• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

What Do You Do When You Hit the Wall?

In summary, my whole team has just gone stagnent with bookings and sales and recruiting! We've run out of leads and I don't know what other adice to give. What has worked for you / your team?!?!
pampermemelody
My whole team has just gone stagnent with bookings and sales and recruiting! We've run out of leads and I don't know what other adice to give. What has worked for you / your team?!?! I'm scared they are all going to quit in frustration!

Look in the paper and your online community news. Find a fair or other vendor expo that you and your team can participate in. Use your Director Fair Reimbursement and help pay for the expo costs. Split all the leads evenly between you and your team.
Jump outside the box and start making customer care calls to Every.Single.Person.in.your.database.

Works if you work it! :)

We've been doing one per month. But they just don't seem to get anything! We have done home shows, wedding fairs, etc. I have them call every slip (they say they do), offer booking incentives etc. It just seems that every idea I throw out has been done and they are coming back for more ideas, but I feel out of ideas!

Have you tried a challenge? Maybe you can use the 3-2-1 contact sheet to have your team to a challenge. Give prizes, points or PC dollars for anyone that fills in the whole sheet, or has the most contacts, or gets the most bookings, most recruits, so on.... each month or each week. Do it for a couple months or something? I have attached a sheet (re-created from a handout given to me) to use to keep track.

Maybe if you introduce the challenge give them some tips and info about making customer calls. Who to call and some ideas of what to say.

Have you tried a challenge? Maybe you can use the 3-2-1 contact sheet to have your team to a challenge. Give prizes, points or PC dollars for anyone that fills in the whole sheet, or has the most contacts, or gets the most bookings, most recruits, so on.... each month or each week. Do it for a couple months or something? I have attached a sheet (re-created from a handout given to me) to use to keep track.

Maybe if you introduce the challenge give them some tips and info about making customer calls. Who to call and some ideas of what to say.

Attachments

• 321 Contact.doc
    16.5 KB · Views: 358
Here is something that worked at another job I had for sales. WE were short one month so our boss put out a big bell....he offered lunch and a paid afternoon off to the person who sales the most in a 3 hour period. When we would get a sale...we would run over and ring the bell. THis kept the energy up and we had stickers on charts to see the competition. You could get your team together with their cell phones...each in different rooms but do a Phone Blitz type of thing. It is more fun together and each would be challenging each other to step up their game???? You could do any variation of this...but it will hlep the team feel like a team and not out there all alone!!???

Thanks Stacy! I like the chart! Thanks Janet! I think I will try that get together and call idea, too! And thanks, Laura, we'll keep doing the booths too. I try to get one every month since we get reimbursed-what a deal!

We had good leads from the bridal show today. Thanks again and wish us luck!

melody
there are alot of street festivals in the summer that go on as well you cud try.
when they are making the calls you could try a 3 way call with them.
try one on one training to get them motivated? try approaching daycares, churches etc for fundraisers to stock their kitchen with products
when i was with a different ds company and moved to new area my director told me to go out for lunch, take my catalogue flip through it while waiting and then ask the waitress for opinion. for example there are new products not sure what you should order for your kit what does she think?
i did this 3 times and rebuilt my business in an area where i knew no one.
good luck

melody
thought of something else you could try:
why not try helping them re-do their list of 100 at a training
then take your slips from the bridal show and do a training with role playing on overcoming the objections their getting
also you could try a team mystery hostess night
where everyone invited only gets to bring 1 guest, promote it as an exculsive event for only 100 women, or something like that.
when i do fairs i always have a draw for a $25 gift certificate, b/c they always spend more, then everyone else wins a free cooking show(got that idea off here)
i recently did a home show where the winner actually spent $100 extra and got 4 bookings from the free show
again good luck:)

We did a cook & book where we all tried out the new recipes and then made a ton of CCC's. We all had our cell phones and brought our contact lists. I thought it was a bit much (hard to hear, bad connections from cells and an overall rushed experience) but everyone left with a few more bookings than they came with. Good luck!

Related to What Do You Do When You Hit the Wall?

1. What is "hitting the wall" in Pampered Chef?

"Hitting the wall" in Pampered Chef refers to feeling stuck or stagnant in reaching your goals and advancing in your business. It can also refer to a lack of motivation or burnout in your work.

2. What are some signs that I may be hitting the wall in my Pampered Chef business?

Some signs that you may be hitting the wall in your Pampered Chef business include a decline in sales or bookings, feeling overwhelmed or unmotivated, and struggling to come up with new ideas or strategies.

3. How can I overcome hitting the wall in my Pampered Chef business?

To overcome hitting the wall in your Pampered Chef business, it is important to take a step back and assess the areas where you may be struggling. This could include seeking support from your upline or fellow consultants, setting realistic goals, and finding new ways to engage with customers and grow your business.

4. Will hitting the wall in my Pampered Chef business affect my earnings?

Hitting the wall in your Pampered Chef business can potentially affect your earnings if you are not able to overcome it and continue growing your business. However, with the right strategies and support, it is possible to overcome this obstacle and continue earning income with Pampered Chef.

5. Is hitting the wall a common experience in Pampered Chef?

Yes, hitting the wall is a common experience in Pampered Chef and in any business. It is important to remember that it is a natural part of the entrepreneurial journey and there are always ways to overcome it and continue growing your business.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• PC Mom 55
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
chefashleigh
  • dooleycrew
  • Pampered Chef Bookings
Replies
Views
dooleycooks
  • cookingwithdawn