• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

How to Earn Pampered Chef Dollars Now?

In summary, to earn Pampered Chef Dollars, you can host a cooking show, join the team as a consultant, participate in our referral program, or complete sales challenges and promotions. These dollars can be used towards any products on our website, including kitchen tools, cookware, and food products. They expire one year from the date they are earned, but can be used towards any orders during that time period. To redeem them, you can enter a unique code at checkout or through your consultant or referral program. Pampered Chef Dollars can be combined with other discounts and promotions, but not with other Pampered Chef Dollars or towards shipping and taxes.
Ayden's Mom
My 90 days ended yesterday. So, now that I'm "set free" into consultant land :) how do I earn PC dollars when I'm not in the new consultant program anymore? It this not an option anymore?

Sometimes Home office offers Sales incentive promos like $1500+ comm sales will get you 5% rebate in PC dollars. I remember they had that promo last winter sometime and maybe another recently??

HO occasionally announces promos to earn them (like June SAT). Directors can also purchase them to offer as incentives for their teams.

Thanks! I really had fun spending them and now I want more!!

You also can earn PC $ by promoting!

Related to How to Earn Pampered Chef Dollars Now?

1. How do I earn Pampered Chef Dollars?

To earn Pampered Chef Dollars, you can host a cooking show, join the team as a consultant, or participate in our referral program. You can also earn them by completing various sales challenges and promotions that we offer throughout the year.

2. Can I use my Pampered Chef Dollars towards any products?

Yes, you can use your Pampered Chef Dollars towards any products available on our website. This includes our kitchen tools, cookware, and food products.

3. How long do Pampered Chef Dollars last?

Pampered Chef Dollars expire one year from the date they are earned. However, you can use them towards any orders during that time period.

4. How do I redeem my Pampered Chef Dollars?

You can redeem your Pampered Chef Dollars by entering the unique code at checkout when making a purchase on our website. You can also redeem them through your consultant if you are hosting a show or through our referral program.

5. Can I combine Pampered Chef Dollars with other discounts or promotions?

Yes, you can combine your Pampered Chef Dollars with other discounts or promotions that we offer. However, they cannot be combined with other Pampered Chef Dollars or used towards shipping or taxes.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• pchefpatti13
  • Pampered Chef Bookings
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
Replies
Views
pamperedharriet
  • Luthergrad
  • Pampered Chef Finances
Replies