• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Maximize Your Marketing Strategy: Repurpose Last Season's Catalogs

In summary, there are a few options for what to do with last season's Pampered Chef catalogs. They can be used for craft projects, donated to a local school or community center, or used as wrapping paper for gifts. Unfortunately, products from previous catalogs are no longer available for order. Discounts on last season's products are sometimes offered, but they are limited and only available while supplies last. Recipes for past products can still be found on the website. It is recommended to use a binder or folder to organize and store old catalogs, and to keep them in a dry, cool place for preservation.
PamperedChefLayla
Gold Member
What do you do with the past season's catalogs you have left over?

Leave them at doctor office, nail, hair salons, anywhere that people wait. Use them at fairs/booths.

This season is the best one ever to re-use the old catalogs since no prices went up. Put a sticker on the front telling them that there are new products available now and that some things are discontinued.

Has anyone made a flyer that has a listing or pictures of the new items and discontinued items that can be attached to the old catalog?

should be in the files.

I just put a sticker on the cover.. to call me if the person who picks up the catalog would like to see the new catalog, and find out what's new and discontinued.

I don't know what those of you that have been with Pampered Chef a while think about this idea but let me know what your thoughts are. I've been thinking of taking last season's catalogs and taking the new mini catalogs and using double sided tape and taping the new mini catalogs just inside the front cover and using them at booths and when out and about doing prospecting. You would still want to put stickers on the items that have been discontinued. What do you think? Thanks.jj16

That is my plan for my upcoming vendor fair!:chef:

Related to Maximize Your Marketing Strategy: Repurpose Last Season's Catalogs

1. What should I do with last season's Pampered Chef catalogs?

While we always encourage our customers to recycle and be environmentally friendly, there are a few things you can do with your old catalogs. You can use them for craft projects, donate them to a local school or community center, or even use them as wrapping paper for gifts.

2. Can I still order products from last season's catalog?

Unfortunately, once a catalog expires, we are no longer able to take orders for those products. We strive to provide our customers with the latest and greatest products, so we only offer items from our current catalog.

3. Are there any discounts on last season's products?

We do occasionally offer discounts on select last season's products, but these sales are limited and only available while supplies last. We recommend keeping an eye on our website and social media channels for any updates on sales or promotions.

4. Can I still find recipes for products from last season's catalog?

Yes, our website has a comprehensive recipe archive that includes recipes for all of our past products. Simply visit our website and use the search bar to find recipes for specific products or ingredients.

5. Do you have any tips for organizing and storing old Pampered Chef catalogs?

We suggest using a binder or folder to keep your old catalogs organized and easily accessible. You can also label them by season or year to make it easier to find specific products or recipes. Storing them in a dry, cool place will help preserve them for future use.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• KBender295
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
chefjeanine
  • tiggerhale
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
AnaCash
  • cookingmommy