• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Maximizing Efficiency: Tips for Reducing Paperwork Costs During Changeovers

In summary, Nicolemine spends around $100 on paperwork at changeover time. She gets 100 catalogs, 8-10 shows a month, gives away her catalogs, and spends $229 on supplies.
niktim3
:eek:How mucch do you spend on your paperwork at changeover time???
I try to get the basics... but it still seems to be near one hundred dollars?
Just wondering....
THanks!
nicole

mine usually ends up being about 100 also.

Me, too. I get 100 catalogs, so that's 1/2 of it right there, and then some season's best, PP receipts, twixit's (my freebie item) and updated recruiting brochures. It usually lasts me at least 1/2 the season, though, so I only place smaller supply orders the rest of the months. If you average out your supply orders and still think it's high, look at what you're ordering and how much you have leftover at the end of the season, and adjust as necessary.

Mine always seem to be right around $100 too...again, half of mine is cattys too!

I ordered $229. Keep in mind I also start with $360 Pampered Chef dollars for earning TPC. $90 is catalogs, but I also do 8-10 shows a month, and I give away my catalogs to anyone that isn't going to toss it.

I have lots of people call me with orders or to book shows because they keep my 45 cent catalog with their cookbooks.

I bought lots of spices, training cd's(got to keep learning), and door prizes.

This should last me quite awhile.

Hmm...all good advice!!
Thanks!!
Yep, the catalogs (in my case) either all go, or not!! I have soo many left over from last season..its kinda a waste....
I may see if anyone out there is willing to split the 100....
maybe...
thaks again all!
Nicole

mine was $230 but i buy 300 -400 catalogs at a time

WOW! How long does that last for you?
NIcole

usually until the next selling season. My director gives 25 catalogs for top in sales and i usually am in the #1 spot. EVERY customer gets a catalog and my host packets get 6

I spent about $100 as well. I get 100 cattys at the beginning of each season, 100 minis to mail to past hostesses and preferred customers, order forms, season's bests, and some other odds and ends. Then smaller orders as needed for the rest of the selling season.
100 cattys does me fine through s/s but I usually go through 200 in f/w b/c of the amoutn of shows I do. I do the most shows in October, November and February and March.

Chefgirl2 said:
I ordered $229. Keep in mind I also start with $360 Pampered Chef dollars for earning TPC. $90 is catalogs, but I also do 8-10 shows a month, and I give away my catalogs to anyone that isn't going to toss it.

I have lots of people call me with orders or to book shows because they keep my 45 cent catalog with their cookbooks.

I bought lots of spices, training cd's(got to keep learning), and door prizes.

This should last me quite awhile.

Mine was also over $200 and I also had my TPC PC $$ :D:D

I keep reading people saying they have 100 S/S catalogs...You have plenty of time to book shows, do an open house (in with the new and out with the old show)! Get everyone excited about the August special!! It ROCKS!!

Offer an incentive if they get a September bookin. With cookware on sale they will have 2 or 3 at least. This a a tool pampered Chef gave us!!

Now that gas prices are looking like they are going down we have a lot to offer. We can teach everyone how to invest in their kitchens and save money. Our job rocks!!

My $229 investment should last until October. If I need more supplies then, WAHOO!! It means I am busy making money!!

Mine are usually $100+ each time since I started doing a lot more shows per month. I do give away a bunch of prizes so that is where I could cut corners if I wanted to.

OH MY $100!!

Guess I'm cheap.

I typically split a pack of 100 catalogs with one of my downlines or a fellow consultant. I buy about 2 packs of season's best. If they've updated a flyer, I might get it - only if I'm out of the old ones. I'll buy a pack of mini's, and the recipe cards. I don't go hog wild. I wait to see what i'll need.

I always order extra mini cattys...this is what I give out when I am out and someone wants a catty. Less bulk to carry around, less $$ to give away. Plus...always get their contact info so you can follow up!

i just spent $100 last night.
i got a pack of cattys.
2 packs of mini cattys.
a pack of seasons best.
a pack of the new bridal shower cattys.
a pack each of the new recipe cards.

i think thats it??

i have a bridal shower already booked for december so in november ill probably do another supply order based on whats left of my supplies and also get the bridal apron, etc.

Mine is close to $100 as well. The catalogs add up fast!

Mine was also close to $100, but half was catalogs.

just need 2 parties to make a $100 worth it :)
1 to earn your $100 back.
1 to have the extra spending money!

(unless you have bigger parties).

thecougchef said:
just need 2 parties to make a $100 worth it :)
1 to earn your $100 back.
1 to have the extra spending money!

(unless you have bigger parties).

That's a great way of looking at it! Thanks for the perspective!

thecougchef said:
i just spent $100 last night.
i got a pack of cattys.
2 packs of mini cattys.
a pack of seasons best.
a pack of the new bridal shower cattys.
a pack each of the new recipe cards.

i think thats it??

i have a bridal shower already booked for december so in november ill probably do another supply order based on whats left of my supplies and also get the bridal apron, etc.

What is the number for the new bridal shower cattys?

kaseydee said:
What is the number for the new bridal shower cattys?

I could be wrong...but I thought they weren't starting to have those available till September sometime? Someone who knows where the info is...can you direct us?

KellyTheChef said:
I could be wrong...but I thought they weren't starting to have those available till September sometime? Someone who knows where the info is...can you direct us?

Yes - someone just posted that on another thread this evening too....they will be available September 1st.

I guess I'm in the hog wild bunch category but I always use the left overs when the season is over. 100 catalogs to start, order forms, SB, recipe cards and prizes for guests, hosts & my team (table cloths, TTA bags, etc.)

Guess I'm cheap too ....I have season's best coming out of my ears .... I really don't need many new ones.Just bought a bunch of door prize items for cash and carry ...I also usually split a catalog order with a clustermate ... though I often find myself running low.I print a bunch of outside order forms for host packs and save the three-part ones for my shows.And I usually make sure to order whatever is free, whatever is really cheap (recipie cards) and often a CD to listen to.

Wow I'm cheap but I usually buy the bare minimum and reorder in a few months if I need more. This last order I think I spent about $40 and that was with 3 packs PP receipts, Season's Best, F/R flyers, recruiting flyers, I think Citrus Peelers and a few other items I can't remember at the moment. Also got my freebies that you can get like my trivet a recipts and also order two Quick Start boxes. Would have ordered more but am supposed to have 500 cattys coming my way soon!

Did anyone order the JG50 F/W 2008 PP receipts?

I did. I was running low anyway.

1. How can I reduce paperwork costs during changeovers?

One way to reduce paperwork costs during changeovers is to digitize your documents. This allows for easier organization and accessibility, cutting down on the need for physical copies and reducing printing costs.

2. Are there any specific tools or software that can help with this process?

Yes, there are many tools and software available that can help with digitizing and organizing paperwork. Some popular options include document management systems, electronic signature software, and project management tools.

3. What steps should I take to ensure a smooth transition to a paperless system?

First, assess your current paperwork processes and identify areas that can be digitized. Then, choose the appropriate tools and software for your needs and train employees on how to use them effectively. Additionally, establish clear guidelines and procedures for managing digital documents.

4. Will switching to a paperless system save time as well as money?

Yes, a paperless system can save both time and money. With digital documents, there is no need to physically search for and sort through paperwork, saving time and increasing efficiency. Additionally, the cost of printing, storing, and managing physical documents is eliminated.

5. How can I ensure the security and confidentiality of digital documents?

To ensure the security and confidentiality of digital documents, it is important to use reputable and secure software and tools. Additionally, implement proper access controls and regularly back up all digital documents to prevent loss or unauthorized access.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• chefann
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
janetupnorth
  • babywings76
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
ChefBeckyD
  • Chef Bobby