• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

What Do You Send With Receipts?

In summary, when making a purchase, you will receive a physical copy of your receipt along with product information, care instructions, and warranty information. However, if you prefer a digital receipt, you can request one by providing your email address. It is recommended to keep your receipts for at least 60 days in case of any issues or returns. If you happen to lose your receipt, you may be able to get a copy by providing the date and location of purchase. In most cases, a receipt is required for returns, but Pampered Chef consultants can return products without a receipt for store credit.
mrssyvo
I am closing a fundraiser that was basically on-line, and I am getting the receipts ready to mail. I woudl like to include a note about booking, recruiting, but I m not sure what to say. What do you all do?

I am attaching something that is for regular kitchen shows...you could tweak it, but still give them an idea like "my average host earns $$$$ in free and discounted products..."

HTH

Attachments

• Thank you notes to put onto receipts.doc
    27 KB · Views: 748
That's a great letter Kelly. I've been thinking about attaching one to my receipts, I may have to borrow yours!

Thanks for sharing Kelly. :)

BTW~

Again, this was not created 100% by me...as most things are, I took an idea and changed it to suit me and my business!

But thank you all for the compliments...hope these help your business!

Kelly,
If this is the one that you are currently using, don't forget to update the $350 in products to $500+ in the starter kit.

Related to What Do You Send With Receipts?

What do you send with receipts?

We include a copy of your receipt along with any product information, care instructions, and warranty information.

Can I request a digital receipt?

Yes, you can request a digital receipt by providing us with your email address at the time of purchase.

Do I need to keep my receipts?

While it is not required, we recommend keeping your receipts for at least 60 days in case of any product issues or returns.

What if I lose my receipt?

If you lose your receipt, we may be able to provide you with a copy if you can provide us with the date and location of purchase.

Can I return a product without a receipt?

In most cases, a receipt is required for returns. However, if you are a Pampered Chef consultant, you can return products without a receipt for store credit.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• pmprdprettyinsnj
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
LBotzler
  • Tracy99
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
cincychef
  • emiscookin