew what you meant and probably would have done the same but I have seen so many threads with the same questions over and over and the confusion on things with so many new consultants. We were there once and don't want them to get confused. Even some of us who have been around for awhile get confused.

Thanks for your understanding.:chef:

1. What does HWC stand for in Pampered Chef?

HWC stands for "Hostess With a Cause" in Pampered Chef.

2. Is HWC a program or a title in Pampered Chef?

HWC is a program in Pampered Chef that encourages hosts to use their parties as a way to give back to their community.

3. Can anyone become an HWC in Pampered Chef?

Yes, anyone can become an HWC in Pampered Chef by hosting a party and choosing a cause to support.

4. What are the benefits of being an HWC in Pampered Chef?

As an HWC, you have the opportunity to support a cause that is important to you while also earning rewards and discounts on Pampered Chef products.

5. How can I become an HWC in Pampered Chef?

To become an HWC in Pampered Chef, simply host a party and choose a cause to support. Your consultant will guide you through the process and provide you with all the necessary materials.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• cewcooks
  • Pampered Chef Bookings
Replies
Views
baychef
Replies
Views
Chefgirl2
  • sk8rgrrl99
  • Pampered Chef Bookings
Replies