• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

What are some summer recipes that can help promote the DCB?

In summary, the speakers in this conversation shared various recipes for using the Deep Covered Baker (DCB) to promote it. These included a 30-minute chicken dish, steamed corn, one pot pasta, and a baked chicken and vegetable dish. The speakers also mentioned using the DCB to make a quinoa and vegetable salad, which is a healthy and budget-friendly option for parties.
Kisha1210
Hi all :)
Does anyone have any recipes that they use to promote the DCB? I was thinking of making an *clears throat* "inexpensive" dish to take with me to my next party. Any ideas? Thoughts? All are welcomed. :D Thanks in advance!

Kisha

Incredible 30 Minute chicken. Although I use boneless chicken breasts normally, so it's more like 12-15 minute chicken. You can use the chicken for various recipes... I like chicken caesar salad pizza - it's always a big hit at my shows.

Corn on the cob, shuck the corn, put them in the DCB, put about 1/4 cup water in the bottom and cook for about 8 minutes. Perfectly steamed corn every time!!!

whole menu costs less than 10.00 for ingredients

ONE POT PASTA IN THE DCB

Brush inside of baker with basil oil ( shows silicone brush, march guest special)
add 1 container grape tomatoes( I use 2 cup easy read to hold till I add)
Add 2 carrots that you peel then use julienne or forged cutlery to slice into diagonal slices( also shows cutting board, with collapsible strainer )
add garlic with peeler and slicer being shown
add salt & pepper mills

micro 5 min

dcb comes back,
I take lid off and use mix n chop to break apart tomatoes

I add 2 cans chicken broth (can opener)
I add 1 box mini penne
I add 1 head of broccoli florets, chopped
I add 1 tbl greek rub or Italian seasoning

lid goes back on micro for 16-18 min

dcb comes back I add 1 pkg cream cheese from easy adj measure cup
parmesan cheese to top

, as a fellow Pampered Chef consultant, I have a few recipes that I love to use to promote the DCB. One of my favorites is a simple but delicious baked chicken and vegetables dish. I use the DCB to cook the chicken and then add some chopped veggies like carrots, onions, and bell peppers to the dish. The DCB helps to lock in all the flavors and the chicken comes out perfectly tender and juicy. Another idea is to make a quinoa and vegetable salad in the DCB. It's a healthy and budget-friendly option that always impresses at parties. Let me know if you want the full recipes and I'll be happy to share them with you. Best of luck at your next party!

1. What are some easy summer recipes that I can make using my Pampered Chef Deep Covered Baker (DCB)?

Some popular summer recipes that can be made in the DCB include grilled chicken and vegetable skewers, baked fish with lemon and herbs, and roasted summer vegetables. These dishes are perfect for outdoor barbecues and picnics.

2. Can I use the DCB to make desserts for summer gatherings?

Yes, the DCB is great for making sweet treats such as fruit cobblers, brownies, and even a summer berry cheesecake. The stoneware material of the DCB helps evenly distribute heat for perfectly baked desserts.

3. Are there any vegetarian or vegan options for summer recipes using the DCB?

Absolutely! The DCB is versatile and can be used to make delicious vegetarian and vegan dishes such as stuffed bell peppers, roasted vegetable pasta, and even a vegetable and tofu stir-fry.

4. Can I use the DCB to make cold dishes for summer, or is it only for hot meals?

The DCB can be used for both hot and cold dishes. It is great for making chilled summer soups, pasta salads, and even homemade ice cream. Just make sure to let the dish cool down before placing it in the fridge or freezer.

5. Are there any tips for cleaning the DCB after using it for summer recipes?

To clean the DCB, simply let it cool down, then soak it in warm soapy water for a few minutes. Use a non-abrasive sponge to remove any food residue, and then rinse it off with water. The DCB is also dishwasher safe for added convenience.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Rossana
  • Pampered Chef Recipes
Replies
Views
Rossana
  • scavallero
  • Pampered Chef Recipes
Replies
Views
scavallero
  • vgmontes