• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

What Are You Placing Your Pws Calendar?Or Do You Leave It Blank?

I also put our cluster meetings in there. Oh... available dates... good grief... I love this site! Thanks for all your ideas!
CookingwithMary
What are you placing your PWS calendar?

Or do you leave it blank? :)

Thanks

I usually put upcoming shows and vendor events in mine.

chefann said:
I usually put upcoming shows and vendor events in mine.

Me too....In fact, now that December shows are over, I need to go update mine and put in my January shows.

I put everything in mine. I like to have my entire calendar with me at shows, so I just use it as my personal one too. I think it's true, that people like to book with busy people. Having everything in mine makes me look very busy!

I put available show dates and upcoming shows. I also put our cluster meetings.

Oh... available dates... good grief... I love this site! Thanks for all your ideas!

I put the shows that I have done and the recipes I've prepared on it. At the beginning of each show I announce that if they want a copy of the recipes I'm making, they need to visit my website. It's been a great way to generate traffic there.

sfdavis918 said:
I put everything in mine. I like to have my entire calendar with me at shows, so I just use it as my personal one too. I think it's true, that people like to book with busy people. Having everything in mine makes me look very busy!
How do you access it at shows? I have had a couple shows where I had internet access, but not most - just wondering how you get to your calendar?

sfdavis918 said:
What a dork I am. I completely missed the PWS part of your question! I thought you were talking about our regular consultant planner. Sorry!

I put available dates and upcoming vendor events.

Related to What Are You Placing Your Pws Calendar?Or Do You Leave It Blank?

What Are You Placing Your Pws Calendar?

The Pws Calendar is designed to help you plan and organize your Pampered Chef parties and business events. It includes important dates and reminders, as well as helpful tips and resources.

Do You Leave It Blank?

No, it is important to fill out your Pws Calendar with all upcoming events and parties. This will help you stay on track and ensure that you don't miss any important dates or deadlines.

Why Should I Use the Pws Calendar?

The Pws Calendar is a valuable tool for managing your Pampered Chef business. It allows you to stay organized and on top of your schedule, which can lead to increased efficiency and success.

How Do I Update My Pws Calendar?

You can update your Pws Calendar by logging into your Pampered Chef account and accessing the calendar feature. From there, you can add or edit events, set reminders, and customize your calendar to fit your needs.

Can I Access My Pws Calendar on My Phone?

Yes, you can access your Pws Calendar on your phone by downloading the Pampered Chef app. This allows you to stay connected and up to date with your schedule even when you're on the go.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Roberta M. Szymanowski
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • nikki70563
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
pamperedposey
  • pcsharon1