• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

What Do You Use at Bridal Expos?

I was at my booth yesterday and had a great time! I think I got 11 ladies signing door prize slips that want the Wedding Registry. I sent out the forms to my sister Consultants that were doing the booth with me. The "Comparison" flyer got a big "WOW" from a lot of people. I used the line, "I bet you don't get all these benefits from your Walmart Wedding Registry..." It was funny... I had more guys get excited that were with their fiancees with the knife block and knives and the cookware!Thanks for posting! I had a great time at my booth yesterday too! I think I got 11 ladies signing door prize slips that want the Wedding Registry. I sent out the forms
AJPratt
Silver Member
What entry form or wedding registry sign up sheet do you use? Would you post it? I'm completely lost!

AJPratt said:
What entry form or wedding registry sign up sheet do you use? Would you post it? I'm completely lost!

Anne, If you would like some flyers I can email them to you.

Colleen

Colleen, I would love that! My email is [email protected].

Anne, I just sent them to you. ENJOY!!
Colleen:)

Thanks!!!!!!

Colleen,
Could I have them too?? Thanks,

Anne, I just sent them to you. ENJOY!!
Colleen

Thanks again,

Lisa

Lisa I just sent them to you.
Colleen

me too, please :)

SusanBP0129: These are the files I was sent by Colleen. Does anyone else have any great ideas?

Attachments

• weddingregistrycompare.doc
    56 KB · Views: 560
  • Startyourregistrynow.doc
    25.5 KB · Views: 715
  • SayIDo..handoutsatexpos.doc
    934 KB · Views: 783
ColleenThanks so much,

Have you just handed these out after they've filled out door prize slip?? Just curious.

Thanks,

Lisa

AJPratt said:
SusanBP0129: These are the files I was sent by Colleen. Does anyone else have any great ideas?

Thanks Anne! :)

Lisa/ChefBear said:
Thanks so much,

Have you just handed these out after they've filled out door prize slip?? Just curious.

Thanks,

Lisa

You are welcome!!

I try to get them to fill out the registry and let them know that I will set them up online. Some are pretty good about doing it, if not I just hand them the rest of the fliers for them to look over with the old catalogs.

/Does anyone have pictures of your Bridal Booths? I sure could use some ideas! Thanks in advance! Sandra

Thanks for posting the flyers! I think it's just what I need.

Your welcome!! I can't believe that this thred is still going!! LOL

Funny when old threads pop up....I was excited thinking Anne had posted.

I am doing an hour at a booth tomorrow for a Formal Event & Bridal Expo! So glad to get these flyers!

lacychef said:
Funny when old threads pop up....I was excited thinking Anne had posted.

Yep, I was thinking she was back too....I miss having her around. I just popped over to her coffee shop website to see how things are going for her. I'm gonna surprise her and give her a call one of these days soon.

AJPratt said:

My booth time was great yesterday! I got 11 ladies signing door prize slips that want the Wedding Registry. I sent out the forms to my sister Consultants that were doing the booth with me. The "Comparison" flyer got a big "WOW" from a lot of people. I used the line, "I bet you don't get all these benefits from your Walmart Wedding Registry..." It was funny... I had more guys get excited that were with their fiancees with the knife block and knives and the cookware!

These files are GREAT! I have a wedding expo this coming sat. I will definatly will use! THANKS!

Related to What Do You Use at Bridal Expos?

What Do You Use at Bridal Expos?

At Pampered Chef, we use a variety of tools and products to showcase our kitchenware and cooking demonstrations at bridal expos. Some of the most frequently used items include:

1. Do You Use Any Special Cooking Equipment?

Yes, we use a variety of our signature Pampered Chef products such as our Rockcrok® and Deep Covered Baker to demonstrate our versatile and high-quality cookware. We also use our Cutco knives and other essential kitchen tools to showcase their durability and effectiveness.

2. How Do You Display Your Products?

We have a variety of display options depending on the size and layout of the expo booth. We often use shelves, tables, and hanging racks to showcase our products. We also have a demo table set up where our consultants can demonstrate how to use our products.

3. Do You Offer Any Special Deals or Promotions at Bridal Expos?

Yes, we often have exclusive deals and promotions available only at bridal expos. These can include discounts on certain products, bundle deals, or free gifts with purchase. Be sure to stop by our booth to see what special offers we have available.

4. Are You Able to Take Orders at Bridal Expos?

Yes, our consultants are equipped to take orders at the expo. We accept cash, credit/debit cards, and checks as forms of payment. We also have the option for guests to place orders online through our website if they prefer.

5. Can You Provide Product Demonstrations at Bridal Expos?

Absolutely! Our consultants are trained to provide live cooking demonstrations at bridal expos. This allows guests to see our products in action and learn how to use them effectively. We also offer the opportunity for guests to participate in the demonstrations and try out the products themselves.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• leshelman
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
Wildfire
  • citymouse
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
sharalam
  • leshelman