• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Sending Thank You Notes to Guests: Tips and Ideas

In summary, the guest letter looks great and sounds very personal. I like the format and the idea of giving the guest more than just a thank you.
cookingwithlove
Gold Member
I recently started sending thank yous to the guests. I use a form letter similar to the one in PP for the host. I may have even gotten it from here. I sort of like this letter, but I am wondering if it sounds too impersonal. What do you guys think? I just attach it to their sales receipt that I print from PP and send it to the host so she can give it to the guest.

Any other better ideas?

Attachments

• thank you to guest.doc
    21.5 KB · Views: 399
It sounds like a nice idea I would like to try but I am not able to open the word document. I keep getting a Microsoft error message about closing it and then it does.

I REALLY like that. I always send guests a thank you for attending postcard, but this letter covers so much more...I don't think it's very impersonal, many people don't expect anything at all! Great work and thanks for sharing! I am going to steal this idea!

Hi Wendy!

The guest letter looks GREAT!

I wanted to note a few things that I found that you might think about changing.

I would love to come into your home and cook for you, your friends and family (catalog shows can also be done). Please feel free to call me at any time if you are interested in receiving free and discounted products. Get our fabulous stoneware, durable cookware, or any other handy tools FREE for just having a show!

Please be sure to keep your receipt under the tray of your silverware drawer! It is out of the way and yet securely in place.

GREAT IDEA!!!!

Perhaps you’d like to do what I do, if so call or e mail me and I will be happy to send you more info on the great career opportunity the Pampered Chef has waiting for you. If you think The Pampered Chef would work for you and your family or if know of someone you feel may be interested, please let me know. I would love to share more information!

This is almost the exact same paragraph as the second. I hope this is a great busniess generator for you!!! :D

Margie,

Thank you for your editing and suggestions. I really appreciate you taking the time to go through it. I read through it again and made some changes.

Thanks!

Attachments

• thank you to guest.doc
    21.5 KB · Views: 436
Last edited:
That is a great letter!
I love it and such a personal touch.
Then follow up w/ an OOB about a month after delivery!

Thank you. I was hoping it didn't sound too impersonal. I find it hard to send typed letter and not handwritten ones, but hand writing letters would take way too long, plus my handwriting is terrible!

I love this letter, I am so glad you posted it :) I to will be umm "stealing it" I've tried to come up with my own but they have ended up way to long ! thanks again and great job :)

Steal away :D . I got it from somebody awhile ago and it may have even come from this site!

I put a little note on each receipt saying,

Thank you for your order! Your purchase is enabling me to be the sole provider for my three young children. Also, thanks to you, Tammy had a great show! She is receiving $230 products for under $45! I would love to come to your home to cook for you and your friends. Please feel free to call me anytime.
-my info

(Here I put some info about booking a particular month or the wedding registry, etc)

I really like that one...I found another one from somewhere? Can't remember really BUT it was cool cause it has CB at the top (my initials) SO it ran with it. Thank you to whoever originally made it. Here is a copy of mine if you like it have at it :eek:)

Attachments

• Guest Thank you letter.doc
    44.5 KB · Views: 589
Last edited:
another stolen-eehum borrowed letter : )

Yeap Pretty much!!
Chef Diane said:
another stolen-eehum borrowed letter : )

LOL!! But I am sharing my bounty with all of you!!

Cynthia,

I really like the format of your letter. I like that all of your information is at the top. I may have to steal, er I mean, borrow that from you!

lolhelp yourself!!! I know I did!! hehehehhehe

these are great, ladies! I'm going to "borrow" this too!;) :)

What is the purpose of sending a thank you note to guests?

Sending a thank you note to guests shows appreciation for their attendance and support at a Pampered Chef event. It also helps to maintain a positive relationship with customers and encourages future purchases.

When should I send a thank you note to guests?

It is recommended to send a thank you note to guests within a week after the event. This ensures that the event is still fresh in their minds and they will appreciate the gesture.

Do I have to handwrite the thank you note to guests?

While it is a nice personal touch, it is not necessary to handwrite the thank you note. You can also use pre-printed thank you cards or send an email if that is more convenient.

What should I include in a thank you note to guests?

A thank you note to guests should include a sincere message of gratitude, a mention of specific items or demos that the guests enjoyed, and a reminder of any upcoming events or promotions.

Can I customize the thank you note to guests with my information?

Yes, you can customize the thank you note with your contact information and a personal message. This allows guests to easily reach out to you for future purchases or inquiries.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• PChefPEI
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
stacywhitlow
  • wadesgirl
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
dannyzmom
  • ms_twana