• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Extra HO Patches: Get Yours Now!

In summary, HO patches are embroidered patches given to high-performing consultants in the Pampered Chef recognition program. They can be earned through sales achievements, team building, and leadership. These patches cannot be purchased and are only earned through hard work and dedication. If earned, they are automatically sent by Pampered Chef and can be worn on a consultant apron to showcase achievements and inspire others.
lisacb77
HO messed up and sent one with EVERY one of my supply orders! So I have 3 extras, and I'd be happy to get rid of them as long as the offer at least covers the shipping. Please PM me if you didn't get yours or maybe have a new recruit anxious to have one.

Are we supposed to get one with our first supply order? I haven't placed mine yet. I'm waiting on some PC bucks to come in ;) If I don't get one, I would love to have one! I started listening to my audio tonight, but it just isn't the same!

Yes, you are supposed to get one with your first supply order. Let me know if you don't! I think it's a great video, I love the demos as always :)

Related to Extra HO Patches: Get Yours Now!

What are HO patches?

HO patches are embroidered patches that represent the Pampered Chef's recognition program for high-performing consultants. These patches can be earned through sales achievements, team building, and leadership.

How do I earn an HO patch?

To earn an HO patch, you must meet certain sales goals and achievements set by Pampered Chef. You can also earn patches by building and leading a successful team. The specific requirements for each patch can be found on the Pampered Chef website.

Can I purchase an HO patch?

No, HO patches cannot be purchased. They are only earned through hard work and dedication to your Pampered Chef business. This is to ensure that the patches hold true value and are a symbol of your achievements.

How do I receive my HO patch?

If you have earned an HO patch, it will be automatically sent to you by Pampered Chef. You will receive an email notification once your patch has been shipped. Please allow 4-6 weeks for delivery.

Can I wear my HO patch on my consultant apron?

Yes, you can proudly display your HO patch on your consultant apron. It is a great way to showcase your achievements and inspire others to strive for success in their Pampered Chef business.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
jbachen
Replies
Views
pandi410
  • pandi410
  • Buy and Sell Items
Replies
Views
DebPC