• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

What are the available F/W 2006 Catalogs for sale?

In summary, the F/W 2006 Catalogs for Sale include a collection of kitchen tools, cookware, and bakeware, as well as new recipes and meal ideas. They are priced at $10 each, with a discounted price of $8 per catalog for multiple purchases. The catalogs can be ordered online and will be shipped within 2-3 business days, with an additional 2-5 business days for delivery. Special promotions and discounts are available for hosting a Pampered Chef party or purchasing as part of the Consultant Kit.
ddcook
Hello,

Due to some unforseen business trips, I'm left with 4 packages of 25 catalogs. One package has the Santoku knife on the cover, and the other three have the newer SA cover. All are still sealed in plastic.

I am asking $5 each, plus shipping from 60657. I accept cash, money orders, and/or Paypal.

Thank you,
Darcy

Darcy, I would like at least one pack...zip code is 35630, please email me a total at [email protected]. I have paypal!

Related to What are the available F/W 2006 Catalogs for sale?

1. What is included in the F/W 2006 Catalogs for Sale?

The F/W 2006 Catalogs for Sale feature our latest collection of kitchen tools, cookware, and bakeware. It also includes new recipes and meal ideas to inspire your cooking.

2. How much do the F/W 2006 Catalogs cost?

The F/W 2006 Catalogs are priced at $10 each. However, if you purchase multiple copies, you can receive a discounted price of $8 per catalog.

3. Can I order the F/W 2006 Catalogs online?

Yes, you can order the F/W 2006 Catalogs online through our website. Simply add the desired quantity to your cart and proceed to checkout.

4. Are there any special promotions or discounts for the F/W 2006 Catalogs?

Yes, if you host a Pampered Chef party, you can earn free F/W 2006 Catalogs based on your party sales. You can also receive a discount on the catalogs by purchasing them as part of our Consultant Kit.

5. How long will it take to receive my F/W 2006 Catalogs?

We strive to ship all orders within 2-3 business days. Depending on your location, it may take an additional 2-5 business days for the catalogs to arrive.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• chef2you
  • Sell Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
Heather
  • Jess_K
  • Sell Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
Jess_K
  • kcmckay