• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

What can I expect at my first Pampered Chef conference?

In summary, Kelley and Kristi enjoyed their first conference immensely. Kelley enjoyed the networking opportunities and Kristi enjoyed the classes and the surprise boxes. Chicago was a ball and Kelley met great people. The dinners with the Executive Director were well worth the investment. Doris is a role model for all and Kelley learned a lot from her. Kelley is looking forward to Wave 2 and is excited to meet other chefs. The piano bar sounds fun and Kelley is anxious to attend.
dannyzmom said:
Ok - just left you a voicemail on your cell with my flight info.
Hotels have not yet been announced but as soon as they are we'll book - we try to make sure the whole cluster is in the same hotel. We know the three of us are splitting th ehotel...and we have room for a 4th if Kevin decides not to come, you could room with us, or Cecilia may room with us - she's still working out travel details.

There are people at our meeting who are "hospitality" in other words they are not part of our cluster but their director lives far away so they come to our meetings...Brandilyn and Carolyn S are both hospitality consultants.

Oh Ok, what about Kim and the other director? Are they going. I think I saw them in the pictures.
I'll check my phone. It's on silent while I am at work. RULES RULES...ICK. Plus I have training going on.
I just found flights. I think I may need to get the morning one...UG, Maybe too complicated for the night time flight. I keep going back and forth. I want to be there the night before, so I don't have to run back to hotel and freshen up. Hate getting off plane..always feel sooo icky. Want time to take shower and be all CLEAN!!!
Now, I have to register Kevin as well right? :D My little CheF BOY R D...BHAHAHAHA!

Jill and CarolynWell, I see Chefann has incorporated some of her Chef Success wear for you ladies.....BAHAHAHAHAH.....you gotta check it out, I was falling off my chair laughing.....http://cafepress.com/annszwarc

:D :D

Do you usually fly with your downline or no? This year we have a much larger group going than last. A wonderful "problem"!

Last year....There where about 10 of us that flew out from our cluster and then 2 other downlines, so it was sooo much fun.....we had two vans full and left them at the airport. It was a GREAT chance to get to know each other better.....

This year we WATCHED and waited and then all booked at the same time....LOL....can't WAIT for July.....

My son will be out in Chicago at Boot Camp for the Navy and that will be the same week as his Graduation Ceremonies so I may have to extend my stay in Chicago, OH DARN......:p :p :p

Jilleysue said:
Oh Ok, what about Kim and the other director? Are they going. I think I saw them in the pictures.
I'll check my phone. It's on silent while I am at work. RULES RULES...ICK. Plus I have training going on.
I just found flights. I think I may need to get the morning one...UG, Maybe too complicated for the night time flight. I keep going back and forth. I want to be there the night before, so I don't have to run back to hotel and freshen up. Hate getting off plane..always feel sooo icky. Want time to take shower and be all CLEAN!!!
Now, I have to register Kevin as well right? :D My little CheF BOY R D...BHAHAHAHA!

Kim's not going - her baby will just be a few weeks old then. Traci is not going because $$ is a huge issue right now (she's got one heading off to college and two in private school)

OOOOOOOOOOOOOOO I see, yes those were the ones I was asking about.

<h2>1. What is the purpose of a Pampered Chef conference?</h2><p>The Pampered Chef conference is a yearly event that brings together consultants from all over the country for a weekend of learning, networking, and fun. It is an opportunity to learn new skills, get inspired, and connect with other consultants and the company's leadership team.</p><h2>2. What types of classes are offered at the conference?</h2><p>There are a variety of classes offered at the conference, covering topics such as new product demonstrations, business building strategies, and cooking techniques. These classes are designed to help consultants improve their skills and grow their business.</p><h2>3. Can I expect to meet other consultants at the conference?</h2><p>Absolutely! The conference is a great opportunity to meet and connect with other consultants from all over the country. You will have the chance to share ideas, learn from each other, and build relationships with other members of the Pampered Chef community.</p><h2>4. Are there any special events or activities at the conference?</h2><p>Yes, there are many special events and activities at the conference. These may include dinners with the company's leadership team, surprise boxes filled with new products, and a shopping spree with exclusive discounts. These events are designed to make the conference a fun and memorable experience for all attendees.</p><h2>5. How can attending the conference benefit me as a consultant?</h2><p>The conference offers a wealth of information and resources that can benefit consultants in their business. You will learn new skills, get inspired, and gain valuable knowledge and insights from the company's leadership team and other consultants. It is also a great opportunity to network and build relationships with other consultants, which can lead to future collaborations and success in your business.</p>

1. What is the purpose of a Pampered Chef conference?

The Pampered Chef conference is a yearly event that brings together consultants from all over the country for a weekend of learning, networking, and fun. It is an opportunity to learn new skills, get inspired, and connect with other consultants and the company's leadership team.

2. What types of classes are offered at the conference?

There are a variety of classes offered at the conference, covering topics such as new product demonstrations, business building strategies, and cooking techniques. These classes are designed to help consultants improve their skills and grow their business.

3. Can I expect to meet other consultants at the conference?

Absolutely! The conference is a great opportunity to meet and connect with other consultants from all over the country. You will have the chance to share ideas, learn from each other, and build relationships with other members of the Pampered Chef community.

4. Are there any special events or activities at the conference?

Yes, there are many special events and activities at the conference. These may include dinners with the company's leadership team, surprise boxes filled with new products, and a shopping spree with exclusive discounts. These events are designed to make the conference a fun and memorable experience for all attendees.

5. How can attending the conference benefit me as a consultant?

The conference offers a wealth of information and resources that can benefit consultants in their business. You will learn new skills, get inspired, and gain valuable knowledge and insights from the company's leadership team and other consultants. It is also a great opportunity to network and build relationships with other consultants, which can lead to future collaborations and success in your business.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Candice
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
ChefBeckyD
  • janetupnorth
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
janetupnorth
  • ChefBeckyD