• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

What Are These Recipes Cards I Keep Hearing About?

In summary, recipe cards are small cards with a recipe, photo, and instructions that make it easy for home cooks to recreate a dish. They can be purchased from a Pampered Chef consultant or obtained as a bonus gift. The recipes are easy to follow and can be customized with personal notes. They are also designed to be shareable and make great gifts for others.
ChefMommy
I've seen in several places that there are recipe cards that many consultants like to hand out during shows and what not. Where do I get these cards? I don't see anything on my order forms. Then again, I'm new, so I might not be looking in the right places.

Thanks!

Paperwork Supply ORderThey should be on your paperwork supply order form. Its blue and white - i think.

It says Celebration Recipe Cards Chocolate, Dim Sum and Ole for this season.

They are cheap and should be on your form.

If not they are definatly in the Booster pack you can order within the 1st 60 days.

Hope this helps.

>>If not they are definatly in the Booster pack<<

Quick question since you mentioned the Booster Pack. Do you know what comes in the pack? I sent in my yellow sheet of paper and did not write down what came with it.

It great! ine came in september but it had lots of catalogs, order forms, lots selling product training CDs, the "take a closer" look recuriting workbook (including a nice black binder with PC logo), some season's bests , show planners, ummmm, can't think what else.

Hi there! Welcome to the Pampered Chef family! Recipe cards are a great way to share the delicious recipes and tips with your guests during shows or events. You can easily order them through your consultant website under the "Marketing Materials" section. They come in packs of 50 and are a great addition to your presentations. If you have any trouble finding them, don't hesitate to reach out to your upline or the Pampered Chef customer service team for assistance. Happy cooking!

1. What are recipe cards and how do they work?

Recipe cards are a popular feature of Pampered Chef's products and cooking shows. They are essentially small cards with a recipe printed on them, along with a photo and any necessary instructions or tips. These cards are designed to make it easy for home cooks to follow a recipe and recreate a delicious dish.

2. How do I get recipe cards?

Recipe cards can be obtained in a few different ways. You can purchase them as part of a product set or as individual items from a Pampered Chef consultant. They are also often included as a bonus gift with certain purchases or as a freebie at cooking shows hosted by consultants.

3. Are the recipes on the cards easy to follow?

Yes, the recipes on the cards are specifically chosen and tested to be easy to follow for home cooks of all levels. They include step-by-step instructions and often have tips and tricks to make the cooking process even easier. Plus, with a photo of the finished dish, you can see exactly what you are working towards.

4. Can I customize the recipe cards?

At this time, Pampered Chef's recipe cards cannot be customized. However, they do offer a variety of cards with different themes and types of recipes, such as vegetarian, gluten-free, and kid-friendly. You can also add your own notes or modifications to the cards once you receive them.

5. Can I share the recipe cards with others?

Yes, you can share the recipe cards with others. In fact, they are designed to be easily shareable and make great gifts for friends and family who love to cook. You can also use them as a reference or guide when cooking with others, such as at a potluck or family gathering.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• PamperedSD
  • Pampered Chef Recipes
Replies
Views
lauriedip
  • Chef Niki
  • Pampered Chef Recipes
Replies
Views
BlessedWifeMommy
  • sherri lynn