• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

What did I achieve at last night's Vendor Night fundraiser for Autism Speaks?

In summary, a vendor night is an event where vendors showcase and sell their products to potential customers. The products featured at a vendor night vary depending on the vendors in attendance, but at a Pampered Chef vendor night, you can expect to see kitchen tools, cookware, recipes, and cooking demonstrations. Products can be purchased at the vendor night, with potential discounts or special offers from the consultants. To stay updated on future vendor nights, you can follow the company's social media pages, check their website, or ask their consultants for information.
chefkathy
It was a fundraiser for Autism Speaks held at the house of a family whose son has autism.

Took my HWC items and had them displayed. Booked a May show because of the Martini glasses. Woot!

Also had 2 other bookings--one more for May and another for June. Can I get another Woot!?!

Triple WOOT!!!!!!!!!! Way to go! and thanks for supporting a super cause... near and dear to my own heart! Blessings to you.

Woot! Woot! Woot!!!!! :D

That's AWESOME!!!! Way to go!

1. What is a vendor night?

A vendor night is an event where vendors, such as Pampered Chef, set up booths to showcase and sell their products to potential customers.

2. What products were featured at the vendor night?

The products featured at the vendor night depend on which vendors attended. At a Pampered Chef vendor night, you can expect to see a variety of kitchen tools and cookware, as well as recipes and cooking demonstrations.

3. Can I purchase products at the vendor night?

Yes, you can purchase products at the Pampered Chef vendor night. Our consultants will have products available for you to purchase and take home that night.

4. Is there a discount or special offer at the vendor night?

There may be special offers or discounts available at the Pampered Chef vendor night. Our consultants may offer exclusive deals or promotions for attendees.

5. How can I find out about future vendor nights?

You can stay updated on future Pampered Chef vendor nights by following our social media pages and checking our website for upcoming events. You can also ask our consultants for information about future vendor nights.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• PamperedK
  • Buy and Sell Items
Replies
Views
baychef
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • NooraK
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies