• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

What delicious dishes can I make with Parmesan Garlic Oil Seasonings?

In summary, Parnesan Garlic Oil Seasonings is a versatile blend of Parmesan cheese and garlic that can be used to enhance the flavor of various dishes. It can be sprinkled on pasta, pizza, salads, and vegetables, or mixed with olive oil for dressing or marinade. This seasoning is also gluten-free, but it is always recommended to check the ingredient list for potential allergens. It has a shelf life of 2-3 years when stored in a cool, dry place. While it does contain garlic, it is not a direct substitute for fresh garlic and is best used as a seasoning for added flavor.
prepchef
Gold Member
I used this seasoning in my pizza dough! Yum!

I also have sprinkled it on canned corn.

mmmm, I bet it will be yummy!

Now that sounds good!! I've been expiramenting with pizza lately because my boyfriend is lactose intolerant and can't eat the mozzerella. If I spice it up enough, I find we don't even miss it. I do add a small sprinkling of Parmesean so we don't have to forgo the cheese completely.

I have used this on steamed spinach w/ pepper & butter, made the pull apart breads & put it in a risotto. I love it!

I used it to make garlic pull-a-parts. Yummy!

1. What is Parnesan Garlic Oil Seasonings?

Parnesan Garlic Oil Seasonings is a blend of Parmesan cheese and garlic that can be used as a seasoning for various dishes.

2. How do I use Parnesan Garlic Oil Seasonings?

You can sprinkle it on pasta, pizza, salads, vegetables, and more. You can also mix it with olive oil to create a flavorful dressing or marinade.

3. Is Parnesan Garlic Oil Seasonings gluten-free?

Yes, it is gluten-free. However, it is always recommended to check the ingredient list for any potential allergens.

4. How long does Parnesan Garlic Oil Seasonings last?

The shelf life of Parnesan Garlic Oil Seasonings is typically 2-3 years. It is best to store it in a cool, dry place to maintain its freshness.

5. Can I use Parnesan Garlic Oil Seasonings as a substitute for fresh garlic?

While Parnesan Garlic Oil Seasonings does contain garlic, it is not a direct substitute for fresh garlic. It is best used as a seasoning for added flavor, rather than a replacement for fresh ingredients.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• janetupnorth
  • Recipes and Tips
Replies
Views
janetupnorth
  • Monty060609
  • Recipes and Tips
Replies
Views
cookinfletch
  • ChefPaulaB