• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

What Did You Eat for Dinner Tonight?

In summary, several dishes were mentioned in this conversation, including curried chicken with couscous, macaroni and cheese, pasta with meat sauce, chicken nuggets and fries, leftover lasagna, oatmeal, cheddar cheese cubes, pretzel slims, hash browns, thai rub chicken, and pork tenderloin. The conversation also included mentions of using crockpots and oven bags for cooking. Suggestions were made for a chuck roast, casserole, and ribs. Overall, the focus was on finding quick and easy meal options for busy schedules.
DebPC
Staff member
Step Up To Director ProgramWho has used it and what were your results?

I was on it with my director and I promoted in 2 months. I loved it. I don't know if it was a little friendly competition between a few of us that got me motivated or what.

That is great. I have had directors I know that used it. Their consultants did recruit but didn't promote. I think some consultants just aren't willing to commit enough. The program or the director can't do it all.
I very much like the fact that it really helps those in it really focus on recruiting. So many times consultants get side tracked by sales.

We had Curried Chicken With Couscous from The Pampered Chef 29 Minutes To Dinner cookbook. I've never given my family couscous before. They were okay with it. This is not as healthy as I would like my meals to be for my family. 660 calories per serving and 23 grams of fat. I also gave everyone some red leaf lettuce on the side.

Two chicken breasts, asian veggie medley, glass of milk, protein bar, banana. I keep it pretty simple.

Ok, mine was pretty bad...I had macaroni and cheese with the kids (Kraft of course). It was just a very long day for us...

We had pasta w/meat sauce. It was pretty good.

Admin Greg said:
Two chicken breasts, asian veggie medley, glass of milk, protein bar, banana. I keep it pretty simple.
Simple, but healthy.

hmm kids ate chicken nuggest and fries (baked), Dh and I ate left over lasagna and salad.

heat123 said:
hmm kids ate chicken nuggest and fries (baked), Dh and I ate left over lasagna and salad.
Was it leftover skillet lasagna? I made that Friday night. We had it for leftovers after church on Sunday. My husband is still having it for leftovers.

No Unfortunately DH did not like the Skillet version :(. But he is very set in his ways and change is never good with him. But on his behalf, I have to say it didn't come out as good as I had hoped. It took 45min to get the noodles cooked through without having them crunchy or hard. Next time I may just boil the noodles for the usual 12 min then throw everything in the skillet and see how it comes out? Baked is far superior in his opinion.

We had lunch around 3 so my son ended up eating Oatmeal. I have been picking here and there. Cheddar cheese cubes, pretzel slims from Trader Joe's stuff like that.

I had left over hash browns from yesterday morning and hubby had left over thai rub chicken on salad. I had class tonight, so left overs!I need something to make tomorrow that I can prep a lot in the morning and then put together fast before going to my Cluster Meeting.

cmdtrgd said:
I had left over hash browns from yesterday morning and hubby had left over thai rub chicken on salad. I had class tonight, so left overs!

I need something to make tomorrow that I can prep a lot in the morning and then put together fast before going to my Cluster Meeting.

You ever do crockpot cooking???

He hates crockpots! I am home all day, but I take him to and from work (love doing it!) and usually pick him up at 4:30. I have to leave at 5:15 to make it to our cluster meeting when I want to. So, I need to be able to put it together, eat and clean up in that time period.

cmdtrgd said:
He hates crockpots! I am home all day, but I take him to and from work (love doing it!) and usually pick him up at 4:30. I have to leave at 5:15 to make it to our cluster meeting when I want to. So, I need to be able to put it together, eat and clean up in that time period.

My neighbor hated crockpots until I had her try my chuck roast !!! She went out and bought one that night. I think it's delish.

How about some sort of casserole??

I have a great casserole we call Potato Stuff, but it is a side dish. You're getting me thinking, though. Keep asking questions and/or suggesting stuff!

All of the pork tenderloin recipes that I've tried from Pampered Chef have been quick and easy and very good.

He does like pork tenderloin, but we can't use the microwave to cook meat because it is damaged from a fire inside it. It is on the list to get next year.

cmdtrgd said:
I have a great casserole we call Potato Stuff, but it is a side dish. You're getting me thinking, though. Keep asking questions and/or suggesting stuff!

how bout a chuck roast in the oven in an oven bag??? I would get a 2-3 lb chuck roast, put it in a oven bag, and 1 pouch of dry onion soup mix (don't mix with water) and mix it with one can of mushroom soup, and pour on top of the roast and let it cook for 5 hours on a low temp. It literally melts in your mouth and the onion soup/mushroom soup mix ends up making its own DELICIOUS gravy!

Hmmm....chuck roast and potato stuff with a nice side salad...sounds great! Thanks! Any other ideas?

cmdtrgd said:
Hmmm....chuck roast and potato stuff with a nice side salad...sounds great! Thanks! Any other ideas?

I have a delish rib recipe ! Hungry for those?

send it on over!

cmdtrgd said:
send it on over!

It will sound weird but TRUST ME!!!!!! It is awesome, and the prep time it like....NIL

Time to make: 2¼ hours 5 min prep

8 country-style pork ribs
Dr. Pepper cola, not diet
5 garlic cloves, slightly smashed
1 tablespoon liquid smoke
1 large onion, quartered
your favorite barbecue sauce

1. Place ribs in large stock pot and pour Dr. Pepper over ribs to cover.
2. Add garlic, liquid smoke and onion.
3. Bring to a boil, lower to simmer and cook until ribs are tender.(about 1 & 1/2 hours)
4. Place ribs in baking pan and pour BBQ sauce over ribs.
5. Bake at 350 degrees for about 30 to 45 minutes.
6. Or they can be put on BBQ grill.

I use the Honey BQ sauce (baby rays i think it's called.)

Well, I never have any leftovers with these ribs!

I hate Liquid Smoke - can I keep it out?

In the 29 Minutes to Dinner cookbook there is a recipe for Pork Tenderloin that uses a pan on the stovetop then into the oven. It was quick and tasty. There is also one in the Stoneware Inspirations book. I can't remember how fast it cooked though.

cmdtrgd said:
I hate Liquid Smoke - can I keep it out?
absolutely. I actually have never made it with it before because I could never find it. I think these are the best "homemade" ribs ever. The soda tenderizes the meat (and sweetens it too). If you make it let me know what you think. I go to www.recipezaar.com and find alot of things I like there. They have a rating system, so i just look up the most popular or highest rated and try them, and have never been disappointed. I am very picky too!

Attachments

• Sales Leader Postcard Index Card Format.doc
    83 KB · Views: 374
    83 KB · Views: 429
    83 KB · Views: 370
My kids and husband had pizza. I am now having popcorn. It is one of my staple foods...LOL

I had grilled cheese and tomato soup something that was really easy after doing soccer practice

So, I went out and got a nice roast, seasoned it with salt, pepper and cayenne and then seared it. I put celery, carrots, fresh thyme and rosemary (from the garden) in the bottom of my Deep Covered Baker. I then added the meat to my Baker and topped it with more fresh thyme and rosemary. I deglazed the searing pan with onions, garlic and balsamic vinegar and poured that on top of the meat. Into the oven for 3-4 hours and dinner is served! Too bad I have a meeting tonight, so hubby will have to make the gravy and I won't get it until tomorrow. At least I'll have left overs for his lunch!

We had chicken and dumplings tonight.....my oldest DS loves it!!

we had Country Fried Steak. Not very healthy, but very good!

Attachments

• Things To Do While You Wait For Your Kit.doc
    79 KB · Views: 317
    79 KB · Views: 330
    79 KB · Views: 324
Soup Plantation tonight for us- hope I got my 35 grams of fiber today (I'm on the fiber 35 diet this week).

Tonight DH wasn't home and the kids voted for pancakes! Of course after I agree and start making them, I realize I'm out of syrup. Thank goodness for recipes on Google search!

I made a new recipe that I created along the way! ;)

I took 4 chix breasts & pounded them thin. Then I seasoned with s & p. Heated some oil in my new SS 8" saute pan & seared the breasts on each side (just a short amount of time). I had to do the breasts one at a time which took a while. After that, I put the breasts in my DDB. I made a sauce with the saute pan, some chicken stock & flour. I then added garlic & onion. After that simmered for a while, I added mushrooms & some milk. Let that reduce, then poured it over the chicken. Baked it until the chicken was done.

Made it with garlic bites & steamed broccoli.

Attachments

• July 2007 cluster news doce.doc
    56 KB · Views: 228
    56 KB · Views: 229
    56 KB · Views: 217
We had take out from a loca dairy bar: I had stuffed crabs, my husband had a fried chicken salad and my son had a cheeseburger. Nothing like being able to get all varieties in one place, ha!

Last night I had a show so my fam had pizza from the freezer section. Tonight was Wednesday night church activities, so I gave my kids grilled cheese and tomato soup. I'll make something from a PC recipe book tomorrow night.

Tonight, the 10 min pork tenderloin, brown rice and veggies. Unfortunately it came out better the first time at a show I had :(.

Last night I made the 30 minute chicken in the Deep Covered Baker. I then shredded the meat and put it in Chicken Tortilla Soup!! Served with shredded cheese and tortilla chips!!

MMMmmmmm......tonight it was Side by Side Calzones. That is one of my son's favorite things to eat and I haven't made it in a while. We gobbled it up!!

I also made brownies for dessert. We don't usually have dessert but I had someone coming over to close a show ($1200!!) and I thought the house smelled "stale". :yuck: So it was burn a candle or bake something....chocolate wins EVERY TIME!! :love0010:

Tonight is roast chicken (in the oven) with veggies and rice!

We haven't eaten yet... Guess I should get on that... I'm not sure what we will have though.

Don't know yet....DH is at the hospital getting stiches in DD's hand right now......

Were just having Pizza Hut...nothing special here

We had spaghetti and store bought frozen meatballs and Prego spaghetti sauce. No time for a PC cookbook recipe. I didn't eat much and was starving later. I have these huge tomatoes from a friends garden. I decided to make whole wheat toast, spread pesto on two slices and put a tomato slice in between. It was sooo good. I had another with two tomato slices.

Chicken breasts, pounded & cooked in garlic oil for 5 minutes on each side.
Pour 1/2 jar of alfredo sauce on top of the chicken. Sprinkle some Italian seasoning over the sauce, then add a large handful of shredded pizza cheese. Put in 350 degree oven for approximately 10 minutes. While that is in the oven, cook linguine according to package directions. Drain. Pour remaining sauce into linguine & add 1-2 tsp. Italian seasoning. Put a chicken breast on each plate of linguine. Very fast & easy!Bev

Left over sloppy joes from last night.

My mom took us out! That was nice. The kitchen is still clean. I'm really craving Jerk Chicken Nachos, though.

The kids and dh are doing pizza (our usual friday night meal) and I am going to frenz for a dinner-cropping night out! :)

tonight it was Jerk Chicken Nachos. Love the Jamaican Jerk Rub. Yummo! Also, I made a Taffy Apple Trifle. Very good, but not pretty. I need to work on that.

<h2>1. What is the "What Did You Eat for Dinner Tonight? Step Up To Director Program?"</h2><p>The "What Did You Eat for Dinner Tonight? Step Up To Director Program" is a program offered by Pampered Chef for consultants who are looking to advance to the Director level. It provides a structured framework and resources to help consultants achieve their goals and reach the next level in their Pampered Chef business.</p><h2>2. How does the program work?</h2><p>The program consists of weekly challenges and tasks that consultants must complete in order to earn points. These challenges include things like hosting parties, recruiting new team members, and meeting sales goals. As consultants earn points, they can track their progress and see how close they are to reaching the Director level.</p><h2>3. Who can participate in the program?</h2><p>The Step Up To Director Program is open to all Pampered Chef consultants who are looking to advance to the Director level. It is a great opportunity for those who are serious about growing their business and are willing to put in the effort to achieve their goals.</p><h2>4. What are the benefits of participating in the program?</h2><p>Aside from the satisfaction of achieving your goal of becoming a Director, there are many benefits to participating in the Step Up To Director Program. These include access to exclusive training and resources, recognition and rewards for your hard work, and the opportunity to build a strong and successful Pampered Chef business.</p><h2>5. Can you share any success stories from consultants who have completed the program?</h2><p>Yes, we have had many consultants who have successfully completed the Step Up To Director Program and have seen great results in their business. Some have even gone on to become top leaders in the company. Every consultant's journey is unique, but the program has proven to be a valuable tool for those looking to advance in their Pampered Chef business.</p>

Related to What Did You Eat for Dinner Tonight?

1. What is the "What Did You Eat for Dinner Tonight? Step Up To Director Program?"

The "What Did You Eat for Dinner Tonight? Step Up To Director Program" is a program offered by Pampered Chef for consultants who are looking to advance to the Director level. It provides a structured framework and resources to help consultants achieve their goals and reach the next level in their Pampered Chef business.

2. How does the program work?

The program consists of weekly challenges and tasks that consultants must complete in order to earn points. These challenges include things like hosting parties, recruiting new team members, and meeting sales goals. As consultants earn points, they can track their progress and see how close they are to reaching the Director level.

3. Who can participate in the program?

The Step Up To Director Program is open to all Pampered Chef consultants who are looking to advance to the Director level. It is a great opportunity for those who are serious about growing their business and are willing to put in the effort to achieve their goals.

4. What are the benefits of participating in the program?

Aside from the satisfaction of achieving your goal of becoming a Director, there are many benefits to participating in the Step Up To Director Program. These include access to exclusive training and resources, recognition and rewards for your hard work, and the opportunity to build a strong and successful Pampered Chef business.

5. Can you share any success stories from consultants who have completed the program?

Yes, we have had many consultants who have successfully completed the Step Up To Director Program and have seen great results in their business. Some have even gone on to become top leaders in the company. Every consultant's journey is unique, but the program has proven to be a valuable tool for those looking to advance in their Pampered Chef business.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
CookinWithLynda
Replies
Views
Kitchen Diva
  • suzipooh
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
suzipooh