• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

What are the Special Offers for January?

In summary, Leggy created a very nice flyer for December. She suggests that others use or modify it, and thanks for sharing.
legacypc46
Gold Member
Here's my host/guest special flyer for December. Feel free to use or modify (or not). :)

leggy

Attachments

• Dec 07 Specials.doc
    915 KB · Views: 669
Once again, nice flyer!!:thumbup: Thank you !!

these are really great, thanks for sharing.

Ann R.

Leggy-You are good!!!!!!

legacypc46 said:
Here's my host/guest special flyer for December. Feel free to use or modify (or not). :)

leggy
The flyer looks great! How do you use this? I have some ideas, but wondered how it worked for you. Thanks!

That looks great, I wish I was computer savvy and could put stuff together like this.

They're beautiful!
Thanks Leggy!

Very nice job!

Has anyone made January flyers yet?

missyciccolella said:
The flyer looks great! How do you use this? I have some ideas, but wondered how it worked for you. Thanks!

Sorry for not answering earlier; I've barely been on CS this month (except to check the Paige threads) due to some life stuff. To answer your question, I put this flyer in my host and guest packets. Since the main color in the PC host benefit flyer is cranberry, all the documents in my packets have that color theme.

I'll try to make my january one after this afternoon's show. (Though I have mixed feeling about that month's 'special'.)

leggy

letscook04 said:
Once again, nice flyer!!:thumbup: Thank you !!

I agree, so good! Thank you!

Looks great! Thank you!

December host letterHere's my december host letter....

Attachments

• generic host letter.doc
    277.5 KB · Views: 492
Leggy-can I get a copy of your Nov. host letter? I used the oct. one, thanks. I tried to modify it for Nov and my pictures just weren't working. I still have a couple host packet to get out. Thanks!!

Your flyers look great!

laylaleigh said:
Leggy-can I get a copy of your Nov. host letter? I used the oct. one, thanks. I tried to modify it for Nov and my pictures just weren't working. I still have a couple host packet to get out. Thanks!!

Your flyers look great!

Thanks. I've posted it in the November documents thread.

Here is my December outside order form. It's tailored to APO orders (military overseas), but you should be able to modify those areas.

(won't get to January til the weekend)

Attachments

• Generic APO Outside Order Form Dec 07.doc
    278 KB · Views: 260
Am I completely lost, but what are Januay's specials?

Related to What are the Special Offers for January?

What are "December Documents"?

"December Documents" refer to the special offers and promotions that Pampered Chef offers during the month of December. These documents include exclusive deals, limited edition products, and holiday-themed items.

When are "December Documents" released?

The "December Documents" are typically released at the beginning of December, but specific dates may vary from year to year. Customers can check the Pampered Chef website or reach out to their consultant for more information.

Can I purchase "December Documents" online?

Yes, customers can purchase "December Documents" online through the Pampered Chef website. However, availability may vary depending on the specific offer or promotion.

Do "December Documents" come with any special perks or bonuses?

Yes, "December Documents" often come with special perks and bonuses, such as free shipping, bonus products, or discounts. These perks may vary depending on the specific offer or promotion.

Can I still purchase regular Pampered Chef products during the month of December?

Yes, regular Pampered Chef products are still available for purchase during the month of December. However, customers are encouraged to take advantage of the special deals and promotions offered through the "December Documents".

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
kam
  • legacypc46
  • Flyers and Letters
Replies
Views
Chef Endora
  • kam
  • Pampered Chef Flyers
Replies