• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

What Do You Do With All Your Extras?

In summary, "extras" at Pampered Chef refers to any additional or leftover products from cooking or baking projects. These can include excess ingredients, utensils, or cookware. Customers are encouraged to be creative with their extra ingredients, such as using them in other recipes, freezing them, or donating them. Unfortunately, returns or exchanges are not accepted for extra products, but a warranty is offered for any issues. It is recommended to use Pampered Chef storage solutions for organizing and storing extra products. There are also recipes available on the website and in the online community specifically designed for using up extra Pampered Chef products.
trps
Silver Member
What do you do with all your extras? I guess this goes to directors who can get 2 sets of everything free every season.... I am thinking of using for incentives but how?

I offer them as incentives to my consultants. I give them as freebies at my once a year customer appreciation party (I give tickets and draw throughout the show and give away products and then draw two at the end to split the host benefits).If I get really bothered by the clutter of extra product, I have a cluster "garage sale" and sell them to my team and extended cluster.I've sold some of my extras here.I'm at a point now where I have two of everything that I enjoy using in my kitchen (except Forged Cultery) so I have one for my kit and one for my kitchen. :)

1. What do you mean by "extras" in terms of Pampered Chef products?

When we refer to "extras" at Pampered Chef, we are talking about any additional or leftover products that you may have from your cooking or baking projects. This can include excess ingredients, utensils, or cookware.

2. What should I do with all my extra ingredients after using them for a Pampered Chef recipe?

We encourage our customers to get creative with their extra ingredients! You can use them in other recipes or incorporate them into your everyday cooking. You can also freeze them for later use or donate them to a local food pantry.

3. Can I return or exchange my extra Pampered Chef products?

Unfortunately, we do not accept returns or exchanges for extra Pampered Chef products. However, we offer a generous warranty on our products, so if you have any issues with your items, please reach out to our customer service team for assistance.

4. Do you have any tips for organizing and storing my extra Pampered Chef products?

Absolutely! We recommend using our storage solutions, such as our Pantry Products or Stackable Organizers, to keep your extra products organized and easily accessible. You can also repurpose our product packaging to store your items.

5. Are there any recipes specifically designed to use up extra Pampered Chef products?

Yes, we have a variety of recipes on our website that are perfect for using up extra ingredients or utilizing multiple Pampered Chef products. You can also join our online community for more recipe ideas and inspiration from fellow Pampered Chef enthusiasts.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• baychef
  • Buy and Sell Items
Replies
Views
BethCooks4U
  • PampMomof3
  • Buy and Sell Items
Replies
Views
chefkathy
  • annew