• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

What Places Do You Leave Your Catalogs?

In summary, I leave my catalogs everywhere I go. I've had some success with this strategy, and I'm hopeful that it will bring in some business.
nikki70563
Gold Member
What places do you leave your catalogs?

old ones, i leave everywhere.

on my windshield when I am at stores

dr offices

supermarkets on the ledge

nail/beauty parlors

my gym (all ladies)

car washes

bulletin boards (flyers)

bathrooms

starbucks

everywhere........!

vwpamperedchef said:

dr offices

nail/beauty parlors

my gym (all ladies)

car washes

bulletin boards (flyers)

bathrooms

starbucks

everywhere........!
And of these how many place have you gotten responses from?

vwpamperedchef said:

dr offices

nail/beauty parlors

my gym (all ladies)

car washes

bulletin boards (flyers)

bathrooms

starbucks

everywhere........!

Do you leave a note that says "TAKE ME" or something? I think if I saw that I'd think someone left if under your wiper for you to have!

redsoxgirl said:
Do you leave a note that says "TAKE ME" or something? I think if I saw that I'd think someone left if under your wiper for you to have!

That's what I was thinking unless she has something with PC on her vehicle.

any other suggestions that work

I've left old ones in hotel lobbys/phone areas/ welcome centers. I generally ask before doing that. But rarely do they say no.

I leave them in the lounge at work & on the service desk at the Ford garage that my boyfriend works at (not that I expect tooo many leads from those car heads, but you never know).

Yes, I leave a couple under my windshield wiper and it does say TAKE ONE.

And of those places, I dont know if I ve gotten any orders. But ONE it gets my name out there, TWO the book is OLD so I don't mind losing it, and THREE people will learn about our products (if they dont already know!)

Save your old catalogs and put the tag line on the label and affix!

I also take older postcard invites, and stamp or staple on a business card. Great for handing out too and keeping in your car.

and Yes, I have the website and merrill stickers on my car! the grey vw beetle, that's me!

Good luck!

Here's a tip I heard that one of the very successful men directors (either Don or David - can't remember which) - anyway, he has a shower caddy that he fills with catalogs, business cards, etc. and attaches it to the outside of his car when he goes into Target, grocery, etc. He says when he comes back out, it's empty!!

I just started delivering Parenting magazines once a month to 50 locations. It only takes a few hours of one day once a month. January was my first month, but this month I plan to leave at least one PC catalog at each of my stops. We'll see if it brings any business, but basically it will get rid of any extra catalogs I have from F/W 07.

1. Where can I leave my catalogs?

You can leave your catalogs in a variety of places such as doctor's offices, hair salons, local businesses, community boards, and at events or parties.

2. Can I leave catalogs in public places?

Yes, you can leave catalogs in public places such as libraries, coffee shops, and waiting rooms as long as it is allowed by the establishment and does not violate any local regulations.

3. Can I leave catalogs in residential areas?

You can leave catalogs in residential areas if you have permission from the homeowners or if there are designated community bulletin boards available.

4. Can I leave catalogs in my neighbors' mailboxes?

No, it is not allowed to leave catalogs in anyone's mailbox as it is a federal offense. You can, however, leave them in the newspaper delivery box or on the front porch with permission from the homeowner.

5. How many catalogs can I leave in one place?

It is recommended to leave a maximum of 10 catalogs in one place to avoid overwhelming the space and to ensure that all of them are taken by potential customers.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• sperts
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • Roberta M. Szymanowski
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • CookingwithMary