• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

What Did You Eat for Dinner Tonight?

In summary, several dishes were mentioned in this conversation, including curried chicken with couscous, macaroni and cheese, pasta with meat sauce, chicken nuggets and fries, leftover lasagna, oatmeal, cheddar cheese cubes, pretzel slims, hash browns, thai rub chicken, and pork tenderloin. The conversation also included mentions of using crockpots and oven bags for cooking. Suggestions were made for a chuck roast, casserole, and ribs. Overall, the focus was on finding quick and easy meal options for busy schedules.
We had chili over rice and I made Corn muffins that had cheddar cheese and chopped chilies in them...yum!

We tried the mexican chicken thingy in the 29 mins to dinner it was really good but spicey my kids wouldnt eat it but DH loved it

Attachments

• 2008ConsultantPromotions.doc
    51 KB · Views: 208
    51 KB · Views: 197
    51 KB · Views: 199
Last night we thought we were going out so we heated up some leftover pasta sauce and threw in about a kilo of mushrooms and threw it over some pasta. And I made spinach artichoke dip to take to the social function we were going to. It's still sitting in my fridge now because a child ended up ill and we didn't go. Tonight I want to actually cook food.

After the pumpkin patch and hayride( man o man hay is itchy), we came home and grilled hamburglers and hot dogs. We had pasta salad on the side..............YUMMO

We went to Red Lobster last night for all you can eat Shrimp!! YUMMY!

We went to my mom's tonight and had a fire in their out door fireplace. We put hot dogs on sticks and cooked them right over the fire. OMG-better than on the grill!!!!! Then we had tortellini soup with bread. Then we toasted marshmallows and made smores!!!!

My DH and oldest DS always experiment on new flavors for pancakes. Tonight's were not so good! They put Hershey's syrup and peppermint extract in them. Eew! I ate one just to try it, but the peppermint was a bit strong. I gave my two boys and me fruit smoothies (avocado, strawberries, and grapes) with a vitamin crushed inside, too. DH didn't want one of those. Maybe tomorrow I'll make the pork tenderloin that's in the frig. Oh, and my DH grilled turkey sausage for lunch and I had a salad.

Last night we went out downtown to a bar and I had a good Cob salad and a side of shrooms! Tonight we are having chicken tortilla soup and mexican ceasar salad- compliements of chef mom (she makes the best of both)! And I am attempting to make carmel-apple bundles (alternate version of choc-banana bundles) for desert.

ok so this chuck roast recipe (with the dry onion soup mix and cream of mushroom soup) - do you make it in the oven or the crock pot??? Or can it be done in both??? I may make it tomorrow but I have a sirloin tip roast to use.

Nothing yet- its too early. And we have to be to get the boys hair cuts done at 6 so we probably won't have dinner until 8. The boys will probably end up ordering pizza. I will eat whatever they leave behind for me when I get home from band. I really should have been more on the ball and had dinner ready when the dh got home from work- but I didnt.

I put Bush's vegetarian baked beans and smoked turkey sausage in the crockpot around noon. I drained the beans first and then added brown sugar, ketchup, molasses, and mustard. We also had salad-redleaf romaine.

Last night I made the Mole Chicken Pizza for the first time ever. I loved it! No one else cared too much for it. I would like the pizza better without chicken. I think I'll try black beans next time, and I'll make it for friends instead of my family.

Two nights ago I made the Asian pork and noodle skillet. It needs two red bell peppers and double the carrots. I also used one pork tenderloin and one turkey tenderloin. I did not use the seasoning packets. I doubled the Asian seasoning mix.

Last night I made a caesar salad, penne rustica (Macaroni Grill's recipe) & cheesy bread
only to realize it was Thursday and I was home alone for dinner :( so, i called the neighbors over.

Yesterday my hubby was supposed to have made the Quick Turkey Chili before I got home from work. Well I got home and it wasn't made. He forgot that I was going to a PTA board meeting from 6:30 to 9:00. So we started on it together and I grabbed a Dannon All Natural Strawberry yogurt-they are so good! I ate that on my way to the meeting, ate a couple handfuls of popcorn there and then had some chili when I got home. We love the chili and make it quite often because it's so quick, easy and delicious!

Summerg said:
Yesterday my hubby was supposed to have made the Quick Turkey Chili before I got home from work. Well I got home and it wasn't made. He forgot that I was going to a PTA board meeting from 6:30 to 9:00. So we started on it together and I grabbed a Dannon All Natural Strawberry yogurt-they are so good! I ate that on my way to the meeting, ate a couple handfuls of popcorn there and then had some chili when I got home. We love the chili and make it quite often because it's so quick, easy and delicious!

I made that on Monday night and I absolutely loved it...my sister was not fond of it because it was "too spicy" I only used half of the jalepeno and 1 1/3 Tbsp of the southwest seasoning instead of the 2 Tbsp....it is so hard to cook stuff because her and I have such different tastes....my mom liked it though...it is funny because I really liked it but I was thinking that if it were less spicy it would be too bland....lol...

Leftover Chicken Mole Pizza, some raw carrots and brownie with ice cream and hot fudge. I'm home alone watching "Evening". DH is working late, and the boys are with Grandpa and Grandma.

Last night I had a salad and left over chicken fajitas, while the family ate pizza and lasagna :( ....(I am trying to avoid carbs this week) and figure out a diet plan I want to start on monday.

We had ribs last night and homemade mac n cheese ( it was DS's 11th Bday "dinner"). Yikes....it was good but SOOOO bad for us! LOL!!

I'm thawing chicken to make tortilla chicken soup. (Not sure about that name, but it's something like that.)

Tonight we are going to a pumpkin patch then off to the Olive garden afterwards- so salad and soup for me! :)

We are having Carne Asada, Rice and Homemade frijoles...yummo!!

Tonight we had a Turkey and Rice casserole.

I made the Beef enchilada casserole again. LOVE IT!

We had Picadilly Pockets w/o the pockets. We used hamburger buns. The recipe is on here somewhere.

We had hamburgers and french fries at my parents.

We are having the Beef Teriyaki stirfry recipe that came with my new Ex Stir Fry Pan

I don't know what I am having...I am going to dinner with a clustermate...at a great restaurant.

Last night I made Hamburger steaks with a Blue Cheese Peppercorn Sauce!! Baked Potatoes and a fresh bread!

I made the Green Chile Fritatta from an old Season's Best recipe book. It was okay, but I don't think I'll make it again. I don't like the texture. I'd rather make quiche.

Tonight we had a rare treat, t-bone steaks. We were celebrating a job promotin of my hubby. The last meal we made was a hamburger soup with lots and lots of veggies in it.

Tonight was Chili Cheese dogs.

I found all beef no nitrate no nitrite hotdogs at trader joes!

We had the Beef Enchilada Casserole out of the 29 minutes cookbook. It was YUMMY and SOOOOO fast!!!

I hade homemade vegetable soup that my mom sent me and my husband had left over chicken and son did not eat much of anything.

Last night we had Cheesy Chicken Tortellini Bake..............

Last night we had McDonald's. We had a pep rally and parade for our football homecoming tonight. We got to ride on the fire truck. Luke thought they were too loud, ha! But he loved looking at the cheerleaders!:cheerleader:

Last night my family had chili. I worked so I made it ahead and put it in the crock pot. Tonight my family ate Tombstone pizza.

We had Taco Bell. A neighbor stopped by & said she was going. It didn't take much so I road along.

Last night I made a bean roast on the medium stone and it was delish! It's my mom's recipe and she usually makes it on in a loaf pan or on a metal sheet pan but the stone gave it something extra I can't explain. Was good though... DS didn't think so of course. Picky eatin' kids. LOL

Chinese last night and I savor it everytime we get it cause DH only wants it like 1-2x a year, so it's a treat when we get it!

I did on the other hand just experience Dim Sum and didn't care for it soo much as my usualy Shrimp in lobster sauce!

We went out to dinner because the kids were gone. 84 East, downtown Holland. I had pizza with salsa for the sauce, chicken, mushrooms, green pepper, and cheese. It was good. My husband shared a "Butterfly" Martini. Can't remember what was in it but it was good. I don't drink very often, almost never. It was too much alchol for me, but DH liked it. He almost never drinks, too. Good dinner.

We had take out Chinese tonight b/c the girls on the Punky Brewsters Dog thread kept talking about it and it made me want some.....

We had a girls night out so DH and the kids had pizza from Papa Johns and the girls and I had Mediterranean food at a great restaurant in West Reading, PA. We split food from a sampler and had a little of everything!

We had BBQ Pork Sandwiches last night........yummy!!

Today........Roast Chicken I think...........

erinyourpclady said:
We had BBQ Pork Sandwiches last night........yummy!!

Today........Roast Chicken I think...........

Scratch that....we are having burgers on the grill.....

Carne and Pollo asada for us tonight.

<h2>1. What is the "What Did You Eat for Dinner Tonight? Step Up To Director Program?"</h2><p>The "What Did You Eat for Dinner Tonight? Step Up To Director Program" is a program offered by Pampered Chef for consultants who are looking to advance to the Director level. It provides a structured framework and resources to help consultants achieve their goals and reach the next level in their Pampered Chef business.</p><h2>2. How does the program work?</h2><p>The program consists of weekly challenges and tasks that consultants must complete in order to earn points. These challenges include things like hosting parties, recruiting new team members, and meeting sales goals. As consultants earn points, they can track their progress and see how close they are to reaching the Director level.</p><h2>3. Who can participate in the program?</h2><p>The Step Up To Director Program is open to all Pampered Chef consultants who are looking to advance to the Director level. It is a great opportunity for those who are serious about growing their business and are willing to put in the effort to achieve their goals.</p><h2>4. What are the benefits of participating in the program?</h2><p>Aside from the satisfaction of achieving your goal of becoming a Director, there are many benefits to participating in the Step Up To Director Program. These include access to exclusive training and resources, recognition and rewards for your hard work, and the opportunity to build a strong and successful Pampered Chef business.</p><h2>5. Can you share any success stories from consultants who have completed the program?</h2><p>Yes, we have had many consultants who have successfully completed the Step Up To Director Program and have seen great results in their business. Some have even gone on to become top leaders in the company. Every consultant's journey is unique, but the program has proven to be a valuable tool for those looking to advance in their Pampered Chef business.</p>

Related to What Did You Eat for Dinner Tonight?

1. What is the "What Did You Eat for Dinner Tonight? Step Up To Director Program?"

The "What Did You Eat for Dinner Tonight? Step Up To Director Program" is a program offered by Pampered Chef for consultants who are looking to advance to the Director level. It provides a structured framework and resources to help consultants achieve their goals and reach the next level in their Pampered Chef business.

2. How does the program work?

The program consists of weekly challenges and tasks that consultants must complete in order to earn points. These challenges include things like hosting parties, recruiting new team members, and meeting sales goals. As consultants earn points, they can track their progress and see how close they are to reaching the Director level.

3. Who can participate in the program?

The Step Up To Director Program is open to all Pampered Chef consultants who are looking to advance to the Director level. It is a great opportunity for those who are serious about growing their business and are willing to put in the effort to achieve their goals.

4. What are the benefits of participating in the program?

Aside from the satisfaction of achieving your goal of becoming a Director, there are many benefits to participating in the Step Up To Director Program. These include access to exclusive training and resources, recognition and rewards for your hard work, and the opportunity to build a strong and successful Pampered Chef business.

5. Can you share any success stories from consultants who have completed the program?

Yes, we have had many consultants who have successfully completed the Step Up To Director Program and have seen great results in their business. Some have even gone on to become top leaders in the company. Every consultant's journey is unique, but the program has proven to be a valuable tool for those looking to advance in their Pampered Chef business.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
CookinWithLynda
Replies
Views
Kitchen Diva
  • suzipooh
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
suzipooh