• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

F/W Catalogs Fs-Quick Shipping!

In summary, the "F/W Catalogs Fs-Quick Shipping!" promotion from Pampered Chef offers free and fast shipping on select fall and winter catalogs for orders of $75 or more within the continental United States. This promotion applies to both online and in-person orders and is only valid for items with the designated logo. The end date for this limited time offer will be stated in the promotional materials.
salthechef
I have an unopened pkg of F/W catalogs if anyone needs them, I can get them out same or next day, and I accept paypal. If anyone needs a pkg, let me know! Thanks!

Bumping...bumping! :D

Sal,

Do you still have these? I think I might need them. I have 50 plus now..but just booked a fund raiser too!!

Let me know!:)

I do! I also accept paypal.

Thanks anyway Sal, I sent you a PM.:)

Bumping...bumping! :D

Sal, do you still have the f/w catalogs still available? Thanks.

I do! How many do you need?

Sal, how much would 25 be? Thanks, Annie

$18 including shipping. I also accept paypal

Related to F/W Catalogs Fs-Quick Shipping!

1. What is the "F/W Catalogs Fs-Quick Shipping!" promotion?

The "F/W Catalogs Fs-Quick Shipping!" promotion is a limited time offer from Pampered Chef that allows customers to receive free and fast shipping on select fall and winter catalogs.

2. How do I qualify for free and fast shipping?

To qualify for free and fast shipping, you must place an order of $75 or more from the designated fall and winter catalogs. This offer is only available for orders shipped within the continental United States.

3. Can I use this promotion for online orders?

Yes, this promotion can be used for both online and in-person orders. Simply add the designated fall and winter catalogs to your cart and the free and fast shipping will be automatically applied at checkout.

4. Are all products from the designated catalogs eligible for free and fast shipping?

No, not all products from the designated catalogs are eligible for free and fast shipping. Only items with the "F/W Catalogs Fs-Quick Shipping!" logo are eligible for this promotion.

5. When does the "F/W Catalogs Fs-Quick Shipping!" promotion end?

This promotion is only available for a limited time and the end date will be specified in the promotional materials. Be sure to take advantage of this offer before it expires!

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• pattybrady
  • Sell Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
pattybrady
  • chef2you
  • Sell Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
Heather
  • chef2you