• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

What Are the Holiday Shipping Deadlines?

In summary, the deadline to place an order for guaranteed delivery by Christmas is December 15th. Expedited shipping options are available for an additional fee. Some products may have different shipping deadlines and a variety of shipping carriers are used for holiday orders. If needed, the shipping address can be changed before the order has been shipped.
pcmissyfee
Gold Member
I am sure I read somewhere recently what the holiday deadlines are but cannot find it now. Can anyone provide some guidance?
Thanks.

Avoid the holiday rush and submit your November sales by Nov 30. Your customers will appreciate receiving their orders in plenty of time for the holidays and you'll have the added benefit of receiving commissions before the holidays!

Share these deadlines with your hosts and guests so they can choose Show dates and shipping options that work best for them. When booking and submitting Shows, please remember that many of your hosts and their guests will be traveling during the long holiday weekend and will need plenty of lead time to get their orders and wrap presents!

Products and Gift Certificates for Hanukah must be ordered by midnight CT Nov. 24 to be shipped and delivered by Dec. 1. Christmas order deadlines are as listed below.

Products and Gift Certificates for holiday delivery

Order received in the Home Office by:
Order shipped to be delivered by:

midnight CT Dec. 11
Dec. 18

midnight CT Dec. 12
Dec. 19

midnight CT Dec. 13
Dec. 20

midnight CT Dec. 14
Dec. 21

midnight CT Dec. 15
Dec. 22

The Home Office will close at 5 p.m. on Saturday, Dec. 22, and reopen on Wednesday, Dec. 26.

Thank you. Is there a special cutoff for Thanksgiving. One of my clients wants their Simple Additions in time for Thanksgiving.

1. When is the deadline to place my holiday order for guaranteed delivery?

The last day to place an order for guaranteed delivery by Christmas is December 15th. Orders placed after this date may still arrive in time, but we cannot guarantee it.

2. Can I expedite my holiday order for faster delivery?

Yes, we offer expedited shipping options for an additional fee. Please contact us for more information and to arrange expedited shipping for your holiday order.

3. Are there any products that have different holiday shipping deadlines?

Yes, some products may have different shipping deadlines due to availability or production time. Please refer to the individual product page for specific shipping information.

4. What shipping carriers do you use for holiday orders?

We use a variety of shipping carriers, including UPS, FedEx, and USPS. The carrier used for your order will depend on the destination and the type of shipping selected.

5. Can I change the shipping address for my holiday order after it has been placed?

If your order has not yet been shipped, we may be able to update the shipping address for you. Please contact us as soon as possible to make any necessary changes. Once an order has been shipped, we are unable to change the shipping address.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Ellabug
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • straitfan
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
DebPC
Replies